Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contest #142: High Spirits  (Read 6614 times)

Gubump

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest #142: High Spirits
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2022, 07:04:55 pm »
+1

the problem I see is that Transfigure can gain colonies from the trash

Hmm… with transfigure it’s hard to get colonies in the trash in the first place. You have to luckily have them on top of deck when you play it, and play a second transfigure.

But with salt the earth it becomes ridiculous. Upgrade, too, and rebuild.
Is this risk worth restricting it to not gaining victory cards? Or an odd less than $8 clause?

Restricting it to non-Victories would be awful; nobody wants to risk losing 10 from playing their Transfigure. Less than is better, but still has the problem of people not wanting to Locust themselves.
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

anordinaryman

• Duke
  • Respect: +502
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2022, 08:53:49 pm »

Hmm… with transfigure it’s hard to get colonies in the trash in the first place. You have to luckily have them on top of deck when you play it, and play a second transfigure.

Is this risk worth restricting it to not gaining victory cards? Or an odd less than $8 clause?

Restricting it to non-Victories would be awful; nobody wants to risk losing 10 from playing their Transfigure. Less than is better, but still has the problem of people not wanting to Locust themselves.

oh that's an excellent point!!! Thanks for pointing that out!

I think in that case I will have to live with the possible Colony gaining. I did some more thought and it's kind of hard to activate...
1. Remodel a Colony into a Colony.
2. Play Transfigure, trash a card that is not colony and gain the trashed Colony.
But it is actually more complicated-- if you drew your deck, then you play remodel, when you play Transfigure you trash a colony so you don't net an extra Colony from it! You have to gain a card first. And if you can't draw your deck, it's difficult to line up the Remodel with a Colony!
So it's actually kind of like.
1. Draw your deck
2. Remodel-variant a Colony into a Colony (Salvager works too). Note that these cards are pretty much always terminal.
3. Top-deck a card, or Gain a card to the top of your deck (OR gain several cards and then get lucky on your Transfigure play)
4. Play Transfigure to trash the non-colony, and then gain the colony you trashed in step 1.

That's a lot of steps and it'll be rare that Kingdoms can support this. So I think I will just live with this as a potential powerful combo to exploit in those Kingdoms.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3189
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2022, 03:08:14 am »

playing transfigure *always* gets you the colony back; you don't need to setup anything. There can be a copper, silver, laboratory on top, whatever.

trashing a colony for benefit is not trivial but well... rebuild remodel replace salvager expand apprentice forge salt the earth transmogrify and I'm sure there are many others

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5142
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2022, 03:50:41 am »

oh that's an excellent point!!! Thanks for pointing that out!

I think in that case I will have to live with the possible Colony gaining. I did some more thought and it's kind of hard to activate...
1. Remodel a Colony into a Colony.
2. Play Transfigure, trash a card that is not colony and gain the trashed Colony.
But it is actually more complicated-- if you drew your deck, then you play remodel, when you play Transfigure you trash a colony so you don't net an extra Colony from it! You have to gain a card first. And if you can't draw your deck, it's difficult to line up the Remodel with a Colony!
So it's actually kind of like.
1. Draw your deck
2. Remodel-variant a Colony into a Colony (Salvager works too). Note that these cards are pretty much always terminal.
3. Top-deck a card, or Gain a card to the top of your deck (OR gain several cards and then get lucky on your Transfigure play)
4. Play Transfigure to trash the non-colony, and then gain the colony you trashed in step 1.

That's a lot of steps and it'll be rare that Kingdoms can support this. So I think I will just live with this as a potential powerful combo to exploit in those Kingdoms.
Well, you simply need to do the thing before you have drawn your deck. If you have a card remaining in your deck you can be sure that you won't hit the gained Colony.

Also the issue isn't there with Salvager, which gains the extra Colony later. And there are other problematic cards which can put Colonies in the trash, Swindler comes to mind.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 03:51:50 am by faust »
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Timinou

• Witch
  • Respect: +634
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2022, 08:37:29 am »
+3

i still don't get why he'd do that and not 13 hexes.

Oh man, I didn't even think of that during testing. I might have pushed for it, but honestly getting to 12 Hexes was hard enough.

