Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2P Black Market  (Read 1297 times)

BBobb

• Moneylender
  • My brother says thief is amazing.
  • Respect: +138
    • View Profile
2P Black Market
« on: January 28, 2021, 01:50:53 pm »
+1

I just had this great game (originally with someone else, then with lord rattington after the other person resigned). I played a Black Market every turn, and gained almost all 60 cards from the Black Market. I found a Fairgrounds, a Margrave, a Torturer, a Captain (which I used to play Black Market), Native Village, Vault, and many other actions. I played a Margrave, a Torturer, and a Vault every turn, so the Ratttington had no cards in his hand every turn. The Captain let me play many more Black Markets. The Native Village let me set aside useless cards from the Black Market that I bought to increase my Fairgrounds. There was also a Fishing Village in the kingdom, so I easily had enough actions, and I found 3 or 4 villages in the BM deck. I also was playing 9 Bakers a turn, so at the end I had about 376 Coffers. My Victory points were as follows: 2 from Harem, 2 from Faigrounds, 2 from Tunnel, 2 from Silk Road, 3 from Duchy, 24 from Provinces, and 28 FROM 1 FAIRGROUNDS. I had 71 differently named cards. What is the highest number of points you guys have gotten from Fairgrounds?
Also, Rattington in the end had……-5 points from Curses that I gave him.
It took me 50 turns to end the game. It took me about 1 and a half hours to play (and I could've gone longer).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 01:52:05 pm by BBobb »

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
Re: 2P Black Market
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 03:00:11 pm »

Sounds more like a theoretical exercise than a game in the sports sense (win as efficiently as possible).

BBobb

• Moneylender
  • My brother says thief is amazing.
  • Respect: +138
    • View Profile
Re: 2P Black Market
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 03:46:28 pm »
+1

Sounds more like a theoretical exercise than a game in the sports sense (win as efficiently as possible).
At first I was just playing to win, but after my opponent resigned and I started playing with Rattington, yeah, it became more of a theoretical excerise.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.