Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 89  All

Author Topic: M135: Among Us Mafia (Day 5)  (Read 172651 times)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
Re: M135: Among Us Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1650 on: October 01, 2021, 02:02:25 pm »

These two posts are literally the only times that 2.7 ever mentions Swowl, and both of them he has absolutely no opinion on Swowl at all.

so, read joth, faust, math, MiX, LL, and iguana.  From that group I would say:

more scummy: faust, iguana
more towny: joth, math, MiX

I am suspicious of my fellow lurkers, especially because of the no exile on D1, but I like my vote where it is at for now.  Remind me to read EFHW, Swowl, Didds, and gkrieg later. I don't need to read Jimmmmm, I am confident in my D1 read that he is town.

And to be honest, there is some PoE confirmation bias that makes me think faust is scum. Looking at 3 scum in 10.

I think joth, jimmmm, and MiX are town, 3/7 removing them.
If iguana v faust is town v scum, then it is 1 scum (faust) in that group of 5 with two more in {EFHW, Swowl, Didds, and gkrieg, math}

How likely do you think it is that all scum were on the gkrieg wagon?

Interested in Joth/Swowl thoughts on this question

It seems like the team is likely 2.7, Swowl, and one of Jim/Joth/Math/Faust. The last one will be harder to figure out and likely that's what they're counting on for their winning at LyLo gambit.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: October 01, 2021, 02:04:18 pm »

Really liking all of the gkrieg posts, they feel very town.
-snip-

Okay, just found this. It is totally scummy that 2.7 goes from "gkrieg feels very town" to his weak noncommittal final comment on gkrieg that is setting him up to be able to vote gkrieg if necessary.

Yes, I would have hammered gkrieg for an exile. Did I want to? No.

Was gkrieg flailing around looking for random last minute exiles that did him no good? Yes.

Did I want him to stop that and vote Didds? Yes.

Grasping at straws here iguana.

How is pointing out that scum was lining up an alternative misexile (WCD) while letting the thread know that they'd be willing to hammer the first misexile (gkrieg) grasping at straws? I am literally describing what you were doing as scum and it is plain as day.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M135: Among Us Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1652 on: October 01, 2021, 02:04:45 pm »

There are only 4 people who actually know the truth of what is going on here.

Myself, iguana, and 2 more scum. While I may have skewed view of "lurking" for D3, I feel like at least one of the two scum is not very active today hoping my exile just slides through.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: October 01, 2021, 02:07:25 pm »

Joth is being really self righteous : ( Also scum often claims town after an exile because it can throw off exactly these kinds of twilight discussions. So there is absolutely still a chance that gkrieg is scum.

Oh yeah, you would never set up another mis-exile....
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: October 01, 2021, 02:09:22 pm »

Joth is being really self righteous : ( Also scum often claims town after an exile because it can throw off exactly these kinds of twilight discussions. So there is absolutely still a chance that gkrieg is scum.

Joth was making me feel like shit! I HATE misexiling and I do it ALL THE TIME. This is literally why I quit playing!! Because I am bad at finding scum! And joth was sitting there rubbing it in my face in the thread! Setting up his misexile? That is total BS

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: October 01, 2021, 02:12:08 pm »

Joth was making me feel like shit! I HATE misexiling and I do it ALL THE TIME. This is literally why I quit playing!! Because I am bad at finding scum! And joth was sitting there rubbing it in my face in the thread! Setting up his misexile? That is total BS

You haven't done it yet this game. You are 1/1 exiling people not in your faction

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: October 01, 2021, 02:18:29 pm »

funny timing. I was just gonna ask E/Joth what they thought.
I am factoring in the EFHW exile rn. one sec.

okay so this is literally the first time that Swowl EVER mentions 2.7 and it's on D3. They are totally scum together and have been using a strategy of hard ignoring each other in the thread while letting townies and probably one active scum fight things out.

What more information are you asking for that I haven't provided?

A better reason?
Sarcasm - I am just frustrated with this situation. I genuinely believe that I have a solid concept in Math v Joth. I also very much believe that Math has been towny in their responses since I posted my skum read on them, and Joth has been skummy in their defense of my push.

I also get that I am clearly tunneling and I am seriously trying to not do it, but every freekin time I go back to re reading I just end up back at joth.

I have been unfair in my frustration regarding you and Joth being suspicious of my switch from Math to Joth. For Joth, it is hard, because obviously I am reading them as skum. For you, it is frustrating because I feel like I am wasting time trying to convince a TR of mine that I am town.

I feel like the GK alt wagon is a lazy af alternative that was brought up as an alt to Joth/Math, which just makes me feel more strongly about it being one of Joth/Math. Or we are just fucked and just everyone is town. Which is why, blaming myself too for not moving earlier on day 1, we need to freeking exile on day 1.

