Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 45  All

Author Topic: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - GAME OVER PERFECT SCUM WIN  (Read 107283 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - DAY TWO
« Reply #525 on: April 15, 2021, 01:17:31 am »

Swowl apologizes, explaining they thought you were listed on the list of people that were to be invited to that thread.
Swowl also vocalizes that they were not calling faust out on this one, just making the point that anyone in the fortress thread thing could relay the message under the assumption that both Swowl and the other party were skum together.

Swowl does 17 jumping jacks while pointing out that the only way this works at all is if Swowl+otherparty+WCD are all skum together.
Swowl admits he was kind of wrong about his suspicion.
Swowl is a sad panda.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

infangthief

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: infangthief
  • Respect: +10000 (I wish)
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 15, 2021, 02:40:49 am »

I'm going to have limited availability the next few days, but my first thought, starting to read through, is that we really should not exile pubby today.

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 15, 2021, 02:49:27 am »

Slightly complicated stuff to work through there, especially as I'd like a strawpenny, but starting with the simple things,

vote: Diddzria

Or actually if I have to pick one for now, vote: Galzria

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 15, 2021, 02:54:44 am »

Sure, sure.

Vote: Galzria
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 15, 2021, 03:23:23 am »

Infangthief finds Swowl's posting style strangely infectious and wonders if he can win a strawpenny by thinking that relaying the message might go against Swowl's posting style. Furthermore that the ban on quoting from QT's might also complicate things.

Infangthief gets out his copy of codenames and sets up a board for pubby, Didds and Swowl to play. Then remembers that he's not in any of the relevant neighbourhoods and packs it away again.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #530 on: April 15, 2021, 05:27:36 am »

Whoever caused the hated/loved thing should claim.

I don't know anything about the loved thing, but I might or might not know something about the hated thing.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 15, 2021, 06:44:58 am »

infangthief is floating above the ground. He is now loved. He takes one additional vote to exile.
Thank you all, I am touched.

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 15, 2021, 06:49:42 am »

The neighborhood has two more spots so I've invited Galzria and WestCoastDidds to confirm all this. Sorry, but I have to act fast since pubby himself can invite anyone he chooses, and as I said, there's limited spots.
Have you thought carefully about who you're inviting to your neighbourhood, or are these just two random names you came up with quickly so you can act fast?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 15, 2021, 09:10:53 am »

Yeah okay, feel back-stabbed. If I was scum I would have just added faust to the fortress without asking you.

that it's a good thing if scum thinks our neighborhood only has day chat, because it makes us less threatening. It's such a stupid argument
This was in response to you wanting me to explain the day-chat/night-chat mix-up publicly. I didn't see the benefit to doing so, thus my comment.

I was on tilt yesterday because I was annoyed with pubby saying I was lying about something verifiably true.
Please define "verifiably true". As of today, there's been zero evidence that you actually have day chat.

Please don't quote from QTs in the main thread, or pretend to do so (not confirming which this was).
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 15, 2021, 09:14:41 am »

I just realized that pubby may have just quoted something from this thread. NEVER MIND
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 15, 2021, 09:20:28 am »

BTW I also just got my first shot yesterday and I'm a little zonked out today, so vote count may be a bit. But there will be one today. PINL.

He/him

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 15, 2021, 10:09:49 am »

I don't know anything about the loved thing, but I might or might not know something about the hated thing.
Hated is more important I'd think, as that is a person who specifically wants pubby to be easier to exile. It would be very helpful to know whether that comes from town or scum. I just kind of assumed that both came from the same source.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #537 on: April 15, 2021, 10:28:08 am »

Hated is more important I'd think, as that is a person who specifically wants pubby to be easier to exile. It would be very helpful to know whether that comes from town or scum. I just kind of assumed that both came from the same source.

I believe it came from me, but I'm not at all sure. I targeted pubby with an ability that doesn't say anything about hated, but it does imply that it has mysterious unknown effects in addition to the part that is explicitly known.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 15, 2021, 11:25:28 am »

I miss Jimmmmmm's weird posts. (and yes I know I voted for him; still felt a better vote than on WCD)

I had nothing to do with hated or loved.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 15, 2021, 12:05:50 pm »

BTW I also just got my first shot yesterday and I'm a little zonked out today, so vote count may be a bit. But there will be one today. PINL.
Whoever was responsible for vaccinating the mod should claim.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: April 15, 2021, 12:10:27 pm »

Whoever was responsible for vaccinating the mod should claim.
Apparently, he got shot! Very scummy.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 15, 2021, 12:24:19 pm »

Where did you get it? I somehow managed to get Porter Square!
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 15, 2021, 12:32:56 pm »

Where did you get it? I somehow managed to get Porter Square!

