Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: It's my question about how the foum work  (Read 1839 times)

Shael

• Bishop
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
It's my question about how the foum work
« on: March 30, 2021, 06:53:49 am »

Howdy
I've spend some times on the forum and I have some question about it. Recently I starting to update my profile but I have a problem with the signature.
I think some person manage to put gif/animated image in their signature and I don't found how to do it, even using the help.
¤ Post here your favorite fan-cards ¤ The Archive ¤ Witchcraft, a Potion & Exile themed Expansion ¤ Not so Soon ¤                                          

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3224
    • View Profile
Re: It's my question about how the foum work
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 07:58:39 am »

The code I have for that part is

[.right][.img width=64 height=64].https://33.media.tumblr.com/b5ab46bea80a675ccd5cd2bf1dc02ce1/tumblr_np6zbo8KBx1qic3lco1_400.gif[./img][./right]

(without the periods)

The [img] tags are what matters. The rest is for putting it to the right (you should do that so it is less distracting), and rescaling it.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 09:31:20 am »

Also if you're going to have a gif in your signature, you should make sure it doesn't have any fast motion or flashing colors, otherwise it could be uncomfortable for some people.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Shael

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 12:43:21 pm »

Ok, thank you.
This one work; I'll see for the next ones...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:43:29 am by Shael »
¤ Post here your favorite fan-cards ¤ The Archive ¤ Witchcraft, a Potion & Exile themed Expansion ¤ Not so Soon ¤                                          

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3224
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 05:25:37 am »
+2

Now you can play world of solitaire  for free online without download, install, or register.
Adress: https://worldofsolitaires.co

Word unscrambler is a free online tool created to help you learn, win a game with friends, and have fun.
Come with a full dictionary.
https://wordunscramble.co

Hello and welcome to the forum.  Have you checked out the Forum Games?

Shael

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 10:16:16 am »

Howdy,
Do you know if there is a sandbox channel or someone where we could test commands, table or things like this?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2021, 10:24:41 am »

Howdy,
Do you know if there is a sandbox channel or someone where we could test commands, table or things like this?

Not really, but you can start posting a reply anywhere and use the preview button to see what it looks like before sending it. If you want to actually try sending the messages to see how they work, it probably wouldn't bother anyone if you did it here: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=14917.msg868015#msg868015
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Shael

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2021, 11:30:09 am »

Howdy,

Not really, but you can start posting a reply anywhere and use the preview button to see what it looks like before sending it. If you want to actually try sending the messages to see how they work, it probably wouldn't bother anyone if you did it here: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=14917.msg868015#msg868015

well... I've done it but since we can't modify our message in this threat I think I'll use an other one
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:33:17 pm by Shael »

Shael

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2021, 11:58:46 am »

hey, someone say if we can change the name of one of our topic?
In my langage, expansion is worded with a "t" instead of the "s" so I've misspelled it in my previous thread...

Edit: neverind, I found how to do it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:49:08 pm by Shael »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.