Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: 4 days, 0 minutes  (Read 84585 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
  • Respect: +356
    • View Profile
Re: 4 days, 0 minutes
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2015, 06:20:38 pm »

And I've been here longer than any (well, most) of you ! Not sure if I should be ashamed or proud to be so much behind despite that.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2015, 01:05:21 am »
+1

I have been a member on the forum for just over 2 years now.  Of those 730 days, 65 have been spent on this forum.

A whole 8.9% of my life over the past two years.  That feels like a lot....
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2015, 10:11:26 pm »
+1

150 days, 0 minutes.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2015, 10:15:36 pm »
+16

I HAVE ACHIEVED PERFECTION

The sad truth: I was sitting in front of my computer, refreshing the main page for about 4 minutes. It went to 54 minutes for about 60 seconds... and then skipped right to 56 minutes. I cheated and made the image you see out of the one I linked because I'm a sad, lonely person.

inb4 people tell me that true perfection is "55 days, 55 hours, 55 minutes", or "57 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes". No. Screw that. This is way better.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2015, 10:16:47 pm »
+1

The sad truth: I was sitting in front of my computer, refreshing the main page for about 4 minutes. It went to 54 minutes for about 60 seconds... and then skipped right to 56 minutes. I cheated and made the image you see out of the one I linked because I'm a sad, lonely person.

inb4 people tell me that true perfection is "55 days, 55 hours, 55 minutes", or "57 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes". No. Screw that. This is way better.
+1ing for no reason.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2015, 10:18:31 pm »
+4

Now I picture you constantly refreshing the website for the last 30 something minutes of those to get the perfect number.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

sc0UT

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: sc0UT
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2015, 11:50:33 am »
+2

7 days, 8 hours and 41 minutes.

7841 is prime, yay! \o/

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2015, 11:43:34 am »

Umm, so this got on the top 10 messages of the week, and that's super-great. I'm really surprised that nobody called me out on my tiny text, though.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
  • Respect: +7861
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2015, 11:48:07 am »
+1

Next goal is to hit 8675 days, 3 hours, and 09 minutes.

mpsprs

• Explorer
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2015, 11:50:03 am »
+3

Umm, so this got on the top 10 messages of the week, and that's super-great. I'm really surprised that nobody called me out on my tiny text, though.

Come on Adam.  We're better than that.  When someone is "sad and lonely", we don't kick them while they're down.  We tell them, "YMYOSL", and then find some edge case to complain about.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2016, 09:52:19 am »

200 days, 56 minutes.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2016, 08:32:23 pm »

One day for every dalmatian.

Waiting for the membership card now.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
  • Respect: +7861
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2016, 11:24:34 pm »

Next goal is to hit 8675 days, 3 hours, and 09 minutes.

The joke here was that this was significant because of the song 867-5309.  I'm not sure why at the time I found it amusing, but apparently I did.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2016, 11:26:21 pm »

I know, right?  I am only 3.5 days away...
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2016, 03:39:06 am »
+1

I... I had a hole in my life. I never knew. But I was empty. There was something missing, something I didn't even have a name for. I was stumbling around, barely aware that I was waiting, expectant, yet ignorant of an extra dimension to existence, orthogonal to my senses, of which what we usually call "meaning" is but the four-dimensional projection.

Now?

Now...

I am full.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 12, 2016, 06:25:08 pm »

I... I had a hole in my life. I never knew. But I was empty. There was something missing, something I didn't even have a name for. I was stumbling around, barely aware that I was waiting, expectant, yet ignorant of an extra dimension to existence, orthogonal to my senses, of which what we usually call "meaning" is but the four-dimensional projection.

Now?

Now...

I am full.

Reacting to your own joke as if you hadn't wrote it is generally considered poor form.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 12, 2016, 09:59:33 pm »
+1

I am not reacting to my own joke :) in time, you will understand.

LostPhoenix

• Apprentice
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lost Phoenix
  • Your resident lurker
  • Respect: +325
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2017, 11:38:52 pm »
+4

Just passed 12 days.

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
  • Respect: +641
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2017, 12:35:06 pm »
+1

This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

LostPhoenix

• Apprentice
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lost Phoenix
  • Your resident lurker
  • Respect: +325
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2017, 06:44:07 pm »

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2017, 04:11:33 am »
+1

I finally made it.

100 days, 35 minutes right now

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
  • Respect: +932
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2017, 12:17:06 am »
+12

Hello friends!

I've been away a long time.

The last time I was active was when I was starting a new job. That job wound up being quite soul-sucking and unfortunately left little spare time for me, but after almost 3 years I left that job/industry and have just started a new career putting my degree to work at an escape room company. I'm doing the work I want to be doing and in the gaming industry. My average workday is significantly shorter and I have unbelievable flexibility with my schedule. It still hardly feels real.

Today is also my 1 year anniversary with my amazing boyfriend.

Over the last few years I've seen some old forum friends do some incredible things, and I am so glad to see them still hanging around here! Just today, AdamH won the Dominion World Championship. Amazing. :')

And of course, there has been quite a lot of Dominion content released while I'm away. I have a lot of catching up to do, and I am so excited about it.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
  • Respect: +3388
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2017, 01:13:33 am »

Hello friends!

The last time I was active was when I was starting a new job. That job wound up being quite soul-sucking and unfortunately left little spare time for me, but after almost 3 years I left that job/industry and have just started a new career putting my degree to work at an escape room company. I'm doing the work I want to be doing and in the gaming industry. My average workday is significantly shorter and I have unbelievable flexibility with my schedule. It still hardly feels real.

Over the last few years I've seen some old forum friends do some incredible things, and I am so glad to see them still hanging around here! Just today, AdamH won the Dominion World Championship. Amazing. :')

And of course, there has been quite a lot of Dominion content released while I'm away. I have a lot of catching up to do, and I am so excited about it.

Welcome back! Great to see you, and congrats on all your milestones.

You missed the epic spectacle of Mafia 100, but I am modding Mafia 108, which will open for signups in the near future...
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
  • Respect: +932
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2017, 08:53:45 am »

Hello friends!

Welcome back! Great to see you, and congrats on all your milestones.

You missed the epic spectacle of Mafia 100, but I am modding Mafia 108, which will open for signups in the near future...

It's good to see that truly nothing changes. Eons may pass, but forum mafia will remain.

I am going to avoid mafia for at least a while as I figure out my schedule, but I will keep this on my radar.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2017, 09:19:12 am »

I just noticed I've passed 250 days.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.