Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contest #116: Make me *less* special  (Read 17206 times)

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
Weekly Design Contest #116: Make me *less* special
« on: May 24, 2021, 05:40:06 pm »
+8

WDC #116: Make me *less* special

With each new release of a Dominion expansion come new mechanics. And often, the weekly design contests reflect that: "Create a card that gives Villagers"; "Create a new Way."

But there are some mechanics that have gotten less fanfare, in fact there is only 1 official card (or card shaped thing) that uses it:

Examples, though in no way comprehensive (also, please let me know if I'm mistaken and missing some other card that uses the same mechanic)

Masquerade - only official card to involve passing
Werewolf - only official Action-Night card
Prince - only official Action card that costs $8 (not including Peddler that is $8*)
Grand Market - only official card that restricts buying it based on cards in play
Mountain Pass - only official card that involves bidding

This weeks contest is to "de-uniquefy" a unique Dominion mechanics. Please mention the particular mechanic and the official card that uses it in your post.

A couple of notes:

• I had originally come up with this idea before Menagerie came out and there were even more options (e.g. Peddler was the only card that changed cost), but I hope that there are still many good options out there

• taken to an extreme any official card can be seen as a unique combination of mechanics, so it may be difficult to disqualify any entry. However, the spirit if the contest is to try and pick as general a mechanic (or combo) as possible, and entries will be judged accordingly. e.g. if your entry is "+1 Action. Now at the start of your next turn, +$2", because Merchant Ship is the only card that  provides $2 this turn and next, thus will not get a high grade.

• similarly, posting an entry that shares a non supply card (e.g. a card that can gain you a Mercenary) likely won't come off as an especially unique mechanic (even though, in the example, Urchin is the only official card that can do that)

• given how the idea of how unique a mechanic is can be subjective, if you're unsure, feel free to ask, and I will opine before contest end on the uniqueness of your chosen mechanic

Judgement:

In addition to the aforementioned, my general criteria continues to be: Is this a card I wish I had designed? So I will look towards it being interesting and fun, foremost, and at least somewhat thematic. While balance is also important, if it's a card that has some imbalance but potential to be fixed, it won't lose many points. I also do tend to lean towards "simpler is better", knowing that it is sometimes in conflict with "interesting and fun".

Submission Deadline:

Entries and revisions must be submitted by 12:01 Forum Time (16:01 UTC) on Tuesday, June 1st. Some time around then, I'll make the outline post showing all the latest versions of the entries I've seen, so you can confirm I haven't missed any.

Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

NoMoreFun

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2109
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest #116: Make me *less* special
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 06:59:22 pm »
+6

Street Vendor
Action - $4
+1 Action
+$1
Play any number of Treasures from your hand. You may buy a card to gain it to your hand.

(Unique mechanic: Buying cards during your Action phase, currently only used by Black Market)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 06:43:02 am by NoMoreFun »

majiponi

• Jester
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 07:26:18 pm »
+2

Supermarket
cost $5 - Action - Night - Duration
If it's your Action phase, +$3 and +1 Buy.
Otherwise, at the start of your next turn, +$2 and +1 Buy.

4est

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: 4est
  • Respect: +1454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 12:31:24 am »
+4

Here's my submission for this week. Hidden Village is a Shanty Town variant, but the Lost City part only activates if you have the same number of Hidden Villages in hand as your opponent, using a unique card back to check (so no one reveals their hand). This obviously draws inspiration from Stash, the only official card with a different card back (I used the Stash back here, however the actual version of Hidden Village should have a different back to distinguish from Stash). Stash is a funny card where the unique back mechanic is super wacky and different, yet it's attached to a boring, expensive Silver which, aside from the occasional gimmicks, is usually weak and not much fun to play with. Hidden Village is my attempt to mitigate these issues and make a unique backed card that's more useful and interesting. By being an inexpensive village, these will always get picked up, and the card back mechanic is used more explicitly for player interaction. You still get many of the gimmicks (e.g. Mystic), though without the clunky shuffling thing Stash does (i.e. you shuffle these normally).

My biggest question here is cost. It's currently $3 to mirror Shanty Town, however I feel like this could be slightly easier on average to trigger than Shanty Town, so perhaps it should be $4 instead? I'd love feedback!

mandioca15

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 02:56:57 am »
+7

Market Town (Action, $5*)

+2 Cards
+2 Actions
———
You can’t buy this if you have any Market Towns in play.

