Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: 4 days, 0 minutes  (Read 22985 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
  • Respect: +425
    • View Profile
Re: 4 days, 0 minutes
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2017, 02:37:40 pm »

Hello friends!

I've been away a long time.

The last time I was active was when I was starting a new job. That job wound up being quite soul-sucking and unfortunately left little spare time for me, but after almost 3 years I left that job/industry and have just started a new career putting my degree to work at an escape room company. I'm doing the work I want to be doing and in the gaming industry. My average workday is significantly shorter and I have unbelievable flexibility with my schedule. It still hardly feels real.

Today is also my 1 year anniversary with my amazing boyfriend.

Over the last few years I've seen some old forum friends do some incredible things, and I am so glad to see them still hanging around here! Just today, AdamH won the Dominion World Championship. Amazing. :')

And of course, there has been quite a lot of Dominion content released while I'm away. I have a lot of catching up to do, and I am so excited about it.

Welcome back! Great to see you, and congrats on all your milestones.

You missed the epic spectacle of Mafia 100, but I am modding Mafia 108, which will open for signups in the near future...

It's good to see that truly nothing changes. Eons may pass, but forum mafia will remain.

I am going to avoid mafia for at least a while as I figure out my schedule, but I will keep this on my radar.

Dsell! It's been too long. Welcome back! Having recently returned myself, it's been both nostalgic to see all the old faces, and a joy to meet the new ones. I'm glad to hear everything is going so well for you, and like Robz, would love to have you come join us in a game once again.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Blitz:
TOWN Wins: ZM11, ZM13
TOWN Losses: ZM3, ZM5, ZM6, ZM8, ZM9, ZM10
SCUM Wins: ZM1
SCUM Losses: ZM4

Total Wins: 3
Total Losses: 7

Normal Games:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Traitor)

Total Wins: 12
Total Losses: 10

Other:
TOWN Wins: DM1, BM4, BM4, BM5, BM8, BM13, DoM1, OZ2, RM45
TOWN Losses: BM1, BM2, BM3, BM6, BM11, RM3, RM4
SCUM Wins: DM3, BM7, RM1, RM2
SCUM Losses: BM9, OZ1

Total Wins: 13
Total Losses: 9
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 20 queries.