Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Dominion intrudes on real life  (Read 42343 times)

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion intrudes on real life
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2013, 03:18:15 pm »
+3

Wasn't it 30 pieces?

Inflation is a bitch.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

^_^_^_^

• Minion
  • Crazy, You Have Been Warned
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2013, 03:40:54 pm »

Today while learning some stuff in science, someone said he had a deck of cards and the other guy said "wait.. is that supposed to be a scientist or what?", I immediately jumped up assuming Dominion cards, and got shut down.... they were freaking Yu-Gi-Oh! cards...
"Chicken Chicken Chicken"-Doug Z
"Chicken Chicken Chicken"-Donald X
The cost to buy me is 5Copper. What's Your Cost?

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
  • Respect: +1965
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2013, 10:58:14 pm »

Our bathroom is getting remodelled.  My first thought: "The new bathroom is costing $2 more than the previous one!"

Do you live near any highways or bridges?!?  If so, you could be getting even MORE value!
Nah, they lower the value of everything.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +748
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2013, 03:22:45 am »

Our bathroom is getting remodelled.  My first thought: "The new bathroom is costing $2 more than the previous one!"

Do you live near any highways or bridges?!?  If so, you could be getting even MORE value!
I think he means that if he played enough cost reduction so that if everything and his bathroom became $0, he could remodel it into anything that he wants.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2013, 01:36:34 pm »

I think he means that if he played enough cost reduction so that if everything and his bathroom became $0, he could remodel it into anything that he wants.
I got that, I was just making another joke.  I mean you can remodel a 0 dollar bathroom into a 2 dollar value king's court... but it'd be a pretty lame king's court compared to everyone else who don't live near highways so have a 7 dollar value king's court.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2013, 02:24:40 pm »
+4

I got that, I was just making another joke.  I mean you can remodel a 0 dollar bathroom into a 2 dollar value king's court... but it'd be a pretty lame king's court compared to everyone else who don't live near highways so have a 7 dollar value king's court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-19180052
Like this guy?

His kings Court is a pub!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

ahyangyi

• Bishop
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2013, 03:07:52 am »

I'm spending this night at a hotel named the City Inn.
And can't help but think about Dominion every time I see its logo.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2013, 03:22:07 am »
+1

I'm spending this night at a hotel named the City Inn.
And can't help but think about Dominion every time I see its logo.
City/Inn isnt a great combo...

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
  • Respect: +2706
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2013, 12:10:11 pm »

Actually, I realized it didn't work after I said it, but didn't say anything.  And it was only one bridge, so it couldn't have done too much...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Tdog

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +133
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2013, 04:40:44 pm »
+3

Today pops up in my Facebook news feed "... likes mountebank". Who would like mountebank? I thought. Turns out it was a band. Oh well.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2013, 08:31:05 pm »

Today pops up in my Facebook news feed "... likes mountebank". Who would like mountebank? I thought. Turns out it was a band. Oh well.
I like Mountebank

Mad, I tell you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12848
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2013, 09:55:24 am »
+3

They probably play doom metal.

But man, they must be filthy rich if they get $2 every time their music is played!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:57:17 am by Awaclus »
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2013, 02:26:18 pm »
+1

They probably play doom metal.

But man, they must be filthy rich if they get $2 every time their music is played!
Actually they give whoever plays their music $2, so they must be in a ridiculous amount of debt.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 1.043 seconds with 21 queries.