Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70  All

Author Topic: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (GAME OVER)  (Read 190503 times)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (D4)
« Reply #1575 on: August 20, 2020, 05:43:34 pm »

What's your case on faust?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: August 20, 2020, 06:29:15 pm »

I'll show you mine if you show me yours? What is your case on Pasta?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: August 20, 2020, 09:34:00 pm »

I'll show you mine if you show me yours? What is your case on Pasta?

It's based on the role he has played in the game. How he positioned himself.  But I will look for specifics tomorrow.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: August 20, 2020, 11:11:58 pm »

faust - who you think is skum?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: August 20, 2020, 11:12:54 pm »

also not willing to risk this while I am asleep or something

Unvote

I still think we should lynch today.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: August 20, 2020, 11:36:55 pm »

also Scola - who be skum?
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: August 21, 2020, 02:01:18 am »

I don't thi it is beneficial to answer that question at this point.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: August 21, 2020, 02:01:39 am »

I don't think it is beneficial to answer that question at this point.
EBWOP

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: August 21, 2020, 02:14:05 am »

We no exile, they kill faust, and then it's me, scola and Swowl. That doesn't sound any better than our current situation.  I would like to know faust's thoughts about the 3 of us.
The fact that two people disagree on who scum would kill if they had another night is already a good enough argument to noxile.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: August 21, 2020, 11:06:48 am »

In theory, my answer is similar to the above. In practice, I actually don't mind revealing some thoughts because I'm not especially gung-ho on anyone. I think I'm still in post "MiX was not scum" shock.

I think above I said I want to go back and reread D4, I meant D3. We were all on the Robz wagon, I feel there has to be some sort of clue there.

Frankly, the more I think about it, the less comfortable I feel with the thought of Swowl as virtual IC. Which has me right now leaning towards no exile.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: August 21, 2020, 04:40:26 pm »

You are assuming you will have the opportunity to speak Tomorrow?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: August 21, 2020, 05:13:43 pm »

You are assuming you will have the opportunity to speak Tomorrow?
No. I still think it's best to not give scum directions for who to shoot. I trust the remaining town to do their work should I die, and I doubt my thoughts would sway them much.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: August 21, 2020, 05:40:05 pm »

OK, I reread D2 and D3 and am ready to make a case. After rereading, I think Swowl, in fact, our 3rd scum.

I realized that the main reason I was considering him town is the fact that he claimed Antman. And so even when he posted suspicious posts, I mostly discounted them.

So what changed my mind: it started with a question I've asked (I think twice?) and never got an answer - why didn't Swowl push on Dylan D3. As Mix pointed out Dylan's quick hammer against Robz D2 was very indicative of either scum or PR.  If town!swowl was in fact the last PR, why not push for Dylan?

But scum!swowl (or scwowl!) doesn't care - SW is effectively moot at this point,  so no need to push, and in fact, pushing here could be seen as scummy, once the PR was revealed. (Contrast this with any other scum that would want to push for Dylan to reveal because that hypothetical scum wouldn't know who Antman was and also wants to create the chaos).

But when Dylan revealed, why then did scwowl make this fake claim? Frankly, I think it was a matter of desperation. The previous day they lost Robz and then space on N2. After having such a good start after D1, suddenly it was 7 town (1 IC) and 1 scum. With SW revealed, now it was two IC. Why not try this crazy gambit and if it worked be seen as an IC?? I can't remember which game it was, but there was one where Swowl was the last remaining scum and kept posting in the scum chat his thoughts - after recalling it, I realized that, actually, scwowl is fully capable of trying this.

Start of D4 - scwowl immediately makes posts about how scum planned this from the beginning, by pointing out posts where Robz and space talk about the setup, even trying to use that as "evidence" against me. I've already refuted that, but right there, that shows the power of this tactic. It made me (and faust) later focus on the attack, and take for granted the claims that Robz and and space were purposefully being deceptive. Assume for a minute that they didn't plan it. Now reread what Robz and space wrote - would be perfectly normal setup talk. And there were others who also mentioned the number of points / roles and are now confirmed town.

The final thing that swayed me ironically was swowl's post where he rules me out. It was one of my early games and swowl and I were two of the last alive (I can't remember how many others, maybe 4 or 5). And I made a very elaborate case for swowl being the last scum, even making a Keyser Sose reference that he was manipulating all of us. Of course it turned out to be very wrong, but I think scwowl must know that because of that I'd be hesitant to make such a case again. (I think I outed myself earlier, saying, something like I down't see cum!swowl doing something like this, before I remembered scwowl from that scum QT).

Anyway, that's my case for Scwowl. I honestly can't figure out if this means I should vote swowl directly or no exile. (my earlier no exile was based on my lingering doubts, but before I had done all my rereading).

Thoughts?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: August 21, 2020, 06:30:18 pm »

My thoughts are i love “Scwowl”
real good. That’s how

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: August 21, 2020, 08:45:37 pm »

@scola, are you saying that you know what the towntell is that Swowl is referring to?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: August 21, 2020, 09:50:23 pm »

@scola, are you saying that you know what the towntell is that Swowl is referring to?