Next contest....design a 13th Hex.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3189
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2022, 10:58:30 am »

That's unironically not a bad idea

nyxfulloftricks

• Alchemist
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2022, 09:21:21 pm »
+1

https://i.imgur.com/3TG4tYg.png
Wisperer
Night - Duration
$4
Set aside the top 5 cards of your deck face down under this (you may look at them).
At the start of your next turn, put them on top of your deck in any order.
-
While this is in play, cards cost $2 less on your turns.
Walking Stick
Treasure - Heirloom
$2
$1
When you play this, you may gain a Spirit costing up to $0.
Whispering Woods
Landmark
When scoring 1% per Spirit you have.
Setup: Summon Spirits.
Wind Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, +1 Coffers.
(This is not in the Supply.)
Water Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, +1 Villager.
War Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, +1%.
Willow Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, put it in your hand.

I found that will - o' - wisp was one of my favorite Spirits, so I wanted to double down on that. I have provided two cards that can be paired with my heirloom Walking Stick. The Landmark version provides an all in Wisp strategy comparable to Rats I think. While my other kingdom card Wisperer, *whispers* shhh we need to keep quiet about the spelling, I know *whispers* is a card that will help to set up your wisp strategy and possibly allow you to gain other Spirits besides the Wisps. All Wisps are piles of 12

Edit: I've updated Walking stick for brevity. For those who feel Wisperer is too strong, my thoughts are that it doesn't give you the cost reducer for buying cards on the turn you play it, and since it requires cards in your deck to be able to remain out for the duration (and with it being duration it does miss the shuffle), the $2 isn't overpowered, especially since none of the cards I made give a buy. It is essentially a silver for next turn when you have no buy. I've considered the interaction with workshop and it doesn't feel much different than if it was a cost reducer of $1 rather than $2. For the small interaction of remodel, yes it is strong, but in the case you can set up two of these on the turn before and then gain a province, you could have done something similar with other kingdom cards without all the hooplah. It also encourages something outside of just going with wisps.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 12:23:42 pm by nyxfulloftricks »

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5142
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2022, 03:56:27 am »
+2

Whispering Woods
Landmark
When scoring 1% per Spirit you have.
Setup: Summon Spirits.
Walking Stick
Treasure - Heirloom
$2
$1
When you play this, you may gain a Spirit costing up to $0.
Wisperer
Night - Duration
$4
Set aside the top 5 cards of your deck face down under this (you may look at them). At the start of your next turn, put them on top of your deck in any order.
-
While this is in play, cards cost $2 less on your turns.
Wind Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, +1 Coffers.
Water Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, +1 Villager.
War Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, +1%.
Willow Wisp
Action - Spirit
$0*
+1 Card
+1 Action
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, put it in your hand.

I found that will - o' - wisp was one of my favorite Spirits, so I wanted to double down on that. I have provided two cards that can be paired with my heirloom Walking Stick. The Landmark version provides an all in Wisp strategy comparable to Rats I think. While my other kingdom card Wisperer, *whispers* shhh we need to keep quiet about the spelling, I know *whispers* is a card that will help to set up your wisp strategy and possibly allow you to gain other Spirits besides the Wisps.
Some commentary on this.

1) Not sure what "Setup: Summon Spirits" is supposed to mean. You don't need special setup rules for Spirits.
2) Why does Walking stick say "up to $0"? Cards in Dominion cannot cost less then $0, so you might as well just say "a Spirit costing $0".
3) Wisperer's cost reduction seems very strong. There is a bit of a tricky thing here in that you need to still have cards to set aside, which may be tricky on the 2nd play - I like that design-wise. But I worry that even 1 Wisperer per turn is too good.
4) I am not convinced that in a game with Whispering Wood you ever want to add anything to your deck except for Spirits (and possibly $2 cards). A bunch of Will-o-Wisps in, you draw your deck, then you can starting adding War Wisps to generate VP indefinitely.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 04:25:50 am by faust »
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

nyxfulloftricks

• Alchemist
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2022, 10:16:26 am »

1) Not sure what "Setup: Summon Spirits" is supposed to mean. You don't need special setup rules for Spirits.
2) Why does Walking stick say "up to $0"? Cards in Dominion cannot cost less then $0, so you might as well just say "a Spirit costing $0".
3) Wisperer's cost reduction seems very strong. There is a bit of a tricky thing here in that you need to still have cards to set aside, which may be tricky on the 2nd play - I like that design-wise. But I worry that even 1 Wisperer per turn is too good.
4) I am not convinced that in a game with Whispering Wood you ever want to add anything to your deck except for Spirits (and possibly $2 cards). A bunch of Will-o-Wisps in, you draw your deck, then you can starting adding War Wisps to generate VP indefinitely.

