Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contest #132: All Hallow's Eve  (Read 8430 times)

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
Weekly Design Contest #132: All Hallow's Eve
« on: October 19, 2021, 11:46:54 pm »
+7

WDC #132: All Hallow's Eve

In honor of upcoming Halloween, this week's contest asks for Night cards... but not just any Night cards, they have to be "in costume".

This weeks contest is to design a Night card that has at least one other (non Duration) type. I'm excluding Night-Duration, as there are already several official cards. Your design can still be Night-Duration, as long as it has at least one other type.

Official Cards that would qualify:

Werewolf
Vampire
Raider
Ghost*

* Ghost, of course, is a non supply card; if you do something similar, please include a supporting supply card

Judgement:

My general criteria continues to be: Is this a card I wish I had designed? So I will look towards it being interesting and fun, foremost, and at least somewhat thematic. While balance is also important, if it's a card that has some imbalance but potential to be fixed, it won't lose many points. I also do tend to lean towards "simpler is better", knowing that it is sometimes in conflict with "interesting and fun".

Bonus points / tiebreaker will be awarded to cards that have an appropriate, Halloween-y theme.

Submission Deadline:

Entries and revisions must be submitted by 12:01 Forum Time (16:01 UTC) on Wednesday, October 27th. Some time around then, I'll make the outline post showing all the latest versions of the entries I've seen, so you can confirm I haven't missed any.

(And that should give me a few days before actual Halloween to get judgements finished!)

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 12:25:36 am by scolapasta »
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1781
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest #132: All Hallow's Eve
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 10:34:36 am »
+3

Haunted Village
$4 - Action Attack Night
If it is your night phase, each other player with 4 or more cards in hand puts a card from their hand onto their deck.
Otherwise, +1 Card and +2 Actions.

AJL828

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: AJL828
  • Respect: +394
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 01:22:20 pm »
+2

Spectre
Night - Attack - Duration ($5)

At the start of your next turn, +2 Cards. Until then, when any other player buys a(n):
Action card: They take their -1 Card token.
Treasure card: They take their -1 Coin token.
Victory card: They gain a Curse.
Did you hear about the skyscraper with one really tall floor? I could tell you but it’s a long story…

xyz123

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +511
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 01:28:25 pm »
+3

Trick or Treat
$4
Night-Duration-Attack-Fate-Doom

Each other player receives the next Hex.

At the start of your next turn receive the next two Boons.

*Edited as I initially missed attack from the card types.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 03:36:12 pm by xyz123 »

mandioca15

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 01:35:42 pm »
+3

Seance (Night-Gathering, $3)

For each card you gained this turn, choose one: trash a card from your hand and add a VP token to the Seance Supply pile, or take the VP tokens from the Seance Supply pile.

grep

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +449
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 02:22:26 pm »
+3

Fairy Ring
$4 - Night - Victory
+1 Coffers
Draw until you have 5 Cards in hand.
-----
Worth 1VP per 2 Night cards you have (rounded down).

8 or 12 cards in the pile, as usual with Victory cards.
Drawing helps to collect more than one mushroom in one night.

4est

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: 4est
  • Respect: +1454
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 03:24:38 pm »
+5

Here's my entry this week. Sarcophagus is a Night - Victory card, and my attempt at a card that makes you actually want to Exile good stuff. The bottom rewards you for having a variety of unique non-Victory cards costing more than $3 in Exile at the end of the game, and does this by Exiling a card you have in play each time you play it. Early on, you'll mainly use Sarcophaguses (Sarcophagi?) for non-terminal Copper thinning, as well as Exiling cards like Moneylender or your opening Silver once you no longer need them. They can also Exile themselves in a pinch. Late game, you'll want to try start burying more good stuff to up the VP, though you'll have to either live without those cards or else find a way to Exile a lot of things on your very last turn. There are 8 or 12 in the pile like normal VP cards.