Not exactly. I do think it must be something from that game, but not really sure what.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: August 21, 2020, 11:31:18 pm »

also not willing to risk this while I am asleep or something

Unvote

I still think we should lynch today.
Why do you think that?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: August 21, 2020, 11:47:13 pm »

vote: no exile

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: August 22, 2020, 12:46:12 am »

Intent to No exile. (is it still called a hammer when no one is exiled?)

Taking a beach day tomorrow IRL, so won't probably won't pull the trigger until late tomorrow or Sunday.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: August 22, 2020, 01:08:52 am »

So what changed my mind: it started with a question I've asked (I think twice?) and never got an answer - why didn't Swowl push on Dylan D3. As Mix pointed out Dylan's quick hammer against Robz D2 was very indicative of either scum or PR.  If town!swowl was in fact the last PR, why not push for Dylan?
1. I disagree with the logic in the way that you are representing it from what MiX stated. It doesn't actually matter... but point is either it could be perceived as "SW hammers Robz" or it could be perceived as "skum bus hammers Robz". At the time I obviously assumed that Dylan was NOT SW... and it would be harder for them to be skum there than town. So I did not push.

But scum!swowl (or scwowl!) doesn't care - SW is effectively moot at this point,  so no need to push, and in fact, pushing here could be seen as scummy, once the PR was revealed. (Contrast this with any other scum that would want to push for Dylan to reveal because that hypothetical scum wouldn't know who Antman was and also wants to create the chaos).
2. False. Just I mean... false. What is the plan there? I risk making the CC... then bank that some player solves the situation publicly when no one had the whole game? It is not a "capable of that" vs not situation... that would just be a bad game plan.

But when Dylan revealed, why then did scwowl make this fake claim? Frankly, I think it was a matter of desperation.
3. Nope - its because I am Ant Man.

The previous day they lost Robz and then space on N2. After having such a good start after D1, suddenly it was 7 town (1 IC) and 1 scum. With SW revealed, now it was two IC. Why not try this crazy gambit and if it worked be seen as an IC?? I can't remember which game it was, but there was one where Swowl was the last remaining scum and kept posting in the scum chat his thoughts - after recalling it, I realized that, actually, scwowl is fully capable of trying this.
4. Thank you for the skum compliment, but again, it isn't about the ability to make the play... it is about the fact that the play makes no sense.

5. Furthermore - Me as Skum in that spot would not be concerned with the IC situation. I just swung the Robz lynch... like look at the player base remaining at the time. Skum me would of safely been able to try to play it out and deffffff would of had time to off the ICs.

Start of D4 - scwowl immediately makes posts about how scum planned this from the beginning, by pointing out posts where Robz and space talk about the setup, even trying to use that as "evidence" against me. I've already refuted that, but right there, that shows the power of this tactic. It made me (and faust) later focus on the attack, and take for granted the claims that Robz and and space were purposefully being deceptive. Assume for a minute that they didn't plan it. Now reread what Robz and space wrote - would be perfectly normal setup talk. And there were others who also mentioned the number of points / roles and are now confirmed town.
6. There is literally... literally... no world where skum does not realize it. I will drop the argument of it being a gambit if it helps simplify it. But the fact that they "get the math wrong", means that a gambit had to be in play. Just think about how the conversation goes in a QT when they are choosing powers and shit... assuming they did not realize it like just on reading the set up and they only realized as it was happening.

Step 1 - Skum QT opens up, Skum is informed WHAT TOWN PRS EXIST and HOW MANY POINTS THEY HAVE. They literally know... right there... right then... how many they have.

Step 2 - They choose their roles.

Step 3 - Someone says like "oh weird we have a left over point... hardy har is this the best thing to do... shouldn't we spend it"

---ok cool... freeze there. Let's just assume... for you... that at that point they DIDN'T get all like "hey we can totally use that to our advantage". Cool cool cool cool. Fine. Whatever.

ROBZ/SPACE STILL DOESN'T FUCK UP THE MATH UNLESS IT IS ON PURPOSE! It wasn't like an advanced mathematical problem. They were told "you as skum have 9 points" then Robz opens the game assuming skum has 8. There is no world in existence where "it was normal set up talk". Regardless of whether they had a master plan set up or not, they 100% KNEW what they were saying was leading others into falsehood.

The final thing that swayed me ironically was swowl's post where he rules me out. It was one of my early games and swowl and I were two of the last alive (I can't remember how many others, maybe 4 or 5). And I made a very elaborate case for swowl being the last scum, even making a Keyser Sose reference that he was manipulating all of us. Of course it turned out to be very wrong, but I think scwowl must know that because of that I'd be hesitant to make such a case again. (I think I outed myself earlier, saying, something like I down't see cum!swowl doing something like this, before I remembered scwowl from that scum QT).