A Lost City variant that uses the Grand Market buy restriction, a mechanic which I think is underused.

fika monster

• Witch
  • 27 year old swedish guy. PFP by haps
  • Respect: +459
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 04:23:43 am »
+1

I tried making a list of unique Dominion mechanics: Someone tell me if any of these are incorrect, as there doubtless are some goofups made on m,y part

seaside
Tactician - Only card to discard entire hand for next turn benefit? Ghost ship - Only card to force opponents to topdeck cards from their hand?
Treasure map - Only card that trashes itself and a copy of itself for a huge benefit?
Treasury - Only card That topdecks if you didnt buy X card top?
Island - Only card to basically exile itself and a card from your hand?
Embargo - Only card to use the embargo token, and make a certain pile give curses
Native Village - Only card to use the native village mat
Pearldiver - Only card to look at the bottom of your deck?
Smugglers - Only card to gain a copy of a card your opponent gained last turn?
Outpost - Only action card to give you an extra turn after this one (there are events : Does those count?

Unique Alchemy cards?
Philosophers stone - Only card that cares about deck and discard pile
Possesion - Thank god there is no card like it
Alchemis - Only card that, when you discard it from play, you may topdeck if you have X card in play.
Transmute - Only card that gives you a certain card based on the type of the card you trashed.
Golem - Only card to Reveal decks in your deck untill you find a certain card and lets you play it.
Scrying pool - Only card that lets you reveal action cards and then draw all the revealed action cards.
Herbalist - Only Card that when discarded from play, lets you topdeck a Treasure.

Prosperity Uniqe cards?
Counting house - Only card that Puts all X cards (Coppers) in discard into your hand
Contraband - Only card that removes the option to buy a Kingdom card.
Mint - Only card that when bought, trashes certain cards you have in play.
Bank - Only Treasure card that cares about number of treasures in play? (does Wishing lamp discount this?)
Vault - Only action that lets other players choose if they wanna discard 2 cards to draw a card
Venture - Only card to reveal cards in your deck until you find a treasure, then lets you play it
Loan - Only card that reveals cards in your deck untill you find a treasure, then lets you trash it or discard it.

Cornucopia unique cards?
Tournament - Only card to have a prize pile with it.
Harvest - only card to give you money based on unique cards revealed
Horn of plenty- only card to let you gain a card based on unique card in play.
Diadem- only card to give you +$ based on leftover actions (or villagers)

----

I could go on but i dont really want to read the entire dominion wiki
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 03:43:25 pm by fika monster »
Swedish guy, Furry hipster otter

Rhodos

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: Card Master
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 05:57:53 am »
+1

Unique like Jester, in that it can junk your opponents with varying cards depending on what they already have in their deck and discard to it. (At least it was the only officical card that can do it. If I am wrong, please tell me.)

I hope this makes for interesting decisions, especially for your opponent(s).

PS: If you play with more than 2 players and think it matters, the order is as follows: The players discard in play order starting with the player to your left, and then you choose whether they gain copies or not.

gambit05

• Minion
  • Respect: +495
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2021, 06:55:45 am »

Unique like Jester, in that it can junk your opponents with varying cards depending on what they already have in their deck and discard to it. (At least it was the only officical card that can do it. If I am wrong, please tell me.)

I hope this makes for interesting decisions, especially for your opponent(s).

PS: If you play with more than 2 players and think it matters, the order is as follows: The players discard in play order starting with the player to your left, and then you choose whether they gain copies or not.

I am not sure whether the decisions of the opponents will be interesting. Early on I guess, opponents discard Estates or Coppers instead of their precious Action cards. Late in a game they discard Duchies and Provinces. In between depends largely on the trashing abilities provided by the Kingdom. Without trashing, I would try to green early to have something to discard. With good trashing, I would likely precede as usual and discard junk.

What would this make more interesting is when the opponents can draw a card after they discard one. This would encourage them to discard a mediocre card by having the prospective to draw a better one. Victory card with a high VP value would be still an issue I guess, but that could be addressed as well (e.g. they gain a Curse akin to Jester). The - discard then draw a card - mechanic could also mean that a restriction of 5 or more cards in hand is not necessary. One has to evaluate whether it would be too harsh when a second Raven is played or with other hand-size attacks like Militia on board.

I am not exactly sure what makes this card unique with Jester, i.e. Swindler works in a similar way.

gambit05

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2021, 07:34:10 am »

+2 Cards
+2 Actions
———

A Lost City variant that uses the Grand Market buy restriction, a mechanic which I think is underused.

It should be fairly easy to grab at least 2 of them relatively early, probably too easy. Anyway, I would change "buy" to "gain".

