Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Guesses on some of the card names in Dark Ages  (Read 1413 times)

Willvon

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
Guesses on some of the card names in Dark Ages
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:57:08 am »
+1

I thought about adding this to the thread about new expansions, but since it is titled "News" about the expansiond, I decided to post a bunch of suppositions in a new thread.

I am anxious to hear more about the theme of the expansion, but until something more definitive is stated by Rio Grande, I thought it might be fun to try to come up with a list of names that we think would be used on cards in this set that would fit with the "Dark Ages" theme.  If you want to suggest what the card does also, feel free to do so, but I am mostly looking for ideas for names.  It will be interesting to see how many of them become a reality when it is released.

Here are my suggestions for some possible card names:

Serf
Monk (some sort of trasher)
Abbot (Probably there won't be both Monk and Abbot, but I bet at least one of them will be there)
Abbey (another trasher?)
Minstrel (a card drawer)
Knight (an attack, or maybe a reaction)
Dragon (definitely an attack)
Barbarian (another attack)
Crusade
Feudal System (you would think there would be some card that would use the word "feudal" in it, but not sure exactly what would be more likely)
Manor
Courtier (or possibly Courtesan) - some type of alternate victory card
Schism
Heresy
Emperor
Peasant
Fief (or Fiefdom)
Vassal
Medieval Village (We know there has to be at least one village in there, though with over 40 cards, there will probably be a few)
Gentry
Coat of Arms (a type of treasure)
Chivalry
Squire
Baronet (Has some connection with Estates, like Baron)
Count (or Countess) - maybe both?
Troubador

Any other ideas?  And if some of these sound like good possibilities, what type of card might they be?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 20 queries.