Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Where are the New Updates Available?  (Read 1328 times)

DaveColMD

• Scout
  • Shuffle iT Username: leafyscreen
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
Where are the New Updates Available?
« on: July 15, 2022, 11:25:13 am »
+2

I'm having trouble finding the Seaside, Prosperity, and Hinterlands available for purchase.

For Seaside the only place I found it available was on Amazon for $10 above MSRP.
Every other place shows preorder or out of stock.

The Rio Grande Site says Prosperity and Hinterlands will be available in July.

The Rio Grande Site doesn't sell them unless I am missing something.

pate

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the New Updates Available?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 03:57:47 pm »
+1

I am from Canada and the two distributors I use are 401games and boardgamebliss.
401games had sea side about a month and a half ago, prosperity just showed up 5 days ago and hinterlands is still in preorder.

Board game bliss does have seaside now but doesn’t have the other two even for preorder.
Donald said on the hinterlands preview 3 that the prosperity and hinterlands was showing up within a day of each other at rgg 

Have any of you Americans got a physical copy of hinterlands yet?  Is Canada slow to the party?

And I got the seaside update pack 2 days ago and I will be playing it tonight with some friends I’m excited to bring it to the table

arcee

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: rchandra
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 07:36:23 pm »

Canada here too.  I generally order dominion stuff through my FLGS.  Seaside pack arrived for pickup around Jun 15, Prosperity/Hinterlands ordered (from their distributor, don't know which one) Jul 07 but not in yet.

trivialknot

• Jester
  • Respect: +1171
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 01:09:36 pm »
+2

I was, up until recently, unable to find any update packs for sale outside of Amazon (which had a markup).  As of yesterday, I noticed that many online stores finally had them available, and was able to order all three update packs at once.

arcee

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: rchandra
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 11:23:05 am »

Hinterlands/Prosperity arrived now.

Everly

• Herbalist
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 11:36:38 am »

I have preordered the update packs for Seaside, Prosperity, and Hinterlands from GameNerdz (the company I usually get new releases from) but as of today they are still all showing as "Awaiting fulfillment"  I messaged them for an update, here is part of their response...

"The current expected release date for this item has still to be determined. Unfortunately we're still awaiting an update from out distributor, as there is currently a delay in retail distribution. The other 2 also have differing release dates, one being August 31st and the other is also TBD 2022.  You'll receive an email confirmations with tracking as soon as your orders ship."

So not sure what to expect or when to expect it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.