Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 89  All

Author Topic: M135: Among Us Mafia (Day 5)  (Read 176962 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: M135: Among Us Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #825 on: September 22, 2021, 05:38:58 am »

Apparently not quite encyclopedic. In DS9 (Redux) I was lurky Town and died Night 1.

What does that have to do with anything? That was before the venge game.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 22, 2021, 05:49:12 am »

DS9 was the game Didds mentioned, but I guess you were referring to "whatever game that was". My bad.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 22, 2021, 05:51:04 am »

DS9 was the game Didds mentioned, but I guess you were referring to "whatever game that was". My bad.

Ok I see where the musunderstanding is.

What are your reads at this point?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 22, 2021, 07:32:20 am »

My sense of towncore currently tracks pretty strongly with level of engagement. I’m wary about that, but also would really like to know how gkrieg and e see the game.

EFHW, do you have a scum to chum list?

Jimm, sorry for confusing you. I was talking about two different games. DS9 is the one where MiX was my not so great intro to MiX and Glooble’s Spark game was there one where he vengekilled me instead of scum!you and then you later won the game. It was a lesson in scum!luker!Jimmmm
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 22, 2021, 07:36:25 am »

What are your reads at this point?

I don't really have any strong scumreads at the moment, but I have a number of Townreads. I would exile faust, and the others I want to look at are gkrieg, iguana and e. I did have Swowl as a slight Townread, but I still don't know what to make of his reversal on joth.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 22, 2021, 07:45:17 am »

My sense of towncore currently tracks pretty strongly with level of engagement. I’m wary about that, but also would really like to know how gkrieg and e see the game.

I feel similarly.

Jimm, sorry for confusing you. I was talking about two different games. DS9 is the one where MiX was my not so great intro to MiX and Glooble’s Spark game was there one where he vengekilled me instead of scum!you and then you later won the game. It was a lesson in scum!luker!Jimmmm

All good, I think I saw DS9 and then glossed over the rest of the sentence. If nothing else it's nice to have some evidence that I don't only lurk as Town.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 22, 2021, 08:05:38 am »

Vote: faust
When you look for scum and can't find them, it's because Faust is scum.

Or gkrieg.

You're really grasping at straws, aren't you? Just trying to see who will bite and where. You're either super helpful and going to stumble on something good, or you're scum trying to mislead us. I don't like you sheeping my vote.

unvote

Can someone look at this post and tell me with a straight face that math is town?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 22, 2021, 08:10:46 am »

Why exactly?

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 22, 2021, 08:12:50 am »

Or gkrieg.

You're really grasping at straws, aren't you? Just trying to see who will bite and where. You're either super helpful and going to stumble on something good, or you're scum trying to mislead us. I don't like you sheeping my vote.

unvote
This is a really strange post. For some reason math is offended that iguana joined the faust wagon, to the point that he unvotes. This outrage feels like an excuse to get off the wagon. He could be protecting partner faust, or more likely trying to frame him.

vote: mathdude

PPE MiX saying the same thing.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 22, 2021, 08:15:43 am »

Why exactly?

At least answer my rhetorical question first :(

Because this has a lot of scum tells: overanalysing someone's vote, thinking their vote is really important, instantly moving his voting, and I can just feel math saying "good luck catching my scumbuddies!" to iguana there.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 22, 2021, 08:16:45 am »

Or gkrieg.

unvote
This is a really strange post. For some reason math is offended that iguana joined the faust wagon, to the point that he unvotes. This outrage feels like an excuse to get off the wagon. He could be protecting partner faust, or more likely trying to frame him.

Am I supposed to believe you looked at the same exact post as me at around the same time?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 22, 2021, 08:18:17 am »

Another strange thing is iguana not commenting on how bizarre the post is and simply defending himself.

PPE: MiX  you are joking, right?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 22, 2021, 08:20:47 am »

Another strange thing is iguana not commenting on how bizarre the post is and simply defending himself.

