Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: barbarian continues to savage  (Read 604 times)

ehunt

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ehunt
  • Respect: +1812
    • View Profile
barbarian continues to savage
« on: May 09, 2022, 07:25:58 pm »

i lost two imps and an overlord to a barbarian, each turning into a taunting curse. that card is pretty strong.

segura

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +853
    • View Profile
Re: barbarian continues to savage
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 01:31:06 am »
+6

Perhaps Barbarian is not crazy but Overlord was a horribly wrong choice in the presence of Barbarian?

ClouduHieh

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: ClouduHieh
  • Respect: +110
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 06:37:07 am »
+1

Well you can count yourselves lucky because I was able to trash 2 of my opponents provinces with the barbarian, in the same game. This expansion truly is becoming the most attack heavy expansion, do you think Donald x vaccarino is encouraging playing with more attack cards? He did put tons of them in this expansion and absolutely no reactions to defend yourselves meaning you canít play dominion Allies by itself unless you donít mind not being able to defend yourselves with a reaction. I absolutely love this expansion. Bring it on! If I lose a province too, oh well itís just a game. And the cool thing a lot of the split piles also have attack cards. And thereís even some Allies that are like attack cards. If you like attack cards this is the expansion for you, if not then thereís always the renaissance expansion.

Honkeyfresh

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 04:06:52 pm »

One of the strongest cards in the new expansion.  Just brutal.  It hands out curses left and right early. If u open barbarian u have like a 90% chance of dealing a curse on 3/4. It then lays waste to the gears of your engine in the mid-game and then slays provinces at the end.

it's a nasty nasty card
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 22 queries.