Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24  All

Author Topic: Set Expansion Contest  (Read 79736 times)

grrgrrgrr

• Explorer
  • Respect: +415
    • View Profile
Re: Set Expansion Contest
« Reply #350 on: December 20, 2020, 06:06:06 am »
+1

24 hours left!

(or actually 30-ish since I can't judge before I'm done with work)

D782802859

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 20, 2020, 07:02:38 pm »

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
« Reply #352 on: December 21, 2020, 10:26:02 am »
+2

made a couple quick balance revisions to Garrison - it now costs $4@4 and its play-penalty is now just @5.

grrgrrgrr

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 21, 2020, 04:13:37 pm »
+5

EMPIRES EXTENSION CONTEST - RESULTS

Lots of cool ideas here. But there can be only one winner. These are the results.

Lease (Action, $3)
+2 Cards
Play a Treasure card from your Lease mat and pay its $. +1 VP per $ you paid.
-
When you gain this, put up to two Treasure cards from your hand onto your Lease mat.

First of all, the phrasing. More specifically, the phrase Play a Treasure card from your Lease mat and pay its $. There is a reason you don't see this on official cards, as this gets very confusing when there are Treasures that let you play other cards. And although Capitalism didn't exist on Empire's release, Crown did and is even part of Empires. As such, it's better to base the effect on the price of the Treasure.

About the effect itself, it looks rather underpowered. If the Lease mat only contains Coppers, playing a Lease yields +2 Cards +1 VP; not very inspiring. And if you wanna use Lease on better Treasures, well, you you have to forego the effect of the Treasure itself for one turn. Not to mention that if you buy a Lease and want to use the below-bar effect in its fullest, you have to forego a $5 purchase.

It still can be nice in niche situations, especially in the presence of Ironmonger or Villa, but overall, it looks a little too underwhelming. The fact that there are only 10 of those also limits its capability in being a pseudo Bishop.

Colossus (Landmark)
When scoring, count your Action and Treasure cards. -2VP per 1 difference between them.

This one looks pretty nice. It is decent at discouraging the spam of Villages and Caravans. On the other hand, crafting a nice engine is part of the fun in Dominion, and discouraging that leads can lead to the more boring/luck dependent kind of games.

Another thing is that this landmark will probably render Duchies and Estates obsolete as late game points, and Golds and Silvers (and even Coppers) also get the job done for a while, transforming the dynamics even further. Luckily, this works only temporarily (an not until THESE piles run out) as you don't want Treasures to outnumber the Actions.

Lastly, in the absense of Copper trashing, this could very well just act as a Bandit Fort that penalizes the likes of Platina and Relics as well. Overall, it looks like a respectable Landmark. FINALIST

Offerings (Action - Reaction, $4)
+$2
Each player (including you) may discard a card to draw a card.
-
When you discard this other than during Clean-up, you may trash this for +1 Action and +2VP.

I think you kinda messed up the above the part by making it apply to all players, since this effect is generally going to be way more useful for the opponent than the player. And given that this is just a $4 costing terminal Silver, I don't see why this couldn't just apply to the user itself. With the current effect, it's going to be an extremely hard sell.

The below-the-line effect looks OK-ish; as VP without taking a spot in your deck is quite nice, but Emporium looks so much more appealing in that regard. And for making discarders non-terminal, the newly introduced Village Green outclasses this by a severe margin (although Island is also pretty badly outclassed by several Menagerie cards).

Garrison (Action, $4@4)
+5 Cards
+1 Buy
You may trash this and an Action card from your hand, for +1 Action.
-
When this leaves play, take 5 Debt. If it is your Clean-Up phase, you may then pay off Debt.

Overall, the last minute change is an improvement. However, at this state, it is a more expansive Royal Blacksmith. Although it doesn't have the annoying property of discarding Coppers, the 5 Dept most definitely compensates for that in the long run. It also severely limits this card's early game potential, considering getting this card probably mandates debt as well.

The comparisons to Storyteller are cut short thanks to this card being terminal. The "extra" ability to get +1 Action barely seems to be worth including as removing this card AND an other action is an extremely tall order.

Lastly, does it even make sense for this card to be in the same set as Royal Blacksmith?

Gallery (Action, $3)
Take up to 3 Debt to discard that many cards. Draw until you have 6 cards in hand.

