Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Harbor Village + Villa bug  (Read 360 times)

mxdata

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1351
    • View Profile
Harbor Village + Villa bug
« on: December 27, 2022, 01:57:14 am »

I had a game where I'd played a Harbor Village. After that, I did not play any Action cards that gave me +$1 during my Action phase. In my Buy phase, I bought a Villa, which returned me to my Action phase and I played the Villa. However, I did not get the extra +$1 from Harbor Village. But Harbor Village does not say "during this Action phase", it says "during this turn", so even though it was a new Action phase, I still should've gotten the extra +$1

Game #113811926 on tokyo.
They/them

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +738
    • View Profile
Re: Harbor Village + Villa bug
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 03:36:27 am »
+2

I had a game where I'd played a Harbor Village. After that, I did not play any Action cards that gave me +$1 during my Action phase. In my Buy phase, I bought a Villa, which returned me to my Action phase and I played the Villa. However, I did not get the extra +$1 from Harbor Village. But Harbor Village does not say "during this Action phase", it says "during this turn", so even though it was a new Action phase, I still should've gotten the extra +$1

Game #113811926 on tokyo.

When your say "After that, I did not play any Action cards that gave me +$1 during my Action phase” does that you mean you did play any action cards after harbor village (but before buying and playing villa)? If so, harbor village would be looking at the first of those actions.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Ingix

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Ingix
  • Respect: +424
    • View Profile
Re: Harbor Village + Villa bug
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 02:39:13 pm »
+1

From the replay, mxdata played a Mint after the Harbor Village. That is an Action, so Harbor Village looked, didn't see Mint giving +$ to mxdata, so didn't give its +$1, and then called it quits.

I did test the "uninterrupted" case (play Harbor Village, play some non-Action Treasures, buy Villa, play it), and there Harbor Village gave the additional +$1.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.