Original version: 

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 02:44:08 pm by 4est »

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 04:00:36 pm »
+5

Urban Legend • $5 • Night - Attack
+2 Villagers

If you've played 6 or more cards this turn (including this), each other player gains a Jack-O-Lantern.
Jack-O-Lantern • $3* • Treasure • 2-3p: 12/pile, 4p: 15/pile, 5-6p: 20/pile
-$1
(You can't go below $0)

If you've played another Treasure this turn, trash this.

(This is not in the Supply)

Urban legend? and it's a village? you get it guys? ... guys?
The six-or-more requirement is thematic - the spoooooky legend has to spread to enough Villagers before the attack starts landing. I think this has a soft requirement of some kind of draw or plays-things (like Vassal or Golem) to hit six things in play.

Also, I couldn't get a negative amount to work in the upper coin emblem for Jack-O-Lantern so I just left them blank.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:18:56 pm by spineflu »

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 06:27:35 pm »
+2

Warding Mask
$3 - Night - Duration - Fate
Take a boon. Receive it now or at the start of your next turn.
At the start of your next turn, you may put a card from your discard pile into your hand, and either way, draw up to 6 cards in hand.

I didn't feel like doing an attack for this contest (My first idea was an attack, and I expect most entries will be attacks). The name is a reference to the old reason some people would wear masks on halloween: to ward off evil spirits.

EDIT: wording tweak.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 01:55:14 am by LibraryAdventurer »

Xen3k

• Tactician
  • Respect: +581
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 07:42:34 pm »
+5

Ouija Board - $2
Treasure - Night
+1 Buy
If it's not your Night phase, +1 Coffers.
Otherwise, you may choose one: Remove a token from your Coffers to buy a Spirit from one of the Spirit piles for its cost; or trash this for +2 Coffers.

A Ducat without the Copper Trashing, but allows the ability to buy Spirits at an upcharge of 2 Coffers (thinking of making it 3). I am unsure of the wording, but am going off the text from Butcher and Exorcist. Comes with a built in Buy so you can still buy something in your Buy phase if you want. Feedback is appreciated.

Edit: Adjusted the wording to try and make the Spirit buying more clear. Altered the Coffer gain to only occur when it is not your Night phase. This will slow the ability to buy Spirits unless supplemented with more sources of Coffers. This probably could be made as just a Treasure or Night card, but I like the flavor of the design. Much thanks to anordinaryman with helping out with the wording and the critique.

Edit 2: So, that was too much of a nerf. Dropped the cost to buy a Spirit to 1 Coffer because you don't produce a coffer at night anymore and added a self trashing option to gain 2 coffers as well. This should allow players to accumulate coffers faster to buy Spirits, or just clear the Ouija Boards out of your deck. Thanks to Fragasnap for the feedback.

Old Versions

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 05:44:29 pm by Xen3k »

anordinaryman

• Duke
  • Respect: +502
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 05:07:22 pm »
+8

Edit: This submission has been updated with card art and some wording improvements here

Haunted Basement | Action - Night | $2
+2 Cards
You may top deck any number of cards from your hand.
-
This is gained to your hand (instead of your discard pile).   

I wanted to design an action night card that elegantly had different uses in each phase, while being the same text. In your Action phase, it is used to draw cards (hey sometimes moat is your drawer) and set up a few top-deck interactions. There's a lot of cards that become better if you can top deck specific cards: Chariot Race, Lookout, Native Village, Zombie Mason, etc. Or if you terminal collide with this terminal draw, simply top-deck your terminals. It's a weak drawer with some possible other interactions.

In the night phase, it becomes a weak sifter. Drawing cards in the night phase is like discarding from your deck. If you actually draw a card you wanted to see, you can simply top-deck it. You can delay a Province later for next turn's tournament. Perhaps you have an extra village, you can put it back on top to kick-start next turn.

It joins Villa as the second Action card that is always gained to hand. Hey, that's got to be useful sometimes.