The Alchemist

• Golem
  • Respect: +214
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2021, 08:32:04 am »
+2

Workroom: Part workshop, part laboratory, perfect for the aspiring Inventor! Currently the only other card to care even or odd numbers of card in play is Idol. Though the argument could be made that Journey tokens constitute an almost identical effect, so I understand if this is disqualified.

(Edit:)
If it is disqualified, I'll just put my backup submission here:

Unique-breaking in two ways, being the only non-split pile supply card to give Plat's $9 a run for their money (literally), and Grand Market's buy restriction
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 08:35:33 am by The Alchemist »

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5142
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2021, 09:13:31 am »
+2

Refuge - $3
Action/Command

Play a face-up, non-Duration Action you have in Exile, leaving it there and turning it face down.
-
When you gain or trash this, exile an Action from the supply.
This utilises the Necromancer mechanic of flipping cards face down. Note that, unlike with Necromancer, they are not flipped back at the end of the turn.

Version history:

Version 0.1 did not have the on-trash ability.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 11:08:07 am by faust »
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

gambit05

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2021, 09:17:11 am »

Here's my submission for this week. Hidden Village is a Shanty Town variant, but the Lost City part only activates if you have the same number of Hidden Villages in hand as your opponent, using a unique card back to check (so no one reveals their hand). This obviously draws inspiration from Stash, the only official card with a different card back (I used the Stash back here, however the actual version of Hidden Village should have a different back to distinguish from Stash). Stash is a funny card where the unique back mechanic is super wacky and different, yet it's attached to a boring, expensive Silver which, aside from the occasional gimmicks, is usually weak and not much fun to play with. Hidden Village is my attempt to mitigate these issues and make a unique backed card that's more useful and interesting. By being an inexpensive village, these will always get picked up, and the card back mechanic is used more explicitly for player interaction. You still get many of the gimmicks (e.g. Mystic), though without the clunky shuffling thing Stash does (i.e. you shuffle these normally).

My biggest question here is cost. It's currently $3 to mirror Shanty Town, however I feel like this could be slightly easier on average to trigger than Shanty Town, so perhaps it should be $4 instead? I'd love feedback!

I like the idea, but isn't there a problem with shuffling? A player could always shuffle until a Hidden Village is on top, if they want one. This is especially critical when shuffling occurs during a turn, e.g. the left player has no such card in hand, let's get one, draw it, play it, +2 Cards, for example after playing Village, Smithy and an empty deck.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2021, 09:24:57 am »

I like the idea, but isn't there a problem with shuffling? A player could always shuffle until a Hidden Village is on top, if they want one. This is especially critical when shuffling occurs during a turn, e.g. the left player has no such card in hand, let's get one, draw it, play it, +2 Cards, for example after playing Village, Smithy and an empty deck.
This could be remedied by shuffling with eyes closed (which may be difficult depending on your technique).

Another issue is that it's unclear how much you are supposed to know. Cards aren't perfectly stacked usually, so you will see that e.g. the 2nd card in your deck is a Hidden Village. This will inform other decisions you make. Is this okay or should you avoid it? I think the only practical ruling is that it's fine, and then by extension you may know the positions of everyone's Hidden Villages in their deck, which could lead to a lot of practical issues as you need to ask others to let you look through their deck all the time.

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2021, 10:27:07 am »
+3

Currently, only Young Witch adds an additional 11th Kingdom Supply pile (Looters add a Base Supply pile, that is different!). So, to cater to that idea, here's what I got:

Only a face up card can be gained or bought. These two piles can potentially be tweaked, since the idea is somewhat hard to gauge. As long as the core concept remains. :)
Bottom text

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2021, 10:45:32 am »

Currently, only Young Witch adds an additional 11th Kingdom Supply pile (Looters add a Base Supply pile, that is different!). So, to cater to that idea, here's what I got:

Only a face up card can be gained or bought. These two piles can potentially be tweaked, since the idea is somewhat hard to gauge. As long as the core concept remains. :)
It seems that Butler it supposed to be a Kingdom card? That would imply it has a randomizer, and can show up without Master, which is weird. And if that's not what's going on, then I would argue that Master is much closer to Looters (or even the likes of Hermit and Urchin) than it is to Young Witch.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:50:12 am by faust »

gambit05

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2021, 11:05:27 am »
+5

My Submission:

Golden Fleece
$6 – Action – Treasure - Night

If it’s your…
Action phase, +$3;
Buy phase, +1 Buy and +$2;
Night phase, +2 Coffers.

Related to Crown (only official Action - Treasure card) and Werewolf (only official Action - Night card).