The reason I added setup: Summon Spirits was because other cards have setup rules and I felt it was weird Spirit cards did not. Also, it was just cute flavor mostly. I modeled Walking Stick text off of other gainers, but you are correct in that "s Spirit costing $0" is simpler and will work. I'll get that adjusted. I agree that Wisperer's cost reduction could be strong, but due to you needing enough cards in your deck to be able to set aside for it to be a duration and thus get the bridge effect it might be okay. If everyone thinks that is too strong I'm not opposed to lowering the cost. As far as Whispering Woods goes, I considered lowering the number of available War Wisps, and/or changing scoring the be 1 VP per different Spirit you have. Due to you potentially avoiding other kingdom cards with that landmark is the reason I made Wisperer, as an alternative way to play with Walking Stick and is more of my main entry.

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2022, 08:37:20 pm »

The reason I added setup: Summon Spirits was because other cards have setup rules and I felt it was weird Spirit cards did not. Also, it was just cute flavor mostly. I modeled Walking Stick text off of other gainers, but you are correct in that "s Spirit costing $0" is simpler and will work. I'll get that adjusted. I agree that Wisperer's cost reduction could be strong, but due to you needing enough cards in your deck to be able to set aside for it to be a duration and thus get the bridge effect it might be okay. If everyone thinks that is too strong I'm not opposed to lowering the cost. As far as Whispering Woods goes, I considered lowering the number of available War Wisps, and/or changing scoring the be 1 VP per different Spirit you have. Due to you potentially avoiding other kingdom cards with that landmark is the reason I made Wisperer, as an alternative way to play with Walking Stick and is more of my main entry.

A double discount on a $4 cost card is crazy strong even for just one of them. Maybe you could say "While this is in play, card cost $1 less, and Spirits cost an additional $1 less than that." (or a better wording with that effect)

Xen3k

• Tactician
  • Respect: +581
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2022, 09:51:39 pm »

Devoted Thrall - $4
Action
+2 Actions
+$2
If you have 3 or more Action cards in play, trash this and gain a Lost Soul from its pile.
----
You may buy this from the trash as if it was in the Supply.
Lost Soul - $0*
Night - Spirit
You may pay any amount of $. If you did, exchange this for a Spirit costing less than what you paid from one of the Spirit piles.

Devoted Thrall is an undercosted Silver/Village that trashes itself if you have two or more Action cards in play when you play it. The bonus is that you gain a Lost Soul and you can always buy a Devoted Thrall from the trash if you are so inclined to do so. Lost Soul is basically a place-holder Spirit. You can save your money until the Night phase to exchange a Lost Soul for any other Spirit, as long as you saved enough coin. Until you do, it acts like Junk and helps balance out the strength of Devoted Thrall. Feedback is appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 06:24:28 pm by Xen3k »

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2022, 12:18:09 am »
+2

Retired Dread Pirate
$5 - Action - Reserve
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it's a Duration card or a Treasure, you may play it. You may gain a Gold for each Duration card you have in play. If you gained any Golds, put this on your tavern mat. Otherwise, +1 Action and gain a Ghost Pirate.
Ghost Pirate
$2 - Night-Duration-Spirit
When you discard a Treasure or Action-Duration card from play this turn, you may set it aside. At the start of your next turn, discard any number of Coppers from your hand for +1 Card each, then put the set-aside card into your hand.
FAQ: Once placed on the tavern mat, the Retired Dread Pirate stays there for the rest of the game.

Not a really serious entry, but it is my entry nonetheless.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 12:25:14 am by LibraryAdventurer »

AJL828

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: AJL828
  • Respect: +394
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2022, 01:03:48 am »
+4

Dryad
Action ($2)
+1 Action
Trash a card from your hand. If it costs $1 or more, gain a Forest Spirit.

