Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: The order you aquired the Dominion expansions.  (Read 13341 times)

Svengaard

• Pawn
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: The order you aquired the Dominion expansions.
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 11:13:11 pm »
+1

Seaside and Cornucopia
Prosperity and Alchemy
Intrigue
Base
Promo Cards (all five)
Hinterlands (maybe order this week)

Yes, that's a messed up way to buy the expansions. What happened was I was on the fence about buying the game for a long while. Then a local gaming store was going under and I took advantage of their closing sale to buy expansions. I had to buy in two trips on account of having small arms and needing groceries. Then I ordered Intrigue online and a week later got the base.
Now I'm just being slow on Hinterlands because I've only played Base, Intrigue, and Seaside to date.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 11:16:28 pm »

Seaside and Cornucopia
Prosperity and Alchemy
Intrigue
Base
Promo Cards (all five)

Yes, that's a messed up way to buy the expansions. What happened was I was on the fence about buying the game for a long while. Then a local gaming store was going under and I took advantage of their closing sale to buy expansions. I had to buy in two trips on account of having small arms and needing groceries. Then I ordered Intrigue online and a week later got the base.
Now I'm just being slow on Hinterlands because I've only played Base, Intrigue, and Seaside to date.
??? So you ordered Seaside, Cornucopia, Alchemy, and Prosperity before Base or Intrigue? How did you even play?
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4386
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 11:18:01 pm »
+2

Seaside and Cornucopia
Prosperity and Alchemy
Intrigue
Base
Promo Cards (all five)

What is wrong with me that I read that and wondered for a good while "Why does him having pistols make a difference here. Why is it relevant? Why is he telling us this?" before finally realizing that by 'small arms' he means physically lesser-sized limbs?
Oh, and welcome to the forums!

O

• Jester
  • Respect: +605
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 01:36:46 am »

...Base. Which my brother got.

Svengaard

• Pawn
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 07:12:19 am »
+1

??? So you ordered Seaside, Cornucopia, Alchemy, and Prosperity before Base or Intrigue? How did you even play?

I didn't. I took advantage of a great deal on all those expansions and then bought Intrigue a week later.

What is wrong with me that I read that and wondered for a good while "Why does him having pistols make a difference here. Why is it relevant? Why is he telling us this?" before finally realizing that by 'small arms' he means physically lesser-sized limbs?
Oh, and welcome to the forums!

If I had small arms I would have gotten an amazing deal on all the expansions;)
Thanks for the welcome.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.