Hilarious. I live in Porter Square but had to go all the way out to Lawrence.

He/him

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 15, 2021, 02:09:39 pm »

Swowl pokes Pubby in the arm and informs them they have received the extremely strange message.
Swowl feels the need to make sure they will not get mod slapped for relaying it here before posting it.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
Re: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - DAY ONE
« Reply #544 on: April 15, 2021, 02:17:30 pm »

Ok, so this is what it's like to be alive D2 in a game!  Now I actually get to try to figure things out, rather than just read along.

Starting a brief summary of what has all happened since end of D1 (with some of my own commentary/opinions):

Jimmmmm (7): Swowl, EFHW, mathdude, WestCoastDidds, scolapasta, Galzria, Awaclus
WestCoastDidds (5): pubby, faust, Brightgalrs, infangthief, Jimmmmm
EFHW (1):

So Swowl, EFHW, me, Didds, pasta, Galz, and Awaclus exiled a Good Dwarf.  If Didds (the other wagon) is scum, then I'm guessing the other (assuming 2) scum are likely in this list, minus EFHW who flipped green.  In such a close vote, I don't suspect scum would have been on Didds unless they were MIA.  On the other hand, if Didds is town, I don't think it helps us either way (someone correct me if I'm wrong).  There was also an earlier wagon started (3 votes) on pubby which dissolved to make the Didds/Jimmmmm split - we can look back at that later, as we get closer to end of day if it seems relevant.

fang is loved.  pubby is hated.

Swowl got a weird mod message that required translation.  I think we're still waiting to hear what the content was, if it was at all useful.

Bright and pubby have a neighbourhood.  Bright thinks pubby is scum.  pubby wanted to invite faust, so Bright thinks faust is scum too.  The neighbourhood now has room for 2 more.  Presumably, Didds and Galz were invited.

I note that anytime anyone says something negative against Didds, you jump in, spam a bunch of "no u" and leave. Yesterday I thought didds, you and awaclus were scum. Today, I'm if questioning if you, didds, and swowl are the bad ones. The three of you voted jimmm, after all, with swowl starting it.
Swowl walks to the local dwarf library, checks out a copy of "Playing with Galzria", and mails it to pubby.

pubby thinks Galz is defending Didds.  I believe this is Swowl "saying" that's normal for Galz?  Can someone else confirm this for me, as I've never played with Galz before.

The first vote of the day and faust's first post of the day is solely a vote for Didds... no explanation (probably a carry over from the previous day?  Maybe something he learned at night?)

fang votes for Didds, then in the same post switches the vote to Galz.  faust immediately, and again without explanation, votes for Galz.

Awaclus claims he may know something about the pubby/hated thing, since his role has an unknown effect and he did target pubby.

PPE: 1
he/him

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Brightgalrs
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 15, 2021, 03:21:18 pm »

WestCoastDidds and Galzria are now in the neighborhood.

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Brightgalrs
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 15, 2021, 03:23:39 pm »

Ok maybe not "now", as they clearly accepted their invitations some time ago.

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
Re: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - DAY ONE
« Reply #547 on: April 15, 2021, 03:24:03 pm »

fang votes for Didds, then in the same post switches the vote to Galz.
It wasn't a vote for Didds, it was a vote for "Diddzria" which is an amalgamation of "Didds" and "Galzira", and my attempt to be funny while at the same time saying I think both Didds and Galzria are scum. It would have been an invalid vote (though with BM who knows?!).

PPE 1
PPE 1

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 15, 2021, 03:27:34 pm »

@Didds, did you have a choice about whether or not to accept the invitation? If so, what were your thought processes in deciding whether or not to accept?
@Galzria, same question.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 15, 2021, 04:23:24 pm »

Vote Count 2.1

Galzria (2): infangthief, faust

Not voting: Swowl, mathdude, WestCoastDidds, scolapasta, Galzria, Awaclus, pubby, Brightgalrs,
Not playing: MiX, jotheonah, Ozle, Diddzria

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to exile. Day 2 ends in 4 IRL days.

He/him
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 45  All

Page created in 2.309 seconds with 20 queries.