I will take the weekend to do an overhaul and see what I can see. But like I can chalk this up to one of the most frustrating games I have ever played (maybe second to BSG S1)

I've already pointed out Swowl's super scummy "This is the most frustrating game I've ever played" exaggeration. Now we can add the "Or we are just fucked and just everyone is town" as a scumslip for the fact that all of the active players he is reading are town and he's having trouble making fake scumreads on a bunch of townies due to his strategy of ignoring his scumpartner 2.7.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M135: Among Us Mafia (Signups)
« Reply #1657 on: October 01, 2021, 02:19:30 pm »

Vote Count 1.Final

Jimmmmm (2): mathdude, jotheonah
mathdude (5): 2.71828....., iguanaiguana, gkreig13, Jimmmmm, EFHW
MiX (1): LaLight
jotheonah (4): faust, MiX, WestCoastDidds, Swowl,

Not Voting (0):

With 12 alive, it took 7 to exile.

The more I look back the more I think math is in fact scum.

One reason why math didn't get exiled D1, I colored the wagon just for fun, even if you flip red/green with iguana and me that wagon on math looks pretty towny and then has that single bus.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: October 01, 2021, 02:21:56 pm »

okay so this is literally the first time that Swowl EVER mentions 2.7 and it's on D3. They are totally scum together and have been using a strategy of hard ignoring each other in the thread while letting townies and probably one active scum fight things out.

A better reason?
Sarcasm - I am just frustrated with this situation. I genuinely believe that I have a solid concept in Math v Joth. I also very much believe that Math has been towny in their responses since I posted my skum read on them, and Joth has been skummy in their defense of my push.

I also get that I am clearly tunneling and I am seriously trying to not do it, but every freekin time I go back to re reading I just end up back at joth.

I have been unfair in my frustration regarding you and Joth being suspicious of my switch from Math to Joth. For Joth, it is hard, because obviously I am reading them as skum. For you, it is frustrating because I feel like I am wasting time trying to convince a TR of mine that I am town.

I feel like the GK alt wagon is a lazy af alternative that was brought up as an alt to Joth/Math, which just makes me feel more strongly about it being one of Joth/Math. Or we are just fucked and just everyone is town. Which is why, blaming myself too for not moving earlier on day 1, we need to freeking exile on day 1.

I will take the weekend to do an overhaul and see what I can see. But like I can chalk this up to one of the most frustrating games I have ever played (maybe second to BSG S1)

I've already pointed out Swowl's super scummy "This is the most frustrating game I've ever played" exaggeration. Now we can add the "Or we are just fucked and just everyone is town" as a scumslip for the fact that all of the active players he is reading are town and he's having trouble making fake scumreads on a bunch of townies due to his strategy of ignoring his scumpartner 2.7.

Just like you ignored faust! Remember! Like I pointed out in my original case on you!

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: October 01, 2021, 02:30:37 pm »

One last thing about Swowl is that he's one of the other player's who has been calling me scummy consistently throughout the game without ever giving a single reason, so it makes sense that he would be 2.7's partner here and they would feel that they could get a misexile through if they tipped the scales with a fake result.

You can see that here:

Ok, I see you say that you had more townreads on the Joth wagon than the Math wagon.

@Swowl Who was scummy on the Math wagon and who was towny on the Joth wagon that made you pick Joth over Math EoD1?

I have already mentioned that WCD and MiX are my TRs on the Joth wagon.
I have already mentioned that I think Jimmm is town, from the Math wagon.
I have not mentioned that I think you are moderately skummy so far this game.

Those would be my big three.

ppe - tons of faust

Here where he basically calls me the scummiest player by suggesting I claim first:

I agree with Iguana
I had an epiphany last night. I think I have solved the game. Massclaim right now is stupid and we shouldn#t do it; if you want to know who has what PR you can just read the thread.

Very good. I agree about the mass claim, and I have also solved the game.

So let's start with iguana

my order would be

Joth/Iguana
E!
Math
MiX/Faust
Jim/WCD
Swowl

But yes, if we did do it, I would be fine with Iguana being first. Though you suggesting it makes me slightly weary.

& again here with the super early jump on to me:
I mean....
Vote: Iguana

We are not in lylo. E! is pretty much assured to never be lying about Iguana being skum here.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: October 01, 2021, 02:32:09 pm »

A better reason?

Just like you ignored faust! Remember! Like I pointed out in my original case on you!

Except you EXAGGERATED the extent to which I ignored faust! You BS posted that I had only four posts about faust when I am positive I talked to him more than just four posts! At the time it didn't bother me because I was being STUPID and I thought you were TOWNY. But now it's obvious you were scum and for some reason you felt I was an easy target!!

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: October 01, 2021, 02:34:07 pm »

Blablabla.

To the town of you: stop interacting with scum. Obviously this makes e scum because he knows better.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: October 01, 2021, 02:35:52 pm »

A better reason?

Except you EXAGGERATED the extent to which I ignored faust! You BS posted that I had only four posts about faust when I am positive I talked to him more than just four posts! At the time it didn't bother me because I was being STUPID and I thought you were TOWNY. But now it's obvious you were scum and for some reason you felt I was an easy target!!

