Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

Biggest limited collection?

(1/1)

Awaclus:
In solo game using a kingdom with Collection and some finite higher limit of how many VP you can get with Collections, what is the highest number of VP tokens you can get from Collections and how? You can assume perfect shuffle luck.

I don't actually have a complete solution myself, and I imagine the perfect solution involves optimizing the early game for a few extra VP which might or might not be so exciting to solve, but there are some cool tricks that let you go pretty high without quite going infinite.

Dominionduke:
With stampede and trashing you can get 50 vp each turn: playing 5 collections and buy 2 Stampedes. It doesn't lower piles, so there insn't a limit on collectionpoints.

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: Dominionduke on October 04, 2022, 09:05:34 am ---With stampede and trashing you can get 50 vp each turn: playing 5 collections and buy 2 Stampedes. It doesn't lower piles, so there insn't a limit on collectionpoints.

--- End quote ---

That is true. And therefore it is not a kingdom that qualifies for this puzzle.

--- Quote from: Awaclus on October 04, 2022, 08:32:16 am ---In solo game using a kingdom with Collection and some finite higher limit of how many VP you can get with Collections

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version