Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23  All

Author Topic: M133 - FDS on a Plane Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins Flawlessly!  (Read 61459 times)

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: M133 - FDS on a Plane Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2020, 11:33:54 am »

8 am classes?!! How are you surviving at all. I think of you as part vampire, kind of sleep deprived drunk at 3am. This sounds like a devastating schedule for you. But yes....almost over! Thank goodness semesters are not eternal.

Ohhhh....better ideas! Exciting! I’m here for it.

Let’s ignore all things Galzy and think about ADK instead. If I trusted them more, we’d win more often. I think my inability to trust him has cost us (me) at least three games. I have the same problem with EFHW, but I usually can get free of that before it’s too late. Not so much for the stabby pumpkin kitten.

ADK! How are you and how are things?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2020, 11:39:53 am »

8 am classes?!! How are you surviving at all. I think of you as part vampire, kind of sleep deprived drunk at 3am. This sounds like a devastating schedule for you. But yes....almost over! Thank goodness semesters are not eternal.

Let’s ignore all things Galzy and think about ADK instead. If I trusted them more, we’d win more often. I think my inability to trust him has cost us (me) at least three games. I have the same problem with EFHW, but I usually can get free of that before it’s too late. Not so much for the stabby pumpkin kitten.

Don't worry, I haven't been awake at 3 am for a long time. That would not...be possible, lol.

I like that you're thinking about ADK, I was also interested by them, and wanted to say something relevant about them. Unfortunately, from their posts all I know is that they're still ADK. Which I suppose is good news, but nothing amazing.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2020, 12:09:45 pm »

Robz hasn't ever been great at reads, imo. His best mafia talents are persuasion and subterfuge. He really excels there. Should I have said something? It seemed rude.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2020, 12:12:37 pm »

Robz hasn't ever been great at reads, imo. His best mafia talents are persuasion and subterfuge. He really excels there. Should I have said something? It seemed rude.

This would've been a great conversation for the other game's D1, but not this one. I still regret not having started it.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2020, 12:14:41 pm »

This would've been a great conversation for the other game's D1, but not this one. I still regret not having started it.
You could start a conversation about Raptor's reads instead!
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2020, 12:19:23 pm »

Okay!

What I've remember of raptor is 2 scum games and one where he copped me (successfully). So...their reads are good? But basically we can just assume their reads are just a regular townie's reads and play the day independently of his reads.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2020, 02:28:33 pm »

I'm okay

Is there a reason you don't want to talk about galz? If anything given how lurky his games have been lately I think that trying to force some activity out of him would be a good thing
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2020, 02:33:03 pm »

This is the exact moving the game forward that faust does as scum, but it is very hard for people to call him scum for it, because it helps town and then you look anti-town for saying faust is scummy for doing something townie.  vote: faust

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2020, 03:06:06 pm »

This is the exact moving the game forward that faust does as scum, but it is very hard for people to call him scum for it, because it helps town and then you look anti-town for saying faust is scummy for doing something townie.  vote: faust

But does faust not do that as town?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2020, 03:34:07 pm »

i missed you!
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2020, 03:35:15 pm »

i remember a couple of these :)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2020, 04:02:59 pm »

Vote Count 1.1:

Galzria (3): ADK, XxRaptorSlayer96, faust
faust (2): LaLight, gkrieg
XxRaptorSlayer96 (1): Galzria
gkrieg (1): Space
MCMC (1): MiX

Not Voting (4): Dylan32, WestCoastDidds, EFHW, MCMC

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 starts now and ends on November 26th at 5:20pm Forum Time.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2020, 04:03:41 pm »

Am I remembering correctly that gkrieg usually scumreads faust (when he isn't scumreading me and vice versa?)?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2020, 04:06:22 pm »

Am I remembering correctly that gkrieg usually scumreads faust (when he isn't scumreading me and vice versa?)?

I would say the four people I'm best at reading is faust, Space, you, and LaLight.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2020, 04:12:02 pm »

i remember a couple of these :)

Humph!

Yes, you should revel in your victory. Well played, still stings, but well played!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2020, 04:15:13 pm »

Let’s ignore all things Galzy and think about ADK instead. If I trusted them more, we’d win more often. I think my inability to trust the, has cost us (me) at least three games. I have the same problem with EFHW, but I usually can get free of that before it’s too late. Not so much for the stabby pumpkin kitten.

I'm okay

Is there a reason you don't want to talk about galz? If anything given how lurky his games have been lately I think that trying to force some activity out of him would be a good thing

Oh, I wouldn’t say that I don’t want to talk about Galz ever, just that there isn’t much to say yet. But then again, we aren’t even 24 hours in, so that’s true for everyone, I guess

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2020, 04:18:00 pm »

I’m going camping this weekend. As some might guess, I’m a bit of a fancy didds, so camping isn’t my most favorite pastime but Debate loves it and I’m a good sport.

Anyway, I expect to have little of no access until Sunday unless this campsite is different than others I’ve been to before. Anyway, I’ll be gone so MiX, don’t kill me, okay?

Happy weekend everyone!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2020, 05:01:08 pm »

But what do I do as town?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2020, 05:01:48 pm »

But does faust not do that as town?
Oh, ha. There it is.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2020, 07:22:56 pm »

I would say the four people I'm best at reading is faust, Space, you, and LaLight.

Wanna make a deal? You don't scumread me this game, and I join you in being super-suspicious of faust.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2020, 05:30:16 am »

how about vote: Space then

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2020, 06:34:43 am »

Wanna make a deal? You don't scumread me this game, and I join you in being super-suspicious of faust.
If you team up with gkrieg then I'll team up with ADK!

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2020, 07:34:28 am »

how about vote: Space then

Aw, Vote: LL. Missed you too, old friend :-)
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2020, 07:41:32 am »

If you team up with gkrieg then I'll team up with ADK!

Are you implying that a you-ADK team would be scumreading me or something? I think they were scumreading me last game partly because I wasn't good enough at hiding that I was a PR and therefore anxious about staying alive, so that was kind of valid, if a bit annoying. I'm all for people teaming up to cooperate on scrutiny, as long as everyone keeps thinking for themselves too, in case their favourite collaborators happen to be scum. I just don't trust you in particular right now because evil!you is too sneaky.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2020, 08:48:29 am »

Woooo it’s good to be back.

Vote: faust For wagon building!
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23  All

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 19 queries.