Hey, it's Watchtower that exchanges its Reaction for an optional ability to get more out of this card. With Festival or Fishing Village, this extra ability can turn this card into a pretty fierce drawing machine. However, Debt can be pretty costly and trying to replace your Estates with Coppers is not going to be very meaningful. Overall, a very nice way to get a new version of Watchtower and use de Debt mechanic in a method that isn't present in any of the official cards. FINALIST

Tribune (Action - Gathering, $3)
+1 Action
+$1
You may discard a Victory card for +1 Card. Add 1VP to the Tribune Supply pile.

Tribe (Victory - Gathering, $5)
$5 - Victory - Gathering
2VP
--
When you gain this, if you have any Tribunes in play, take the VP from the Supply pile.

Tribune is a VP card that is fairly closely related to Monument and Wild Hunt in that it "unlocks" 1 VP token per play. Unlike these cards, however, Tribune has a very weak on play effect. This means that even if you do manage to snatch in all 5 Tribunes, you are very likely at a disadvantage, by the fact that you have wasted 5 gains on weak stop cards. The situation is even more painful at a 4-1 split (you are now forced to pick up Tribes), and if both players pursue this pile, than players will be discouraged to unlock the first Tribe. As such, picking this up is pretty much guaranteed to be a bad choice. The only case I can see this being worthwhile is with Scrying Pool and maybe with City Quarter or Tactician, although even there it seems lackluster (especially in comparison to Patron).

Lictor (Action, $4)

+1 Card
+1 Action

You may return any number of VP tokens, for +1 Card each.
---
When you gain this, +2VP tokens.

This draws many parallels with Experiment in that it temporary lets you boost your draw before disappearing. The disadvantage is that Experiment is more spread, while the advantage is that the "first" time you draw this, you can immediately get the DoubleLab effect if you want. Another advantage is that if your turn is already shaping to be good, you can go for a blank +1 Card, +1 Action, without needing Way of the Pig.

The interaction with other +VP sources can be quite insane. It is alright with Monument, and probably even Wild Hunt. On Goons boards, it will be extremely powerful. The biggest kicker will be on Dominate boards, where your engine becomes extremely reliable when the first Lictor lets you draw 10 cards.

The +2VP gain is questionable as well for a $4 costing cantrip, especially when it works with pretty all gainers.

Dragonrock (Landmark)
At the end of each turn, +1 VP if you took any VP tokens or gained any Estates this turn.
-
At the end of the game, -1 VP for each Province you have.

The premise of making Provinces less worthwile and other VP sources more is interesting, but the execution seems rather sloppy. I don't think giving VP tokens for earning VP tokens is interesting; it's narrow and too automatic in many cases (especially with other Landmarks). The interaction with Estates feels very tacky as well.

Barbarian (Action - Attack - Gathering, $5)
+2 Cards
Add 1VP to the Barbarians Supply pile.  Each other player with 4 or more cards in hand discards a Treasure (or reveals they can't).  If no players discard any Treasures, take the VP from the pile.

I am not sure if this is intentional, but the attack almost always hits only once. This means that whenever you manage to play this a second time, you will likely get 2 VP, and each subsequent play is equivalent to +2 Cards, +1 VP. This is alright, but not very inspiring, especially for a $5 cost. As a drawing card, it is severely outdone by Wild Hunt.

A very important design philosophy of VP giving cards is that they have to work towards the end. Monument does that by giving +2$ (and lacks spammability by being a terminal stop card). Barbarians only draws a bit, thus not providing any economy. The attack slows down the opponent, thus giving the card an opposite effect. And the attack can be quite nasty at that when Gold is the main source of economy. The card is going to be especially problematic with Champion.

Carpenter (Action - Attack, $5)
Gain a card costing up to $4. Each other player may reveal a copy from it form their hand. Each player who doesn't discards down to 3 cards in their hand.

Carving (Treasure, $4)
$2, +1 Buy
--
When you gain this during your Action phase, put it into your hand.

An unconditionally non-terminal Workshop variant; we haven't seen that before. An extra effect is definitely necessary, although I am not quite sure if this is the right approach. The Carving looks pretty nice, although this this could turn the attack into a non-terminal Militia, which I am not sure if I want to see that. Carving also doesn't add a whole lot over Spices and Charm (the latter of which is in this set). I like the idea of a splitting pile with the cheaper card on bottom.

Salesman (Action, $3)
Trash a card from your hand. You may gain a card costing up to $1 more. You may trash this to gain a Gold.

Merchant Village (Action, @5)
+2 Cards
Reveal the top 2 cards of your deck and put the Action Cards into your hand. Put the rest back in any order.
--
You can't buy this unless you have a Gold in play.

Merchant Village is an inferior Lost City and it will be likely be outclassed by pretty much any Village, as Merchant Village makes your deck stall easily when the Greening phase is in full swing. The card is technically "cheaper" by virtue of being a debt card but mandating Gold and being second in a split pile more than make up for that. 

