Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Jelly Is Sticky  (Read 754 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Jelly Is Sticky
« on: May 19, 2022, 07:13:09 pm »
+3

So, this new puzzle game by Lunarch Studios (whom you might remember as the developers of Prismata) just came out a few hours ago. Which is incredibly exciting for me personally, because I wrote and produced the music for the game, and this is the first time a game I've done music for is actually getting released. What's also exciting is that it's been really long singe Lunarch released anything and the game seems pretty cool based on SpiritFryer's stream, which I watched, and presumably the puzzles get harder later on although I haven't gotten any further in the game than that myself.

As of now, some people including myself are affected by a graphics bug that makes the game pretty annoying to play, but others are able to play it just fine. They're working on fixing that bug but there's no ETA on that. EDIT: It got fixed!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 05:53:39 pm by Awaclus »
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

trivialknot

• Jester
  • Respect: +1171
    • View Profile
Re: Jelly Is Sticky
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 07:33:56 pm »

I've been playing this, I noticed you were in the credits, Awaclus.

It's a decent entry into the difficult puzzle game niche (Stephen's Sausage Roll, Snakebird, Baba is You, etc.).  I didn't watch that stream you linked, but it gets a lot more difficult in the extra puzzles after you get to the credits.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Jelly Is Sticky
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 06:59:22 pm »

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.