Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 45  All

Author Topic: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - GAME OVER PERFECT SCUM WIN  (Read 106915 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - DAY TWO
« Reply #500 on: April 14, 2021, 07:33:39 pm »

Swowl wonders if anyone has information regarding the weird EFHW vote count thing.
He also wonders if anyone else started getting mod messages in Norse.
Swowl chuckles when he thinks about the time he spent on google to figure out it was Norse.

Did not receive anything in Norse (or any other language for that matter).
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

mathdude

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 14, 2021, 08:50:58 pm »

Now it's starting to feel more like BM game. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the extra vote on EFHW or the Norse messages. Do we start looking back to yesterday's votes? Or does anyone actually have anything useful that came from the night?
he/him

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Brightgalrs
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 14, 2021, 08:52:40 pm »

I'm pretty sure pubby is scum.

Our neighborhood actually does have night chat, it was originally a mistake I made, but pubby obviously went with it. But here's the thing, after learning that it was a mistake, basically during yesterday's twilight, he says in the QT, paraphrasing, that it's a good thing if scum thinks our neighborhood only has day chat, because it makes us less threatening. It's such a stupid argument, I have to conclude he was trying to convince me of that so it wouldn't look strange when he avoids admitting the error.

He also suggested that we expand the neighborhood by adding faust. This points to faust being scum as well (with pubby suggesting we invite them so no one else can read the QT which is pretty incriminating).

His roleclaim (which he claimed in QT) is also not what I would expect from pubby and was pretty vague.

The whole pubby being "hated" thing has nothing to do with this, but is pretty convenient.

As for my role, I started in a neighborhood with no one in it and a cap at 2. Then each night I can choose to expand the cap by 2 or not. I (and anyone in the neighborhood) invites people during the day. You can either accept or reject the invite. And being in the neighborhood has some benefit which hasn't exactly been figured out yet.

The neighborhood has two more spots so I've invited Galzria and WestCoastDidds to confirm all this. Sorry, but I have to act fast since pubby himself can invite anyone he chooses, and as I said, there's limited spots.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 14, 2021, 09:06:01 pm »

Oooohhhhh.... that is super interesting.

I was on tilt yesterday because I was annoyed with pubby saying I was lying about something verifiably true. But if he’s scum, it makes much more sense. Especially if faust told him that needling me gets me all twisted up.

When I get the invite, I’m in.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 14, 2021, 10:04:23 pm »

There’s a bit to process there. I’ve checked my QT but don’t have an invite yet, but that could be because Joth hasn’t checked in.

I’m in the 36 hour mark following my second vaccine dose, and while I haven’t had much in terms of a bad reaction, but I’m physically drained. What that means is: I’m headed home from work right now, but plan on making a cocktail, lying down, and doing a little more work until I fall asleep. I’ll keep checking for updated from Joth until then... but I might fall asleep first!

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 14, 2021, 10:05:16 pm »

Yeah okay, feel back-stabbed. If I was scum I would have just added faust to the fortress without asking you.

that it's a good thing if scum thinks our neighborhood only has day chat, because it makes us less threatening. It's such a stupid argument
This was in response to you wanting me to explain the day-chat/night-chat mix-up publicly. I didn't see the benefit to doing so, thus my comment.

I was on tilt yesterday because I was annoyed with pubby saying I was lying about something verifiably true.
Please define "verifiably true". As of today, there's been zero evidence that you actually have day chat.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 14, 2021, 10:18:42 pm »

I have two questions for Bright.

1. Why did you expand the fortress to 4 immediately after jimmm got lynched? Did you already have in mind the two people you wanted to add?

2. How do you explain yesterday's votes?

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 14, 2021, 10:20:57 pm »

I guess the third question would be, assuming I'm scum, for what benefit does adding faust bring? If we're buddies I could just relay everything said in the fortress to him at night. It would make more sense to add non-scum and push claims in private.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 14, 2021, 10:21:13 pm »

Yeah okay, feel back-stabbed. If I was scum I would have just added faust to the fortress without asking you.

that it's a good thing if scum thinks our neighborhood only has day chat, because it makes us less threatening. It's such a stupid argument
This was in response to you wanting me to explain the day-chat/night-chat mix-up publicly. I didn't see the benefit to doing so, thus my comment.

I was on tilt yesterday because I was annoyed with pubby saying I was lying about something verifiably true.
Please define "verifiably true". As of today, there's been zero evidence that you actually have day chat.

What more proof are going to require beyond another player collaborating the claim? Do you think Swowl & Didds are scum together?

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 14, 2021, 10:22:56 pm »

What more proof are going to require beyond another player corroborating the claim? Do you think Swowl & Didds are scum together?

