Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 56  All

Author Topic: RMM 58: Memento Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!  (Read 130556 times)

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
Re: RMM 58: Memento Mafia - Day 5!
« Reply #1275 on: June 10, 2021, 02:00:41 pm »

But do you have mod confirmation that the person is informed they were targeted even if they have no night action?

The mod has indicated that targeted players will be made aware of which of their actions the motivation can be applied to. So, maybe?
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 10, 2021, 02:36:07 pm »

Vote Count 5.1 :

PPS (3): hypercube, MiX, Glooble
Glooble (1): PPS
Not Voting (4): Awaclus, scolapasta, EFHW, Dylan32

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to exile. 
Day 5 starts now and ends Thursday, June 17th at 1:15am Forum Time.

The Timelines have merged! Anyone alive in the game can vote for anyone alive in the game. Any restrictions on abilities regarding Timelines are no longer in effect.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 04:31:58 pm by Swowl »
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1277 on: June 10, 2021, 02:36:38 pm »

So again I ask, why does scum pps bring this up at all?

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1278 on: June 10, 2021, 03:13:00 pm »

It seems like I didn't make it in time to make any difference today, although this is also the outcome that I would have wanted anyway so I guess it didn't matter.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1279 on: June 10, 2021, 03:13:48 pm »

Wait what?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1280 on: June 10, 2021, 03:14:11 pm »

Why are the vote counts "Final"?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1281 on: June 10, 2021, 03:14:59 pm »

Eh, anyway. Vote: pps X-1

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1282 on: June 10, 2021, 03:23:06 pm »

unvote for now just because I don't want a hammer to happen until everyone has at least checked in.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1283 on: June 10, 2021, 04:31:16 pm »

vote: pps because I just counted and realized we have heard from everyone, except scola.

Oh by the way, weird thing I just noticed cause I hadn't checked it yet, our mason QT was locked at the start of the day. No explanation was given. Nothing in my role pm suggested this might happen.

He/ Him

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 10, 2021, 04:49:41 pm »

Why are the vote counts "Final"?

This has been corrected. Typo.
real good. That’s how

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: RMM 58: Memento Mafia - Night 4!
« Reply #1285 on: June 10, 2021, 04:51:44 pm »

This one is still final.

Vote Count 5.0 Final:

Not Voting (8): Awaclus, PPS, Glooble, hypercube, MiX, scolapasta, EFHW, Dylan32

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to exile. 
Day 5 starts now and ends Thursday, June 17th at 1:15am Forum Time.

The Timelines have merged! Anyone alive in the game can vote for anyone alive in the game. Any restrictions on abilities regarding Timelines are no longer in effect.

THREAD UNLOCKED

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: June 10, 2021, 04:53:09 pm »

Thanks.
real good. That’s how

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 10, 2021, 05:52:08 pm »

vote: pps because I just counted and realized we have heard from everyone, except scola.

Oh by the way, weird thing I just noticed cause I hadn't checked it yet, our mason QT was locked at the start of the day. No explanation was given. Nothing in my role pm suggested this might happen.
My qt with hyper was locked too.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 10, 2021, 05:57:39 pm »

My qt with hyper was locked too.

Must be the timelines merging. Although that makes less sense now that the QTs aren't between people of different timelines.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 10, 2021, 08:20:54 pm »

Checking in. 1v1 pps vs gloobie, of course I'm voting pps, as I know Gloobie is town.

Seems really quick to hammer, though. But I guess I can post: intent to hammer!

If you've got anything else to say today, do it now. I'll likely wait until tomorrow forum time as I'm pretty tired and not sure how late I'll be up anyway; and want to not quite go just yet.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

hypercube

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: xyrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: June 10, 2021, 08:36:14 pm »

He could have had a night action blocked and be fishing for information as to why that happened.

It's a strange play to me, but at the same time if he's town why would he be so eager to turn you not confirming his action into a 1v1? Especially since what you claimed gives a plausible reason for a motivator shot to not notify you, and I don't think scum!you would want to lie and deny you were motivated, especially since you just tied yourself to scola.
I have sigs off.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 10, 2021, 09:55:59 pm »

What do you mean to imply with this question? You seem to think he is scum, since you voted for him.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 10, 2021, 10:01:35 pm »

He could have had a night action blocked and be fishing for information as to why that happened.

It's a strange play to me, but at the same time if he's town why would he be so eager to turn you not confirming his action into a 1v1? Especially since what you claimed gives a plausible reason for a motivator shot to not notify you, and I don't think scum!you would want to lie and deny you were motivated, especially since you just tied yourself to scola.

I've already clarified I think Glooble is the poisoner and the motivations were used as such which is why he isn't claiming them and the WIFOM is enough to flip me instead of him today which is just enough time to kill enough town for the win. Flip either of the "masons" today and we may still have a chance, though.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 11, 2021, 12:00:29 am »

It seems very unlikely that scola is scum.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1294 on: June 11, 2021, 06:19:03 am »

What do you mean to imply with this question? You seem to think he is scum, since you voted for him.

I do think he’s scum. Except for that. It doesn’t quite fit. I thought it was worth discussing. But I still think he’s the best exile today by a lot.

He/ Him

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 11, 2021, 08:52:32 am »

Well we kill pps first, right? Even ignoring math's result, they're in a counterclaim with Glooble.

Vote: pps

The timeline merge with 5 still alive in the reverse timeline really strongly points to all the forward timeline people being town.

vote: PPS seems clearly the way to go today.

I think the other scum is most likely MiX.

Yeah, well, I think you're scum too <3

For what it's worth, I think the merge would've happened today regardless of what happened.

Thinking about it more, MiX is probably right. Which means we probably shouldn't 100% IC the remaining forward timeline players. That's me, scola and Dylan.

hypercube

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 11, 2021, 09:08:03 am »

I've already clarified I think Glooble is the poisoner and the motivations were used as such which is why he isn't claiming them and the WIFOM is enough to flip me instead of him today which is just enough time to kill enough town for the win. Flip either of the "masons" today and we may still have a chance, though.

If Glooble was the poisoner and you motivated him wouldn't we have seen more kills?
I have sigs off.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 11, 2021, 09:09:15 am »

If Glooble was the poisoner and you motivated him wouldn't we have seen more kills?

Not if reverse can only kill on reverse timeline and forward can only kill on forward and Joth was the forward guy with the normal NK.

hypercube

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 11, 2021, 09:20:59 am »

Not if reverse can only kill on reverse timeline and forward can only kill on forward and Joth was the forward guy with the normal NK.

I don't follow. We only saw one death at the start of D3, if Glooble was a motivated poisoner he would have been able to poison two people N1 (and we know Eddie didn't use a poison doctor shot).
I have sigs off.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 11, 2021, 11:36:40 am »

OK, I' m ready:

Vote: pps
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 56  All

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.