Theming comes from basement with the whole sifting analogy (Catacombs, Cellar, Secret Passage, Dungeon, Store room, etc), and Haunted of course refers to top-decking (Haunted Castle, Ghost ship, etc)

Open to feedback. I was considering costing it $3 but $2 seems better. I also considered having it cost $5 and draw 3 cards, but I felt this made the Action so much stronger than the Night that it would pretty much only be used as an Action card.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 05:38:22 pm by anordinaryman »

Timinou

• Witch
  • Respect: +634
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 08:30:16 am »
+1

+2 Cards
-

I wanted to design an action night card that elegantly had different uses in each phase, while being the same text. In your Action phase, it is used to draw cards (hey sometimes moat is your drawer) and set up a few top-deck interactions. There's a lot of cards that become better if you can top deck specific cards: Chariot Race, Lookout, Native Village, Zombie Mason, etc. Or if you terminal collide with this terminal draw, simply top-deck your terminals. It's a weak drawer with some possible other interactions.

In the night phase, it becomes a weak sifter. Drawing cards in the night phase is like discarding from your deck. If you actually draw a card you wanted to see, you can simply top-deck it. You can delay a Province later for next turn's tournament. Perhaps you have an extra village, you can put it back on top to kick-start next turn.

It joins Villa as the second Action card that is always gained to hand. Hey, that's got to be useful sometimes.

Theming comes from basement with the whole sifting analogy (Catacombs, Cellar, Secret Passage, Dungeon, Store room, etc), and Haunted of course refers to top-decking (Haunted Castle, Ghost ship, etc)

Open to feedback. I was considering costing it $3 but $2 seems better. I also considered having it cost $5 and draw 3 cards, but I felt this made the Action so much stronger than the Night that it would pretty much only be used as an Action card.

If you’re drawing deck this essentially lets you topdeck cards that you gained in your buy phase, and it comes with the added flexibility in your Action phase.  Even when you’re not drawing deck it can be helpful for cycling (you could even build a Night card engine!).  I don’t know if needs to cost $3, but it’s definitely a strong $2 IMO.

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 10:16:43 am »
+9

"Top deck" is actually not an official Dominion term. It would have to be: "You may put any number of cards from your hand onto your deck in any order." I suppose the "any order" here is important as well. Likewise, according to Werewolf, the colour scheme (black/white) is reversed. The card is really neat though, I'm just being picky. :P

Here's my entry, another Action - Night card.

Masquerade but the draw and trash is split in 2. So you draw with Chantry. "Oh no, I drew another Chantry dead", says you, not unhappy to be able to trash nonetheless.

Bottom text

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 01:16:07 pm »
+2

I suppose the "any order" here is important as well.

I don't think "any order" is necessary here, actually. That's only used when the cards were already in a specific order on your deck or some such. I don't think cards in your hand are really ordered at all.

emtzalex

• Jester
  • Respect: +1450
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 01:55:01 pm »
+3

I suppose the "any order" here is important as well.

I don't think "any order" is necessary here, actually. That's only used when the cards were already in a specific order on your deck or some such. I don't think cards in your hand are really ordered at all.

Haunted Woods uses "in any order" when instructing a player putting cards from their hand onto their deck, suggesting it should be used here. While the cards in your hand are not already in an order, I supposed "in any order" contrasts with putting them onto your deck in a random order or, in the context of HW, putting them onto the deck in an order chosen by the attacking player.
he/him/his

Thanks to Shard of Honor for his Extended Version of the Dominion Card Image Generator, which I use to mock up my fan cards, and to Violet CLM, who made the original.

emtzalex

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2021, 02:31:04 pm »
+6

My Submission:

Quote from: Goblin
GOBLIN
NIGHT - RESERVE
Cost: $4
Put this on your Tavern mat. Trash a Treasure have in play. Gain a Treasure costing up to $3 more than it, setting the gained card aside.

At the start of your Buy phase, you may call this, to put the set aside card into your hand.