Forest Spirit
Action - Spirit ($2*)
You may gain a Silver.
+1 Card per differently named card you've gained this turn.
Did you hear about the skyscraper with one really tall floor? I could tell you but it’s a long story…

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2022, 02:38:53 am »

Dryad  Forest Spirit
Flavor nitpick: A dryad is a forest spirit.

ahyangyi

• Bishop
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2022, 09:16:36 am »
+2

Well, in Dominion pixies are not spirits, I'd argue that dryads are even further.

ahyangyi

• Bishop
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2022, 09:29:10 am »
+1

Well, my last comment inspired me to fix the "Pixie is not a Spirit" problem. Now they are, at least occasionally.

Basically, a card is designated as spirit, gain that type, is $2 cheaper, but self-ghost-ships if you play more than one in the same turn.

Of course, for Pixie-Spirits you can trash the first pixie for the boon effect, then play the second without triggering the topdecking.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 10:01:53 am by ahyangyi »

jakav

• Baron
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2022, 09:11:57 pm »

My submission:

Quote from: Mischievous Fairies
Mischievous Fairies • $3* • Night - Reserve - Spirit
Put this on your Tavern mat. Set aside a non-Duration Action card you have in play.

At the start of your turn, you may call this to play the set-aside card.
Quote from: Fairy Ring
Fairy Ring • $4 • Action - Night
If it's your Night phase, gain an Action card onto your deck costing up to $1 per differently named card you have in play (counting this). Otherwise, gain a Mischievous Fairies.

My submission is Mischievous Fairies. A mix between Ghost and Way of the Turtle (with the Reserve mechanic mixed in), it sets aside an Action card already in play, and allows a player to play the card at the start of one of their turns. While it may offer slightly more control than Ghost (both allowing the choice of cards in play and the choice not to play it at the start of each turn), it has a greater chance of missing (if drawn with no Action cards) and only plays the set-aside card once, rather than twice. And while the Reserve mechanic's ability to hold the card back until it is needed is great for cards that want collisions (making it like WotT), each turn you wait keeps both cards out of your deck.

There are 17 copies of Mischievous Fairies.

To get Mischievous Fairies, I created Fairy Ring, a day/night gainer that can always get MF, but will (generally) cost an Action to do so. If you save it for your Night phase, it gains an Action from the Supply, and topdecks it, but only if you have enough differently-named cards. There are some neat synergies here, as you can first use FR to gain MF, then use both (if you have them together) to set up collisions.

EDIT:
Submission updated (on the advice of Gubump) to fix Mischievous Fairies so they don't set aside Duration cards (which has tracking issues, and also allows a player to play a single copy of Hireling multiple times).

Old Version

It's unclear whether the set-aside card is discarded. Right now, you would permenantly lose the set-aside card. You could add a "discarding it" clause at the end of the card.
--Jakav--

(Why shouldn't signatures be like the above?)

pubby

• Minion
  • Respect: +1046
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2022, 11:38:33 pm »

Enables some funky night-centric strategies. Obviously you can gain Provinces with Departure, but it's generally worse than HoP, as you can't easily double-province that way.

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2022, 11:54:32 pm »
+2

My submission:

Quote from: Mischievous Fairies
Mischievous Fairies • $3* • Night - Reserve - Spirit
Put this on your Tavern mat. Set aside a non-Duration Action card you have in play.

At the start of your turn, you may call this to play the set-aside card.
Quote from: Fairy Ring
Fairy Ring • $4 • Action - Night
If it's your Night phase, gain an Action card onto your deck costing up to $1 per differently named card you have in play (counting this). Otherwise, gain a Mischievous Fairies.

My submission is Mischievous Fairies. A mix between Ghost and Way of the Turtle (with the Reserve mechanic mixed in), it sets aside an Action card already in play, and allows a player to play the card at the start of one of their turns. While it may offer slightly more control than Ghost (both allowing the choice of cards in play and the choice not to play it at the start of each turn), it has a greater chance of missing (if drawn with no Action cards) and only plays the set-aside card once, rather than twice. And while the Reserve mechanic's ability to hold the card back until it is needed is great for cards that want collisions (making it like WotT), each turn you wait keeps both cards out of your deck.

There are 17 copies of Mischievous Fairies.

To get Mischievous Fairies, I created Fairy Ring, a day/night gainer that can always get MF, but will (generally) cost an Action to do so. If you save it for your Night phase, it gains an Action from the Supply, and topdecks it, but only if you have enough differently-named cards. There are some neat synergies here, as you can first use FR to gain MF, then use both (if you have them together) to set up collisions.

