Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [Adventure Capitalist] Cheating or some loophole?  (Read 2174 times)

victor11

• Herbalist
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
[Adventure Capitalist] Cheating or some loophole?
« on: April 08, 2022, 08:43:34 am »

How are some people able to achieve like thousands or millions of goal points within just a few hours of starting the event in AdCap? I did all the math as to how many goals a person would have to reach every hour to achieve that kind of points, but none of it made sense and it isn’t even mathematically possible.

For instance, I saw a guy with over 100 million goal points in just a 3-day event. So technically speaking, he’ll need to reach almost 17000 goals daily (considering each goal gives 2000 points), which isn’t even possible. How do these guys achieve so many points? What hack is he using?

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
Re: [Adventure Capitalist] Cheating or some loophole?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 04:51:00 pm »

Which version; computer or mobile?

Don't both versions offer the ability to spend real money to purchase in-game upgrades? Some people spend hundreds, possibly thousands, on these games. But it could also be some various bug or exploit. I remember in an old version of AdCap on the website, there was some loophole that allowed people to get way more gold than was intended by the event happening. It was fixed within the next day I think, but anyone playing during that day basically came out way ahead of what was intended.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

victor11

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2022, 07:38:49 am »

Which version; computer or mobile?

Don't both versions offer the ability to spend real money to purchase in-game upgrades? Some people spend hundreds, possibly thousands, on these games. But it could also be some various bug or exploit. I remember in an old version of AdCap on the website, there was some loophole that allowed people to get way more gold than was intended by the event happening. It was fixed within the next day I think, but anyone playing during that day basically came out way ahead of what was intended.

Hey, I’m talking about the mobile version in this post. But I've seen similar stats with the PC version as well. I never thought that somebody would spend 1000s of $ on this game for real, I mean really? Also damn! Didn’t know about such loopholes. I’d make use of them if only I’d know.

nox1399

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 03:24:09 am »

Guys, I don’t think it’s the in-game purchases in this instance. I have seen way too many youtube videos at this point. I mean for 100 million goal points the person will need to spend really a lot and he must be super dumb to do so. But these guys use like an automation tool and at a godly speed the computer clicks to get them to reach insane progress. Also, I’ve seen a lot of people using exploits or automation tools in the game and it’s gotten very normal these days, that point is absolutely correct. Remember that time and date loophole?

victor11

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 05:58:46 am »

Guys, I don’t think it’s the in-game purchases in this instance. I have seen way too many youtube videos at this point. I mean for 100 million goal points the person will need to spend really a lot and he must be super dumb to do so. But these guys use like an automation tool and at a godly speed the computer clicks to get them to reach insane progress. Also, I’ve seen a lot of people using exploits or automation tools in the game and it’s gotten very normal these days, that point is absolutely correct. Remember that time and date loophole?

Hey man what are you saying, have you used these tools ever? Please I wanna try it too and see how it works, Do they cause any issue to the account? Because I have heard of Minecraft banning accounts for using autoclickers. Also what’s the date and time loophole? Please tell me.

nox1399

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 06:51:14 am »

Hey man what are you saying, have you used these tools ever? Please I wanna try it too and see how it works, Do they cause any issue to the account? Because I have heard of Minecraft banning accounts for using autoclickers. Also what’s the date and time loophole? Please tell me.

Okay okay! Yes, I’ve used a tool myself, for a very long time in fact. It is this one here and I used it along with managers to automate the whole game. What I did was, automated the business with managers and used the tool to record sequences with delay and buy even more businesses on automation. Easyyy!!!

In that loophole when people changed their present date and time to a future one, the game rewarded them with coins. For example, if you’re making x coins right now, when you set your date to some date of 2025, you’ll be rewarded with coins that the game will make till 2025 if continued with the same speed. I don’t think it works anymore though.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 06:53:05 am by nox1399 »

victor11

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 07:31:54 am »

Okay okay! Yes, I’ve used a tool myself, for a very long time in fact. It is this one here and I used it along with managers to automate the whole game. What I did was, automated the business with managers and used the tool to record sequences with delay and buy even more businesses on automation. Easyyy!!!

In that loophole when people changed their present date and time to a future one, the game rewarded them with coins. For example, if you’re making x coins right now, when you set your date to some date of 2025, you’ll be rewarded with coins that the game will make till 2025 if continued with the same speed. I don’t think it works anymore though.

Wow, wish I knew about this when it was still working :p would have minted money honestly. The tool you gave works, I am doing what you suggested, setting up my sequences, if you have some pre set sequence please share, sorry for asking too much.

victor11

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 07:40:45 am »

Wow, wish I knew about this when it was still working :p would have minted money honestly. The tool you gave works, I am doing what you suggested, setting up my sequences, if you have some pre set sequence please share, sorry for asking too much.

Sorry man! I don’t have any now, but if I create some again I will send you for sure, nice to talk. Have a great game.

heron

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: heron
  • Respect: +1183
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 06:40:16 pm »
+3

This post strongly suggests that victor and nox are the same person. I'd be wary of the link posted by nox since this is kind of fishy behavior.

Sorry man! I don’t have any now, but if I create some again I will send you for sure, nice to talk. Have a great game.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.334 seconds with 21 queries.