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2021, 11:54:43 am »
+7

Outlaw: Action-Night, $3
+2 Cards
If it's your Action phase, you may play an Action card from your Exile mat.
Otherwise, you may Exile an Action card from your hand.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 04:20:15 pm by LastFootnote »

mathdude

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +230
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2021, 12:11:00 pm »
+2

I tried making a list of unique Dominion mechanics: Someone tell me if any of these are incorrect, as there doubtless are some goofups made on m,y part

seaside
Tactician - Only card to discard entire hand for next turn benefit? Ghost ship - Only card to force opponents to topdeck cards from their hand?
Treasure map - Only card that trashes itself and a copy of itself for a huge benefit?
Treasury - Only card That topdecks if you didnt buy X card top?
Island - Only card to basically exile itself and a card from your hand?
Embargo - Only card to use the embargo token, and make a certain pile give curses
Native Village - Only card to use the native village mat
Pearldiver - Only card to look at the bottom of your deck?
Smugglers - Only card to gain a copy of a card your opponent gained last turn?
Outpost - Only action card to give you an extra turn after this one (there are events : Does those count?

Unique Alchemy cards?
Philosophers stone - Only card that cares about deck and discard pile
Possesion - Thank god there is no card like it
Alchemis - Only card that, when you discard it from play, you may topdeck if you have X card in play.
Transmute - Only card that gives you a certain card based on the type of the card you trashed.
Golem - Only card to Reveal decks in your deck untill you find a certain card and lets you play it.
Scrying pool - Only card that lets you reveal action cards and then draw all the revealed action cards.
Herbalist - Only Card that when discarded from play, lets you topdeck a Treasure.

Prosperity Uniqe cards?
Counting house - Only card that Puts all X cards (Coppers) in discard into your hand
Contraband - Only card that removes the option to buy a Kingdom card.
Mint - Only card that when bought, trashes certain cards you have in play.
Bank - Only Treasure card that cares about number of treasures in play? (does Wishing lamp discount this?)
Vault - Only action that lets other players choose if they wanna discard 2 cards to draw a card
Venture - Only card to reveal cards in your deck until you find a treasure, then lets you play it
Loan - Only card that reveals cards in your deck untill you find a treasure, then lets you trash it or discard it.

Cornucopia unique cards?
Tournament - Only card to have a prize pile with it.
Harvest - only card to give you money based on unique cards revealed
Horn of plenty- only card to let you gain a card based on unique card in play.
Diadem- only card to give you +$ based on leftover actions (or villagers)

----

I could go on but i dont really want to read the entire dominion wiki

I think some cards in this list start getting into too specific of "this card is unique because...", but that will be up to the judge to confirm for sure, if people do choose to use some of those ideas. (As stated in the OP, all cards are unique in some way).
I'll address some of the ideas you brought up, from my perspective.

Tactician - yes, discarding whole hand for next turn benefit (but there are multiple cards that discard whole hand for a benefit).
Treasury - yes, it topdecks if you didn't buy a Victory card, but there is at least one other card (a village of some sort, can't remember which) that topdecks under a certain condition.
Native Village - obviously the only card to use the Native Village mat (the same could be said of Island, Trade Route, Pirate Ship, etc. for their respective mats).
Alchemist - same idea as Treasure and the village I mentioned above.
Golem - it lets you look for a certain card, sort of... but I think this is the same idea as Venture.
Loan - this is very specific, and would be sort of pointless to design another card with this same "concept" (set of concepts) but a minor difference (probably a different vanilla bonus).

he/him

mxdata

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1335
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2021, 01:53:25 pm »

+2 Cards
+2 Actions
———

Interesting!  Kind of a self-limiting card, then, since once you've got a couple of those it becomes harder to buy more, the reverse of Grand Market
They/them

mxdata

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 01:59:22 pm »

It seems that Butler it supposed to be a Kingdom card? That would imply it has a randomizer, and can show up without Master, which is weird. And if that's not what's going on, then I would argue that Master is much closer to Looters (or even the likes of Hermit and Urchin) than it is to Young Witch.