The first card, Salesman, looks pretty underwhelming: the on-play effect is essentially a worse Develop, with the ability to "eject" itself for a Gold. Having to get through that pile for a village sounds extremely painful. Compare this with Bustling Village, which is greatly diminished by being part of a split pile. However, that card at least has synergy with its upper counterpart (Settlers), and also has +3 Actions to boot.

End results

Runner up: Colossus by Aquila
Winner: Gallery by Gambit05

Congratulations to Gambit05 for winning this contest! Also many thanks for the rest of the submissions!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 04:16:28 pm by grrgrrgrr »

gambit05

• Minion
  • Respect: +495
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 22, 2020, 02:26:24 am »
+5

Thank you, grrgrrgrr for judging and congratulations to Aquila for being the runner up!

Round 12 – Nocturne

This is a tricky expansion. It introduced a lot of new mechanics and ideas such as Night cards, Heirlooms, Spirits, Wishes, States, cards giving Boons or Hexes, and Zombies starting in the trash. Here is a link to the Nocturne expansion: http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Nocturne.

Since the idea of this contest is to simulate extensions of existing expansions, I assume that some of those concepts we would never see again. For example, Heirlooms replace the starting Coppers and since we have seven of them, I doubt that there will be ever an official Heirloom added. It is a cute idea and there could be an endless number of additional Heirlooms possible, but we won’t see any of them in my opinion. Boons and Hexes have been not very well received by the community, partially due to the extra layer of set-up in real life games, partially due to their randomness. However, there are some Fate cards out there that mitigate the randomness, e.g. Druid or Pixie. Keeping that in mind, I can very well imagine more cards that deal with Boons and/or Hexes. Then there is one outstanding concept that has a lot of unexplored design space: Night.

My criteria for evaluating your Nocturne based cards:

1. Don’t use mechanics that are specific for other expansion, and thus not used in Nocturne.
2. Your card has one or more typical Nocturne mechanics.
3. If you want another Heirloom, you should have a very good reason to do that, since I doubt that this concept will be extended.
4. Your card looks like it is fun to play with.
5. Balanced (as far as I’ll be able to figure that out).
6. Don’t use overly extensive text if there is no good reason.
7. Bonus points (in tie situations) for flavor.

I don’t know what you guys/gals are doing in the coming week, given that there are X-mas holidays, but also a nasty pandemic hitting most of our countries more than ever. I guess some of you may want to travel and/or spend time with families and thus don’t have much time. So, I will leave the submission deadline for this contest round open for now.

Edit: grrgrrgrr convinced me that there shouldn't be a problem to submit Heirlooms. So, feel free to do so. If you want to submit a Heirloom, don't worry that I am negatively biased. I will not.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 08:10:44 am by gambit05 »

grrgrrgrr

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 22, 2020, 07:55:43 am »
+3

I don't agree with your rationale against Heirlooms. I personally think this contest is about simulating cards that could have been in this expansion (and this expansion in particular). It is about covering the hypothetical case an expansion getting a v2, with a few extra cards. All used mechanics are equally as likely to occur in a hypothetical "expansion of expansion". So I'd welcome Heirloom based submissions as well.

The only thing that makes an 8th Heirloom awkward is the offchance that there will be 8 Heirloomees used in a kingdom. But that can be solved by adding a rule that whenever that happens, one of the Heirlooms will not be used (which one is random).

Anyway, my submission:

+1 Action
Now and at start of next turn: +1 Action and receive one of the set aside boons.
-
Setup: If you haven't already, set aside the top 3 Boons face up.

This is a Duration Druid. It is also designed to make it act as a glorified Fishing Village. I originally didn't include the Village ability, but I was afraid that that would make the card too underwhelming on average for a $5 cost.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:56:56 am by grrgrrgrr »

gambit05

• Minion
  • Respect: +495
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 22, 2020, 08:05:05 am »
+1

I don't agree with your rationale against Heirlooms. I personally think this contest is about simulating cards that could have been in this expansion (and this expansion in particular). It is about covering the hypothetical case an expansion getting a v2, with a few extra cards. All used mechanics are equally as likely to occur in a hypothetical "expansion of expansion". So I'd welcome Heirloom based submissions as well.

The only thing that makes an 8th Heirloom awkward is the offchance that there will be 8 Heirloomees used in a kingdom. But that can be solved by adding a rule that whenever that happens, one of the Heirlooms will not be used (which one is random).