I presume the PPE was a joke then? As in, PPE the post that's after yours?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 22, 2021, 08:22:25 am »

I wasn't joking. We really did comment on the same post at the same time. It's an odd post, so that's not so surprising,  I think.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 22, 2021, 08:23:04 am »

Oh my god. Lol. It's my bad, for some freaking reason my post appears after yours, with a timestamp that says it was written before your post.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: September 22, 2021, 08:23:57 am »

Oh my god. Lol. It's my bad, for some freaking reason my post appears after yours, with a timestamp that says it was written before your post.

Wait, no. I am...blind.

I wasn't joking. We really did comment on the same post at the same time. It's an odd post, so that's not so surprising,  I think.

This makes more sense.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 22, 2021, 08:24:51 am »

Sorry I’m having a lurky D2. I am reading along and planning to do some rereading but life is busy rn.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 22, 2021, 08:57:18 am »

Sorry I’m having a lurky D2. I am reading along and planning to do some rereading but life is busy rn.
I thought you were going to give us the incredible case you have built on me. I guess those were empty promises.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 22, 2021, 08:58:18 am »

We should be looking at MiX and faust. Especially faust. Give me some time I’ll put together a cogent case.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 22, 2021, 09:00:28 am »

Or gkrieg.

unvote

How does that post frame me?

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 22, 2021, 09:39:19 am »

Or gkrieg.

unvote

Can someone look at this post and tell me with a straight face that math is town?

I'm sorry for my lack of participation the last day and a bit.  I don't like to use real life as an excuse - I try to still pop in and stay relevant as much as possible (it's usually easy to pull out the phone, catch up on reading, and add a though, or respond to something).  But a lot of stuff is happening right now, between current work, prospects for future work, repairs at a rental I own, and some stuff in my family that I have to attend to.  It all came together at the wrong time (all at the same time), and I'm still dealing with a bunch of it.

Last night, I wrote the quoted post, in my heading really not sure where iguana was at - I had been feeling he's a bit scummy for a while, but that post of his I quoted really set off scum-bells for me.  I started a re-read of him (on phone, in bed), then fell asleep.  I was planning to follow up that post (where I "unvoted") with a post about iguana and likely a vote for him.  That quoted post wasn't meant to be the end of my thoughts, which is why it seems incomplete.  I still haven't gotten to it, and I may not today.  But by tomorrow morning, I'm hoping to get back to a full iguana reread, and decide what I think of him.  Hopefully 2 of the 4 main issues will be mostly complete by then, and tomorrow I can start looking through job prospects (which is conveniently on the computer, not on my phone!)

If someone wants to save me a little time and summarize iguana's posts through D1 and D2, that might save me a bit of time.  But I will go through them for sure, as I feel he's one person I've basically ignored this game so far - probably the most active person I've ignored (I also have almost no thoughts on e or gk, since almost nothing they have said has stood out to me, other than their basically naked votes of me D1).

Again, sorry I left that post hanging like that.  It wasn't meant to be the of my thoughts.  (Consider after my previous post, that I posted again saying "iguana, I think you're scum because ... [these reasons]", then I vote for him).
he/him

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 22, 2021, 09:41:43 am »

Hmm. Let it be known that was a townie post.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 22, 2021, 09:51:33 am »

Or gkrieg.

unvote

How does that post frame me?
Two scenarios. One (partner) where he was bussing you for distance but wanted to get off before the wagon kept growing larger. Two (framing) where he wanted it to look like that. Because he seemed to want to get off that wagon in a hurry.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 22, 2021, 09:57:14 am »

Again, sorry I left that post hanging like that.  It wasn't meant to be the of my thoughts.  (Consider after my previous post, that I posted again saying "iguana, I think you're scum because ... [these reasons]", then I vote for him).

It wasn't incompleteness that caught my attention. It was the vehemency of your apparent outrage and your abandoning a presumed scumread on faust just because iguana joined the wagon.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 22, 2021, 10:00:43 am »

Hmm. Let it be known that was a townie post.

Except that he didn't address the odd reaction to iguana, and focused on completeness instead, which no one had mentioned.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 89  All

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 20 queries.