My submission is Goblin. A delayed Mine, it trashes from play, and thus (like Mine) does not reduce your payload on the turn that you use it. It has a slight advantage over Mine in that it is non-terminal, but has the significant disadvantage of requiring the player to wait until at least the next turn before putting the better Treasure into their hand.

While players will usually take the card as soon as possible (their next turn's Buy phase), the fact that it is a Reserve card instead of a Duration allows player to wait (at the cost of their Goblin remaining unavailable for another use), and put the card into their hand on a later turn. This could have strategic advantages in various circumstances (colliding 2 Idols; holding off to add to the gained Treasure to a payload which gets you to a target price point; holding back during a Buy phase on a turn when you plan to use Alms or Advance or play Devil's Workshop to gain a Gold). If you have multiple Goblins, you can do this even more, waiting until all have been played then getting multiple Treasures at once. Goblin's delay can also mitigate the effects of handsize attacks.

The fact that Goblin is called (and then puts the Treasure into your hand) at the start of your Buy phase instead of the start of your turn (like most official Reserve cards) has some synergies, for example with DtX cards and full hand discarders (like Tactician, Scholar, and Minion), but has anti-synergies with cards that use Treasures during your Action phase (like Black Market, Storyteller, and, ironically, Mine/Taxman). Making Goblin a Night card not only helps with the in-play interaction, but also allows the card to be called at the start of a player's Buy phase without the player being able to call the card on the turn it was played (as they could with an Action - Reserve).

Thematically, I think of Goblins as greedy and loving treasure, so, like a Taxman, they always want to get their hands on some Treasure (and if they work for you, you can reap the rewards). While there could in theory be a tracking issue with which Goblin set aside which Treasure, since the Goblins are fungible, it does not matter if one calls a different Treasure than it set aside.
he/him/his

Thanks to Shard of Honor for his Extended Version of the Dominion Card Image Generator, which I use to mock up my fan cards, and to Violet CLM, who made the original.

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2021, 04:06:03 pm »

What happens if you throne a Goblin?

emtzalex

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2021, 04:31:12 pm »

You can't, it's a Night card.

EDIT: And, more importantly, it's not an Action card.
he/him/his

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2021, 06:07:44 pm »

You can't, it's a Night card.

EDIT: And, more importantly, it's not an Action card.

Right, good call. I guess it's a good thing published Citadel only works on the first Action card played. Though I still think it would have been fun if it worked on the first card played, which was the original functionality.

anordinaryman

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2021, 01:50:17 pm »
+4

Updated Submission - simple wording changes, no functional changes.
Thank you Timinou, X-tra, LastFootnote, and emtzalex for your help!

+2 Cards
Put any number of cards from your hand onto your deck in any order.

My detailed responses to the feedback:

+2 Cards
-

If you’re drawing deck this essentially lets you topdeck cards that you gained in your buy phase, and it comes with the added flexibility in your Action phase.  Even when you’re not drawing deck it can be helpful for cycling (you could even build a Night card engine!).  I don’t know if needs to cost $3, but it’s definitely a strong $2 IMO.

That's a good point. I was considering 3 because it's a really strong 5/2 opening (you make your estates miss the shuffle and you guarantee your 5 cost card turn 3), but there are other really strong 5/2 openings, and as a 2/5 it does nothing. I think overall, this *can* cost 2, but I agree it's a fairly strong 2 in certain situations. It's okay for powerful cards to be cheap as long as the best strategy isn't monolithically get all those cards. A deck full of Haunted Basements doesn't do much for you, just like a deck full of Chapels doesn't do anything for you. I appreciate the feedback, I think I'll keep it at 2.