My personal opinion about the idea of the Set Expansion Contest is to add cards to existing expansions and we would never see more Heirlooms if Nocturne would be indeed extended. However, I don't want to play the Grinch here. I will delete the respective part in my post. One could argue that a submission is not an addition, but a replacement of an existing card. So, I am fine with submitting Heirlooms.

mandioca15

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 22, 2020, 08:11:09 am »

Hectare (Action-Victory, $4)

+2 Cards
+1 Action

Trash this.
------
2VP
------
In games using this, replace one of your starting Estates with a copy of this, and a starting Copper with a Silver.

Heirlooms, but not Heirlooms. This mixes up the opening a fair bit.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 08:48:38 am by mandioca15 »

Xen3k

• Tactician
  • Respect: +581
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 22, 2020, 05:34:36 pm »
+5

Enchanted Orchard - $4
Night - Victory - Fate
Discard your hand to take a Boon. Receive it now or at the start of your next turn.
----
2VP

So this is a design I have had been messing around with for a while. It is nothing too fancy. The discard is to prevent a player from hanging onto all the Boons for an entire round (a ridiculous but possible achievement), and to balance out the non-terminal reward of just having these in your deck. I could always bump up the cost to $6 and make it worth more, or just discard a set number of cards, but I find myself gravitating to, and enjoying the design of, $4 cost VP cards worth 2VP. I welcome suggestions on changes and criticisms alike.

spineflu

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 23, 2020, 09:17:29 am »
+1

Baba Yaga • $4 • Action - Duration - Fate
Reveal the top two Boons; choose one to receive and put the other on the bottom of the Boons.

At the start of your next turn, gain a Will-O'-Wisp to your hand. If you cannot, gain a Wish and trash this.

(ignoring Exorcist,) Imp has Devil's Workshop & Tormentor; Ghost has Haunted Mirror; Will-O'-Wisp only has the boon that randomly gives you one. Ta-da, a Will-O'-Wisp gainer. And once you run out the Will-O'-Wisps, a Wish gainer that won't whammy you like Leprechaun does.

Timinou

• Witch
  • Respect: +634
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2020, 09:33:47 am »
+1

Reveal the top two Boons; choose one to receive and put the other on the bottom of the Boons.

At the start of your next turn, gain a Will-O'-Wisp to your hand. If you cannot, gain a Wish and trash this.

(ignoring Exorcist,) Imp has Devil's Workshop & Tormentor; Ghost has Haunted Mirror; Will-O'-Wisp only has the boon that randomly gives you one. Ta-da, a Will-O'-Wisp gainer. And once you run out the Will-O'-Wisps, a Wish gainer that won't whammy you like Leprechaun does.

What was the rationale behind putting one of the Boons at the bottom of the pile rather than discarding it?

spineflu

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2020, 09:36:19 am »

What was the rationale behind putting one of the Boons at the bottom of the pile rather than discarding it?

i couldn't remember whether "discard" was the preferred nomenclature and didn't want someone to add it to their deck vis a vis their own discard pile. this makes it unambiguous.

Timinou

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 23, 2020, 09:55:11 am »
+1

i couldn't remember whether "discard" was the preferred nomenclature and didn't want someone to add it to their deck vis a vis their own discard pile. this makes it unambiguous.

It could say “...put the other in the Boons discard pile” or something along those lines.  In any case, it doesn’t have much practical difference except in situations where there are 2-3 Boons in the draw pile and you play Baba Yaga twice.  You will draw the bottom-decked Boon again.  It could be helpful in some situations but in others could give the player one less choice.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 09:58:25 am by Timinou »

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #363 on: December 23, 2020, 10:07:26 am »
+3

An old concept I posted on the Dominion Discord:

Seems to fit well within Nocturne. Perhaps a little similar to Cemetery as cost Victory card that does trashing on-gain. However, it plays pretty differently. It has an amazing value for its cost, but... beware of the Hexes! Trash that Copper or that Estate if you will, that will not stop the impending doom to hit your lands.  :D
Bottom text

spineflu

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2020, 10:34:10 am »

It could say “...put the other in the Boons discard pile” or something along those lines.  In any case, it doesn’t have much practical difference except in situations where there are 2-3 Boons in the draw pile and you play Baba Yaga twice.  You will draw the bottom-decked Boon again.  It could be helpful in some situations but in others could give the player one less choice.

yeah i tried that wording, it was clear but it also shrank the font size, which i don't wanna do.

Gubump

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 23, 2020, 01:19:49 pm »
+1

yeah i tried that wording, it was clear but it also shrank the font size, which i don't wanna do.

