Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11  All

Author Topic: Cardle  (Read 17823 times)

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Cardle
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2022, 01:52:02 pm »

Haunted Woods:          Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2022, 02:10:04 pm »

nailed it

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2022, 02:14:25 pm »

That's our first all red, no? :)
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2022, 02:15:02 pm »

Market

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2022, 02:15:58 pm »

It's hard to find a card that is so off base, as Haunted Woods does nothing when played. Bravo, silver.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2022, 02:18:03 pm »

Haunted Woods:          Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;
Market:                 Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2022, 02:20:01 pm »

Wharf

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2022, 02:32:41 pm »

Oh crap -  we did not have our first all red, as I messed up something on Haunted Woods. Fixed below - sorry all.

(also, without being specific, it's true that the distinction between red and orange can be subjective - I have rules for how to handle  this round, and will try to stay consistent. But I can explain after why something might be orange when it could be red, and vice versa)

Market:                 Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;
Wharf:                  Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2022, 02:39:47 pm »

Disciple

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2022, 03:01:58 pm »

Wharf:                  Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;
Disciple:               Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2022, 03:08:39 pm »

Diplomat
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2022, 03:16:38 pm »

Disciple:               Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;
Diplomat:               Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2022, 03:42:26 pm »

Tactician

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2022, 03:46:31 pm »

Diplomat:               Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;
Tactician:              Actions/Villagers; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types; Number of Cards in Hand;

Ding, ding, ding!

So I decided for the first 3 attributes, that to not be red, you needed to get the total # granted regardless of turn, so 1, 1, 0. That's why Wharf Buys was red, when it also could have been Orange (since it does give +1 Buy next turn). Market of course has the correct # of Actions and Buys, but wasn't exactly right, hence Orange.

infangthief

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: infangthief
  • Respect: +10000 (I wish)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2022, 08:11:42 am »

Yes, good idea to decide beforehand exactly what you'll give orange for (even if you don't tell people).
In my last one, the "effect on other players" would be orange for anything involving gaining a curse or discarding down to 3 cards.

MiX turn?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2022, 12:48:59 pm »

I'm not sure how to make a good puzzle out of this, but oh well. Here's my list of properties:

• Hand size: how the number of cards in your hand changes after playing this card
  • Actions: the number of actions you can play after playing this card
  • Buys/Gains: the number of cards you can gain after playing this card
  • Coins/Coffers: the number of coins you gained after playing this card
  • Number of Types

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2022, 12:56:51 pm »

Werewolf

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2022, 12:59:07 pm »

Courtier :p
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2022, 01:28:29 pm »

Werewolf:          Hand size; Actions; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types;
Courtier:          Hand size; Actions; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types;

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2022, 01:39:52 pm »

Ratcatcher

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2022, 02:04:35 pm »

Werewolf:          Hand size; Actions; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types;
Courtier:          Hand size; Actions; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types;
Ratcatcher:        Hand size; Actions; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types;

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2022, 02:06:24 pm »

Haunted Woods

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2022, 02:14:20 pm »

Ratcatcher:        Hand size; Actions; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types;

I'm confused at how Coins / Coffers can be green for Werewolf and red for Ratcatcher. Would you mind double checking that?

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2022, 02:20:19 pm »

I'm similarly confused why Courtier is orange for Actions, but not orange for Buys/Gains and Coin/Coffers, if Werewolf is green for that. Is that intentional?
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2022, 02:33:58 pm »

I'm confused at how Coins / Coffers can be green for Werewolf and red for Ratcatcher. Would you mind double checking that?

Haunted Woods:     Hand size; Actions; Buys/Gains; Coins/Coffers; Number of Types;

I'm similarly confused why Courtier is orange for Actions, but not orange for Buys/Gains and Coin/Coffers, if Werewolf is green for that. Is that intentional?

It's orange for actions for the same reason ratcatcher is orange for actions. I'm assuming courtier is doing everything, since it can always do one of the things it can do. It would probably be orange if the correct number of Buy/Gains is 2, since it can't always give a buy and gain a Gold.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11  All

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.