Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Where did this come from?! (and an Update)  (Read 1091 times)

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
Where did this come from?! (and an Update)
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:07:07 pm »

I get all busy at work, come back and got a whole shiny new forum! (For a moment I thought they had all been deleted!)

Anyways, I was thinking of taking a week or so off from making these for the moment while work is a bit busy and then come back strong and try to be a bit more organised!

I think drawing a line under the current Table scoring system may be a good idea, congratulations Fate!
May do another table next time, or just one off results (dont want people to be discouraged and not play because they dont stand a chance of winning overall!)

Just spitballing out loud, so as I say, got a busy week of work ahead but will be back soon (and some sporadic appearences on other threads)

When i first started these out it was because there was an overwhelming array of puzzles that involved perfuct unrealistic situations, which are cool, but none that required actually playing the game. And an over dependance on simulators to answer questions rather than people just playing., I think theres now a healthy balance! and got some new people involved as well

Cheers for playing guys, be back soon!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.