"Top deck" is actually not an official Dominion term. It would have to be: "You may put any number of cards from your hand onto your deck in any order." I suppose the "any order" here is important as well. Likewise, according to Werewolf, the colour scheme (black/white) is reversed. The card is really neat though, I'm just being picky. :P
Thank you for the feedback!
And thank you LastFootnote and emtzalex for additional conversations on any order. I've decided to add any order, as Haunted Woods is the closest parallel we have. It's worth noting that Cellar doesn't say "discard cards in any order" or Steward says "trash two cards in any order" because in both cases you are moving from hand to an un-ordered pile (the trash and discard piles are not ordered). Your deck (and the supply pile) are the only ordered piles in Dominion, so I think it makes sense to specify the order when moving things to the deck. In this case, the order is specified as the order the person playing the Haunted Basement chooses.

anordinaryman

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2021, 02:23:37 pm »
+2

Giant feedback post for every card I had thoughts on. Unfortunately, I only had a few pieces of meaningful feedback. Most of it is wording questions

Spectre
Night - Attack - Duration ($5)

At the start of your next turn, +2 Cards. Until then, when any other player buys a(n):
Action card: They take their -1 Card token.
Treasure card: They take their -1 Coin token.
Victory card: They gain a Curse.

Den of Sin does gain to hand (which is a HUGE part of the card), but on subsequent turns, this card is essentially Den of Sin+. Which doesn't feel right to me. I don't think Donald X. would design something like this when Den of Sin exists. I do like the interesting synergy of someone can just buy a Night Card to avoid getting attacked, and hey -- Spectre is a night card. But I think this is the kind of synergy Donald X. likes to avoid. When he designs attacks he likes to think about the balance of if everyone but one player buys the attack, is that too dominating? And in this case, it seems like it is because the player who does not buy this attack card will get hit by the attack more frequently than people who do. Think about a Witch/Moat fusion wouldn't be balanced in this way. You don't have to design cards the way Donald X. would, but if you want to, I'd suggest changing the next turn benefit to something like +1 Card +$1 +1Buy (I dunno, something besides +2 cards), and you could consider changing it to "Action card or Night Card: They take their -1 Card token."

Seance (Night-Gathering, $3)

For each card you gained this turn, choose one: trash a card from your hand and add a VP token to the Seance Supply pile, or take the VP tokens from the Seance Supply pile.

There's some strangeness here where the clause reads "for each card you gained this turn take the VP tokens from the Seance Supply pile" which leads to an ambiguity -- do you only take one token for each card you gained? You can avoid this ambiguity by rephrasing the clauses to make it more clear you take all the VP Tokens:

"Choose one: take the VP tokens from the Seance Supply pile, or for each card you gained this turn trash a card from your hand and add a VP token to the Seance Supply pile."

This is a cool card! I don't know if this is intentional, but Sarcophagus can self-exile when you play it. So it's sort of like buying a victory token. It takes space in your deck for one shuffle, then it exiles itself away to be worth 1vp. And if you get even one other card in exile (a silver for instance), then it becomes waaaay better than estate, far more than than the price merits. And better than many alt-vp for its cost. I think this is a little too strong Victory Point wise.
I'd recommend raising the cost to $4 -- it's a decent copper thinner already, better than many $3 trashers at thinning coppers and ruins (though it stumbles on curses/estates). You could also have it not be able to exile itself ("exile a non-Duration card you have in play besides this").

Warding Mask
$3 - Night - Duration - Fate
Take a boon. Receive it now or at the start of your next turn.
At the start of your next turn, you may put a card from your discard pile into your hand, then draw up to 6 cards in hand.

I didn't feel like doing an attack for this contest (My first idea was an attack, and I expect most entries will be attacks). The name is a reference to the old reason some people would wear masks on halloween: to ward off evil spirits.

What happens if you do not put a card from your discard pile into your hand, do you still draw up to 6 cards? I feel like there is some precedent to say "At the start of your next turn, you may put a card from your discard pile into your hand, and either way draw up to 6 cards in hand."

Ouija Board - $2
Treasure - Night
+1 Coffers
+1 Buy
If it's your Night phase, remove 2 tokens from your Coffers to buy a Spirit from one of the Spirit piles. If the Spirit costs more than this, trash this.