EBWOP

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: BM32: All Dwarves are Bastards Mafia - DAY ONE
« Reply #510 on: April 14, 2021, 10:23:18 pm »

Swowl sets off fireworks that confirm that Didds has a QT with Day Chat with some amount of the 7 Dwarves within it.

Mafia Record:

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 14, 2021, 10:28:57 pm »

I missed that post, thanks.

I note that anytime anyone says something negative against Didds, you jump in, spam a bunch of "no u" and leave. Yesterday I thought didds, you and awaclus were scum. Today, I'm if questioning if you, didds, and swowl are the bad ones. The three of you voted jimmm, after all, with swowl starting it.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 14, 2021, 10:47:11 pm »

I missed that post, thanks.

I note that anytime anyone says something negative against Didds, you jump in, spam a bunch of "no u" and leave. Yesterday I thought didds, you and awaclus were scum. Today, I'm if questioning if you, didds, and swowl are the bad ones. The three of you voted jimmm, after all, with swowl starting it.

I strongly disagree. I think the only time I’ve ever really defended her was when her wagon shot up to X-1 early, and I called a bad wagon out for what it was. There was no case, there were bad arguments, and I thought it highly unlikely that wagon was on scum.

I didn’t think the existence of the wagon was bad. It helped me form reads on other people - reads I posted and stood by. And even then, I was essentially the deciding vote on exiling Didds (with Jimmmmm) not on her until Swowl came in to corroborate her claim.

Whereas you... pushed either no logic cases (see post 156), or very flawed cases (see your entire, incorrect justification for the rest of the game Day), and then apparently, according to Bright, upon learning your case was flawed and bad... you continued to want to support the lie you had yesterday privately instead of coming out with it publicly.

So yeah. That’s where I’m at with you.

Mafia Record:

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Brightgalrs
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 14, 2021, 10:51:24 pm »

Yeah, I know, but you remember that used that Day vote/Night vote mix up to justify your vote on Didds. Clearing that up should've been important to a Good Dwarf, even if it casts some suspicion on you. Yet, you tried to back away from doing your duty and that's where my suspicion comes from!

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 14, 2021, 11:32:57 pm »

Well I've thought of a way to verifiably prove if WCD has daychat with Swowl or not.

I've posted a secret message in Bright's fortress chat. I want Didds to relay this message to Swowl, and I want Swowl to post it today.

This will more or less settle if my attack on Didds is cool pubby beans or idiotic shut-up pubby beans.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 14, 2021, 11:40:06 pm »

Well I've thought of a way to verifiably prove if WCD has daychat with Swowl or not.

I've posted a secret message in Bright's fortress chat. I want Didds to relay this message to Swowl, and I want Swowl to post it today.

This will more or less settle if my attack on Didds is cool pubby beans or idiotic shut-up pubby beans.

Swowl laughs to himself as he reads this as the opening post since he posted at beginning of day. He assures everyone he is catching up to figure out what the hell is going on.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 14, 2021, 11:49:30 pm »

What more proof are going to require beyond another player corroborating the claim? Do you think Swowl & Didds are scum together?

EBWOP

Even if they were scum together, why would they lie about having day chat there? Flipping it around, why would they make this up?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 15, 2021, 12:08:03 am »

Swowl finds no reason at this time not to agree to this... while also pointing out there is a pretty significant flaw with it.
Swowl offers one strawpenny to anyone that wants to point it out.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 15, 2021, 12:09:47 am »

.... you jump in, spam a bunch of "no u" and leave....

Swowl walks to the local dwarf library, checks out a copy of "Playing with Galzria", and mails it to pubby.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 15, 2021, 12:12:50 am »

Swowl wonders if there is a Twin Claim they have missed between Bright and Pubby?
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 15, 2021, 12:54:01 am »

Vote: WestCoastDidds
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 15, 2021, 12:56:53 am »

Swowl finds no reason at this time not to agree to this... while also pointing out there is a pretty significant flaw with it.
Swowl offers one strawpenny to anyone that wants to point it out.

pubby and you could be scumpartners with daychat? Do I get a strawpenny?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 15, 2021, 01:00:34 am »

Whoever caused the hated/loved thing should claim.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 15, 2021, 01:05:06 am »

Swowl tosses faust TWO WHOLE STRAWPENNIES for coming up with an answer that they did not.
Swowl promises these have cash value *burp*-PIL
Swowl frustratingly kicks a random normal size bystander, bc eff them, and points out the same logic works for faust, or anyone else with shared access to the fortress thing.
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 15, 2021, 01:10:18 am »

Swowl frustratingly kicks a random normal size bystander, bc eff them, and points out the same logic works for faust, or anyone else with shared access to the fortress thing.
What? Nono, I don't have access to any sort of fortress.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 45  All

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 20 queries.