Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Does anyone know why the "friend list" is bifurcated and on;y quasi-alphabetic  (Read 510 times)

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile

Makes it weird when looking up people.  It goes alphabetic, and then and some point it starts again and starts a new alphabetical chain.  Is there something unique about the two groups of people (like friends & banned?-- but why would I care if my banned players are playing  :o)

Or like usual am I just missing something?

"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

vidicate

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: vidicate
  • Something clever goes here
  • Respect: +112
    • View Profile
+2

Who you calling a quasi-bifurcated on;y??

It sorts the list by “friendship” status. Mutual friendship—and then users that have only added/received as friend, but not yet reciprocated. It should be easy to see this by the icons at the right of the list, next to the “unfriend” (“befriend”) button.
WHERE ARE THE TURTLES?!!! …WHERE ARE THEY?!
-----
Felix: Let's see if you guys are as good as they say.
Grif: Prepare to be sorely disappointed.
-----
Who da man? I da man. I always suspected. -Dr. House

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile

Who you calling a quasi-bifurcated on;y??

It sorts the list by “friendship” status. Mutual friendship—and then users that have only added/received as friend, but not yet reciprocated. It should be easy to see this by the icons at the right of the list, next to the “unfriend” (“befriend”) button.

thanks.

"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.263 seconds with 20 queries.