A Ducat without the Copper Trashing, but allows the ability to buy Spirits at an upcharge of 2 Coffers (thinking of making it 3). I am unsure of the wording, but am going off the text from Butcher and Exorcist. Comes with a built in Buy so you can still buy something in your Buy phase if you want. Feedback is appreciated.

I think Buying from non-supply piles is confusing. And this card is confusing. Can you buy any spirit for 2 Coffers? Or do you mean that you pay 2 coffers and then pay the cost of the Spirit Pile?
Some possible wordings for both cases:
"remove 2 tokens from your Coffers to gain a Spirit from one of the Spirit piles. If the Spirit costs more than this, trash this."
"remove 2 tokens from your Coffers and spend any amount of $ to gain a Spirit the costs exactly equal to the $ you spent"
Also, should the removing tokens be mandatory?
 This card seems to have more uses if you add "If it's your Night phase, you may remove 2 tokens from your Coffers. If you do..."

Also, I am unsure why this is a Treasure Night. The only difference is as a treasure you get a +buy, and as a night you can do that activity. But there is no inherent reason for the activity of gaining spirits to happen in the night phase and not the Treasure phase. This card could just be a Treasure. You're going to be spending two coffers to do the exchange, so it doesn't matter that turn if it was played as a Treasure or a Night.

My recommendation would be to explore the space to have it do something different in Treasure and Night that affects those faces. What if it gains a Coffer in your night phase, but gives $2 in your buy phase? That would be a more meaningful difference! Of course price would have to change.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 03:21:54 pm by anordinaryman »

Xen3k

• Tactician
  • Respect: +581
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 04:23:10 pm »

Ouija Board - $2
Treasure - Night
+1 Coffers
+1 Buy
If it's your Night phase, remove 2 tokens from your Coffers to buy a Spirit from one of the Spirit piles. If the Spirit costs more than this, trash this.

I think Buying from non-supply piles is confusing. And this card is confusing. Can you buy any spirit for 2 Coffers? Or do you mean that you pay 2 coffers and then pay the cost of the Spirit Pile?
Some possible wordings for both cases:
"remove 2 tokens from your Coffers to gain a Spirit from one of the Spirit piles. If the Spirit costs more than this, trash this."
"remove 2 tokens from your Coffers and spend any amount of $ to gain a Spirit the costs exactly equal to the $ you spent"
Also, should the removing tokens be mandatory?
 This card seems to have more uses if you add "If it's your Night phase, you may remove 2 tokens from your Coffers. If you do..."

Also, I am unsure why this is a Treasure Night. The only difference is as a treasure you get a +buy, and as a night you can do that activity. But there is no inherent reason for the activity of gaining spirits to happen in the night phase and not the Treasure phase. This card could just be a Treasure. You're going to be spending two coffers to do the exchange, so it doesn't matter that turn if it was played as a Treasure or a Night.

My recommendation would be to explore the space to have it do something different in Treasure and Night that affects those faces. What if it gains a Coffer in your night phase, but gives $2 in your buy phase? That would be a more meaningful difference! Of course price would have to change.

You are right that it is a weird card, but I figured saying you can buy a non-supply Spirit from one of the Spirit piles would be enough to convey that you still have to buy the spirit at it's listed cost, removing the coffers just allows you to do so. You are also correct that this could be just a Treasure and it would still work, but I think it is thematic and flavorful to only allow getting the spirit at night. I had some versions that made the difference more pronounced, but all of them would have to cost more than $2 (I wanted it to work well with Will-o-wisp) and be overly wordy. I will work on it a bit more, see if I come up with anything to change and probably update the wording. Thanks for the feedback and criticism!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 04:40:17 pm by Xen3k »

Gubump

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2021, 05:48:20 pm »
+4

All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

mxdata

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1335
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2021, 11:59:33 pm »
+2

Would this be added to the standard Knight pile?
They/them

Freddy10

• Thief
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2021, 01:23:14 am »

Play as many as you want, but make sure you have one for the night.
Who trashes the trashers?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.