I think that could be resolved by adding "Setup: Add the Master pile to the Supply" onto Butler as well, which would guarantee that you can never have one without the other.  Technically it wouldn't guarantee an 11th pile in that case, since it could be possible for both to come up in the initial 10-card setup, but that would only be a small minority of cases
They/them

mxdata

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2021, 02:22:34 pm »

Street Gang
Action - Attack - Reaction
$3
+2 Cards
Each other player with 4 or more cards in hand discards one card.
-
When you discard this other than during Clean-up, you may play it

This uses, by my count, three mechanisms that are unique in official cards: 1) Village Green's "when you discard this you may play it" mechanism, 2) Black Cat's ability to attack as a reaction, and 3) Soldier's discard, which is currently the only one to use the "players with 4 or more cards discard 1" rule

Unlike Black Cat, its attack also works as a regular on-play effect.  Initially I gave it Urchin's attack (which was the inspiration for the name), but then I realized that that could make the reaction too harsh, if you'd already played several draw cards before playing a discard attack - then your opponent reacting with this would force you to potentially discard quite a large number of cards.  It can still get fairly harsh in multiplayer, since potentially you could get hit by multiple Street Gangs, and could potentially sometimes lead to complex chains of reactions, especially in multiplayer

I'm not 100% sure of the price.  The basic soldier attack is pretty weak, but I think the fact that it can work as a reaction that hits back at the attacker justifies making it a little more than other terminal +2 cards
They/them

fika monster

• Witch
  • 27 year old swedish guy. PFP by haps
  • Respect: +459
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2021, 03:46:15 pm »

I think some cards in this list start getting into too specific of "this card is unique because...", but that will be up to the judge to confirm for sure, if people do choose to use some of those ideas. (As stated in the OP, all cards are unique in some way).
I'll address some of the ideas you brought up, from my perspective.

Tactician - yes, discarding whole hand for next turn benefit (but there are multiple cards that discard whole hand for a benefit).
Treasury - yes, it topdecks if you didn't buy a Victory card, but there is at least one other card (a village of some sort, can't remember which) that topdecks under a certain condition.
Native Village - obviously the only card to use the Native Village mat (the same could be said of Island, Trade Route, Pirate Ship, etc. for their respective mats).
Alchemist - same idea as Treasure and the village I mentioned above.
Golem - it lets you look for a certain card, sort of... but I think this is the same idea as Venture.
Loan - this is very specific, and would be sort of pointless to design another card with this same "concept" (set of concepts) but a minor difference (probably a different vanilla bonus).

I think i agree with the points you make here, so i made those cards crossed.

I guess a broader way to describe Both Treasury, walled village and achemist topdeck mechanic is "You may topdeck this is X condition apply". In this broader description, they are no longer 'Uniques'. Would you agree?
Swedish guy, Furry hipster otter

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
  • Respect: +1379
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2021, 03:53:22 pm »
+1

+2 Cards
+2 Actions
———

It should be fairly easy to grab at least 2 of them relatively early, probably too easy. Anyway, I would change "buy" to "gain".
No, don't make that change. It leads to a whole bunch of rules snarls that we've rehashed many times before.
Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

mxdata

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2021, 04:10:59 pm »

+2 Cards
+2 Actions
———

No, don't make that change. It leads to a whole bunch of rules snarls that we've rehashed many times before.

What kind of rules issues would come up with that?  It seems pretty straightforward to me
They/them

anordinaryman

• Duke
  • Respect: +502
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2021, 04:40:52 pm »

Refuge - $3
Action/Command

Play a face-up, non-Duration Action you have in Exile, leaving it there and turning it face down.
-
When you gain this, exile an Action from the supply.
This utilises the Necromancer mechanic of flipping cards face down. Note that, unlike with Necromancer, they are not flipped back at the end of the turn.

Are you aware this lets you buy one copy of any non-Duration action card for $3? Imagine a worse version of this card:

Refuge - $3
Action/Command

Play the set-aside face-up, non-Duration Action whose name is written on this in sharpie you have in Exile, leaving it there and turning it face down.
-
When you gain this, set aside an Action from the supply and write its name with a sharpie on this card.

From the sharpie addition, it makes it pretty clear that I can open Refuge/Refuge, and pretend I opened Kings Court/Mountebank. Every time I draw the first refuge I can play the Kings Court, leaving it in exile. Every time i draw the second refuge I play a mountebank, leaving it in exile.

That card is hard to balance. It doesn't work for Durations and it depends on the Kingdom. Having it cost $3 is totally broken for most Kingdoms. Having it cost $5 means you'd never buy it unless the Kingdom has a card costing more than $5. It's probably a $5 or a $4, but hard to balance.

But your card is even MORE powerful than this since each Refuge (if they don't collide) can both be the Kings Court. And you have the option of putting more copies of a card in Exile or the option to discard from Exile if that is better for some reason.

Way too strong for a $3.

Something like 8(not sure the number) debt would be an interesting way to cost it. You can also look into giving other players a benefit when played.

Edit: all the above is wrong, I had misread the card.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 10:56:23 pm by anordinaryman »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.