Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Archive  (Read 1337 times)

Shael

• Bishop
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
Archive
« on: April 24, 2021, 07:19:17 am »

Edit: This is an archive, every cards that I've post somewhere on this forum are repertoried here. The only thing I've done is usualy post them on a link in order to conserve them. Only cards that are mine are those with my pseudo on it.
The links of the cards here will probably never be deleted (or, at least, not by me).
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 11:19:33 am by Shael »
¤ Post here your favorite fan-cards ¤ The Archive ¤ Witchcraft, a Potion & Exile themed Expansion ¤ Not so Soon ¤                                          

Shael

• Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: The Shael's Archive
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 07:20:08 am »

Update: Now; I include the set here for few reasons, essentialy because it's more convenient for me and it avoid the last catastrophy.
The liks to acces to these set are here so this is that list of the cards that figure in none of them, for now:

There is also the cards for these set:
¤ A list of favorite fan-cards (you may expand it by posting your favorite ones)
¤ Witchcraft A Potion & Exile themed Expansion
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 05:57:31 am by Shael »
¤ Post here your favorite fan-cards ¤ The Archive ¤ Witchcraft, a Potion & Exile themed Expansion ¤ Not so Soon ¤                                          

Gubump

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 02:59:11 am »
+4

Every cards that I've post somewhere on this forum are repertoried here.

I would like to request that you please either rephrase this, or refrain from posting other people's cards here. While we can see the creator and artist credits for most of these cards on the cards, this phrasing makes it sound like you made all these cards, which isn't true. Especially since I recognize Floodgate as one of LastFootnote's cards from his Enterprise fanspansion, but it isn't credited as his.

On an unrelated note, you have Cauldron duplicated for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 03:03:44 am by Gubump »
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 01:11:58 pm »
+3

Every cards that I've post somewhere on this forum are repertoried here.

I would like to request that you please either rephrase this, or refrain from posting other people's cards here. While we can see the creator and artist credits for most of these cards on the cards, this phrasing makes it sound like you made all these cards, which isn't true. Especially since I recognize Floodgate as one of LastFootnote's cards from his Enterprise fanspansion, but it isn't credited as his.
likewise Lunar Ritual is alion8me's card, and not credited. that's not ok.

Shael

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 05:14:16 am »

ho, thank you, I have't see that, I'm so sorry. I change this imediatly.
I've used the original cards look but I haven't notice that all the cards aren't sign.
Please forgive me, the phrasing was confusing too :-[
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 05:25:30 am by Shael »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.