Pixie says "discard the top Boon," and nobody was confused about whether that meant they put it in their own discard pile or a Boon discard pile. It's plenty clear if you just say "discard the other."
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2020, 01:27:05 pm »
+1

An old concept I posted on the Dominion Discord:

Seems to fit well within Nocturne. Perhaps a little similar to Cemetery as cost Victory card that does trashing on-gain. However, it plays pretty differently. It has an amazing value for its cost, but... beware of the Hexes! Trash that Copper or that Estate if you will, that will not stop the impending doom to hit your lands.  :D
Looks too good. Hexes can be nasty but when you mainly gain it, in the endgame, it is easy VP. I will play Groom for a DoubleLab, trash a Silver and 4VPs any day.

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #367 on: December 23, 2020, 05:16:15 pm »
+1

Looks too good. Hexes can be nasty but when you mainly gain it, in the endgame, it is easy VP. I will play Groom for a DoubleLab, trash a Silver and 4VPs any day.
The Groom + Land of the Damned combo has been discussed before on the Discord and I'm more than okay with it. It's up to the player to exploit these cool card interactions. Because such interactions exist does not invalidate a card's right to exist though. That's the cool part of Dominion in my opinion. Finding such cool interactions.

I disagree that it's easy too. Sure it has a higher value than a Duchy, but it's riskier also. It truly exploits the uncertain nature of Hexes. This makes Land of the Damned more of a gamble; and I bet sometimes it won't pay off. Or at least, it might foil some of your plans. If you're already behind, then by all means, go nuts champ! Acquire them Land of the Damned: they're all cutsy and cheap and pump out nice for you. This very nature of "come on, give it a try!" is what's expected here. But for that, it needs to be somewhat attractive too. :)
Bottom text

Timinou

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 27, 2020, 04:53:03 am »
+2

My submission is an Attack card for Nocturne that doesn't give out Hexes (at least not directly):

Edit:  Revised Sorcerer to give "+2 Cards. Discard a card" instead of +$3.

As part of setup, you would create a Ghouls pile with 10 Ghouls for two-player games and 10 additional Ghouls per player for higher player counts.

Unlike Ruins, which can only be removed from your deck by trashing/exiling them, Ghouls can be returned to their pile if you play them as an Action and receive a Hex. 

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 06:15:45 pm by Timinou »

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 27, 2020, 05:36:48 am »
+1

Stargazer
$3 - Night - Duration
Look through your discard pile. Reveal a card from your hand or discard pile and put it on top of your deck.
At the start of your next turn: You may reveal a Victory card from your hand to receive the next boon. You may discard a card to gain a Silver. You may trash this to gain a Duchy.

Edit: added "Look through your discard pile." (Personally, I think if a card says to get a card from your discard pile, then the "look through it" part should be implicit, but I know that's not in the rules.)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 10:03:09 am by LibraryAdventurer »

grrgrrgrr

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 27, 2020, 07:03:27 am »
+2

My submission is an Attack card for Nocturne that doesn't give out Hexes (at least not directly):

As part of setup, you would create a Ghouls pile with 10 Ghouls for two-player games and 10 additional Ghouls per player for higher player counts.

Unlike Ruins, which can only be removed from your deck by trashing/exiling them, Ghouls can be returned to their pile if you play them as an Action and receive a Hex.

I like this concept, but I think that +$3 makes it a little too strong.

Gubump

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 27, 2020, 12:38:03 pm »

Stargazer
$3 - Night - Duration
Reveal a card from your hand or discard pile and put it on top of your deck.
At the start of your next turn: You may reveal a Victory card from your hand to receive the next boon. You may discard a card to gain a Silver. You may trash this to gain a Duchy.

This needs to instruct you to look through your discard pile. As it's currently worded, you only get to look through your discard pile if you decide to topdeck a card from it, so if you look through your discard pile, you have to topdeck a card from it and can no longer do so with a card from your hand instead.
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

Timinou

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 27, 2020, 12:57:18 pm »

I like this concept, but I think that +$3 makes it a little too strong.

Thanks for the feedback!  You're right - I'm not sure what I was thinking last night when I designed it.  I'll change it to draw 2 cards, discard 1.   

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 27, 2020, 02:17:23 pm »

Looks too strong. Topdecking junk is like handing out the -1 Card token and it is the only reason Sea Hag works in spite of doing nothing for the active player.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3188
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 27, 2020, 04:05:51 pm »
+3

I've used Moonstone in a WDC before but it didn't win, so I believe it doesn't break any rules? Tell me if it does.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24  All

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.