Challenge accepted.

Time for a mass dump of D1/D2 iguana to prove I am right. Of course you believe you interacted more, you had all of N0 and N1 to interact

This will take time (especially because I am going to do this on a computer not on my phone, and I have to finish cleaning the kitchen, etc.... You will get this tonight though in my next post)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: October 01, 2021, 02:36:37 pm »

Blablabla.

To the town of you: stop interacting with scum. Obviously this makes e scum because he knows better.

Ok, I lied. I will reply to this one.

Yes, I do know better, but iguana is such a good sport, I am having fun

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: October 01, 2021, 02:37:03 pm »

It's why I make a rule for myself to never post in twilight. It never helps anyone

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: October 01, 2021, 02:50:27 pm »

Okay, I talk about/to faust in #198, #201, #229, #232, #314, #315, #316, #540, & #776 all before #811 where I voted faust and 2.7 jumped on me for it.

and that is not including all the times that I mention or interact with other people's reads on faust when I was doing my mid-D1 rereads.

Also, in #540 & #776, especially the first one, I talk about how I am beginning to be suspicious of faust basically because of the bad vibes I was getting from him.

Also Also, in my mid-day reread of faust & Jim, I specifically mention how I didn't spend as much time reading faust because I couldn't isolate any useful alingment indicative information out of his giant D1 fight with Jim. 

Then, 2.7 jumps on me with this:

Vote: faust
When you look for scum and can't find them, it's because Faust is scum.

Or gkrieg.

Interested in hearing more about your faust vote. Seems very....random? I mean, you vote faust then just completely ignore both before and after.  By my count, you have 4 posts interacting with faust prior to your vote and a single post after your "when you can't find scum its faust" post. Did you even look at faust or just felt like you could get some traction on faust because no one will take the time to reread everything he posted and you can build a wagon of people who start getting antsy when faust stays alive too long (thinking of the whole "If Robz is alive D4 he is scum" line of thinking, which I know faust has experienced as well)?

I don't know, your vote just doesn't sit well with me. 

vote: iguana
(added bold for emphasis)

I would very much love to hear which of my 10 posts about faust was supposed to count and which were not.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: October 01, 2021, 02:52:20 pm »

Blablabla.

Fine. My weekend is Friday/Saturday so it's actually starting about now anyway (wife is about to get off work). I feel I have defended myself sufficiently. If 2.7 wants to say more, he can. If people have questions, I will happily answer them.

Town, please make the right choice.

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: October 01, 2021, 03:05:12 pm »

There have been a few people say to continue. So let's continue the claims.

I'm VT. That's why near EoD2 I said it would be better to exile me than to end up with another no exile day... there were enough opinions about me that hopefully it would have helped solve some things.
he/him

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: October 01, 2021, 03:26:18 pm »

Where are we at? Is this right?

Joth- VT
Iguana- VT
E!- 1-shot cop (N2 Result: Iguana is an imposter)
Math- VT
MiX- Mason
WCD- Mason
Faust
Jim
Swowl

Also:
LL- VT
EFHW- 1 shot doc
gkrieg- VT
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: October 01, 2021, 03:28:54 pm »

Sorry dude. I was just as wrong about Didds.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: October 01, 2021, 03:32:32 pm »

Okay, I talk about/to faust in #198, #201, #229, #232, #314, #315, #316, #540, & #776 all before #811 where I voted faust and 2.7 jumped on me for it.

Cool.  I am lazy so I will just use these and see what I missed.

#198 - I think I missed this one.
#201 - Pretty sure this was my #1 in the count
#229 - #2
#232#314, #315, and #316  - I think lumped these together, probably because I was just ctrl+F looking at your posts. So pretty sure this was my "#3" and yeah, there is more interaction than I gave you credit for. They are all linked to one post, so maybe I did see them and I just lumped it as "one interaction with faust"
#540 - fairly certain I did not include this one. It was a post about LaLight, Swowl, Jimmmmm, and myself. Mentions faust in talking about LaLight and Jimmmm, don't think I really counted it as the post is focused on not-faust.
#776 - I did count this one, my #4
#811 - the vote, my count was exclusive, didn't include the vote

So, yeah.  There is more interaction than I gave you credit for. But I wouldn't say it was such a huge exaggeration. I do typically over-exaggerate my cases as well, but sure.  Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: October 01, 2021, 05:15:22 pm »

OK caught up.

Unvote For a moment. I need look back over something.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: October 01, 2021, 06:28:21 pm »

I should claim I guess.

I am a... Mason! dun dun dun.

Not really, I'm just a VT.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: October 01, 2021, 06:32:14 pm »

I should claim I guess.

I am a... Mason! dun dun dun.

Not really, I'm just a VT.

I was too close to keeping that claim as a possibility. As in, triple masons. I found it funny to think about at least.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: October 01, 2021, 06:37:58 pm »

Jimmmmm has been super quiet today.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 89  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 20 queries.