EDIT:
Submission updated (on the advice of Gubump) to fix Mischievous Fairies so they don't set aside Duration cards (which has tracking issues, and also allows a player to play a single copy of Hireling multiple times).

Old Version

It's unclear whether the set-aside card is discarded. Right now, you would permenantly lose the set-aside card. You could add a "discarding it" clause at the end of the card.

Since it doesn't say "leaving it there", the set-aside card goes into play.
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

jakav

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2022, 12:16:20 pm »

Quote from: Gnome
Gnome
Treasure
Cost: 5
Worth $2
Look at the top two cards of your deck. Discard any number
of them, then put the rest back in any order.

When you gain this, gain a Fairy.
Quote from: Fairy
Fairy
Night - Spirit - Reaction
Cost: 3*
At the start of your next turn: +1 Action

When you draw this, you may reveal it for +1 Card.
(This is not in the supply.)

Where the Gnomes go, the Fairies follow. The Gnomes improve the gardens, and are valuable. Fairies also improve the gardens, but instead of adding value to them, they add beauty. Gnome is a Silver, with some added, useful filtering for your next turn. Though Gnome has slightly more text than is usual, it's complexity is low, is not hard to play with, and a useful buy comsidering that it comes with a Fairy. Fairy is an interesting village, it works for your next turn, cannot be drawn dead due to it's night type, and is like a cantrip because of the below the line effect. In essence, it is a different, useful village. It is a good option for Exorcist, and is good for reliability.

Feedback is appreciated.

Edit: fixed Fairy because of feedback from Gubump.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 08:23:19 pm by jakav »
--Jakav--

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2022, 12:36:22 pm »
+3

Quote from: Gnome
Gnome
Treasure
Cost: 5
Worth $2
Look at the top two cards of your deck. Discard any number
of them, then put the rest back in any order.

When you gain this, gain a Fairy.
Quote from: Fairy
Fairy
Night - Spirit
Cost: 3*
At the start of your next turn: +1 Action

When you draw this, +1 Card
(This is not in the supply.)

Where the Gnomes go, the Fairies follow. The Gnomes improve the gardens, and are valuable. Fairies also improve the gardens, but instead of adding value to them, they add beauty. Gnome is a Silver, with some added, useful filtering for your next turn. Though Gnome has slightly more text than is usual, it's complexity is low, is not hard to play with, and a useful buy comsidering that it comes with a Fairy. Fairy is an interesting village, it works for your next turn, cannot be drawn dead due to it's night type, and is like a cantrip because of the below the line effect. In essence, it is a different, useful village. It is a good option for Exorcist, and is good for reliability.

Feedback is appretiated.

Fairy needs to be a Reaction and say "when you draw this, you may reveal it for +1 Card." As it is currently, it has a major accountability issue because it's mandatory but your opponents have no way of seeing what cards you draw.

jakav

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2022, 08:24:56 pm »

Fairy needs to be a Reaction and say "when you draw this, you may reveal it for +1 Card." As it is currently, it has a major accountability issue because it's mandatory but your opponents have no way of seeing what cards you draw.

Thank you, I've updated my submission.
--Jakav--

mathdude

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +230
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2022, 12:23:18 am »

Thank you, I've updated my submission.

Fairy should also be a Duration if I'm not mistaken.
he/him

xyz123

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +511
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2022, 01:58:55 am »
+5

24 Hour Warning

Below is a list of entries I have noted. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

4est - Shaman + Bear
ahyangyi - Invoke
AJL828 - Dryad + Forest Spirit
anordinaryman - Transfigure + Sprite
Augie279 - Reaper + Soul
emtzalex - Fairy Ring + Mischevious Faries
faust - Runestone + Essence
Gubump - Haunted Mansion + Brownie
jakav - Gnome + Fairy
Library Adventurer - Retired Dead Pirate + Ghost Pirate
NoMoreFun - Shrine Pool + Lady Luck
nyxfulloftricks - Wisperer, Whispering Woods, Walking Stick + Wisps
pubby - Departure + Apparation
segura - Summoning + Elementals/Demons
spineflu - Distillery + Whisky
Xen3k - Devoted Trall + Lost Soul

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2022, 02:48:19 am »

Thank you for typing my name as two words so it links to the cards.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.