7. I will address this in a moment.

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 22, 2020, 01:49:40 am »

OK - so as this day is going just nowhere near the way that I assumed it would - I am just gonna revert to normal.

Never thought faust was skum. OK, never is a stretch... but never thought faust was skum like today. I was hoping that skum would get antzy and jump the gun and try to vote for someone that was having some random shade cast on them. Didn't work, whatever.

Moving on.

It is Pasta.

Apologies for upcoming wall(s). Mainly wanna just make it clear this is not a random omgus case.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: August 22, 2020, 01:49:55 am »

Vote Count 1.1
popsofctown (3): scolapasta, EFHW, SpaceAnemone
Swowl (3): LaLight/faust, Robz888, chairs
jotheonah (1): MiX
MiX (2): WestCoastDidds, jotheonah
LaLight (1): Dylan32
chairs (1): Galzria
Galzria (1): Swowl
Not Voting (1): popsofctown

- 100% certainty that there were at least 2 skum on the same wagon. So either Space/EFHW, Space/Pasta, or Robz/faust(LL).
- This makes me more suspicious of pasta/EFHW over faust. Mainly basing that on the fact that all the wagons were town... and instead of trying to just jump on MiX or something, Robz would of had to be joining faust(LL) on that weak VLA-Swowl case. Which ultimately was skummy enough to get a drive to his lynch. I don't think pushing a case like that to jump on a wagon with your buddy happens all that often like that there.

Vote Count 1.2
Isis (2): EFHW, SpaceAnemone
Swowl (2): LaLight, Robz888
jotheonah (2): MiX, chairs
MiX (3): WestCoastDidds, jotheonah, Isis
chairs (2): Galzria, scolapasta
Galzria (1): Swowl

- Options would now be a pairing of Robz/Faust or Space/EFHW... or Pasta moved and its Space/Robz/Pasta.

Vote Count 1.3 – 1 day out
Swowl (2): LaLight, Robz888,
jotheonah (4): MiX, chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl
chairs (4): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah

- We go from the above 1.3... to here in just 2 swift votes: Robz votes Chairs, then is followed by LL right away

*VC 1."I have stared at this screen shot for like 10 hours"*
chairs (6): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah, Robz, LaLight/faust (x-1)
jotheonah (4): MiX, chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl

Question 1) Would Robz and faust buddy up on Chairs here with still like 20 hours of play left when the wagons were so well split up over all town players? - makes me weary of my skum!faust read actually. Even with day chat... it just isn't like... necessary. If someone were to snap hammer chairs there... that would catch them in a really shitty spot for VCA.

Question 2) Would Robz join SkumPasta on chairs putting 2 on the same wagon instead of making it a 5-5 tie between two tied town wagons (by voting for Joth)? Day chat makes this more likely that Robz/Faust... but still meh. I mean maybe... it just again... why do it? I guess if it was planned then Faust would be town here and the LL/faust move right after could of caught them off guard. And then 2 votes later Robz does unvote. So ok yeah... that would be an FOS at Pasta.

- this is the sequence of votes over the next like 15 hours or so that get us to the below snap shots leading to VC1.4 (which is 1.5 hours to DL):

- Dylan votes MiX (LL) - town moves to town from UNK
- Robz unvotes (chairs) - skum unvotes town - this could be robz jumping off not wanting townhammer
- LL/faust votes MiX (Chairs) - UNK votes town from town
- Joth votes MiX (chairs) - town votes town from town
- Galz votes Joth (chairs) - town votes town from town
- Robz votes MiX (no vote) - Skum votes Town - Evening the triple town wagon out.
- Joth votes back to chairs (MiX) - town votes town from town
- MiX votes chairs (Joth) - town votes town from town
- Space votes Chairs (Isis) - Skum votes town from Town - Why not Joth? IDK. I see why not MiX, and pasta would have a decent enough place for it to be safe on this wagon. minor EFHW FOS just by association of the move.

Isis (1): EFHW
jotheonah (4): chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl, Galzria
MiX (3): Dylan32, LaLight/faust, Robz
chairs (5): , scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah, MiX, Space

- Isis votes MiX (Chairs) - town votes town from town
- Galz votes MiX (Joth) - town votes town from town
- Pasta votes MiX (Chairs) (X-1) - UNK votes town from town

jotheonah (3): , chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl,
MiX (6): Dylan32, LaLight/faust, Robz, Isis, Galz, Pasta (x-1)
chairs (3): jotheonah, MiX, Space

- Isis votes Charis (MiX) - town votes town from town
- Galz votes Joth (MiX) - town votes town from town
- Joth votes MiX (chairs) (X-1) - town votes town from town
- MiX votes Isis (Chairs) - town votes town from town
- WCD votes Isis (Joth) - town votes town from town

Vote Count 1.4 -- 1.5hrs hours out
Isis (3): EFHW, MiX, WestCoastDidds
jotheonah (3): chairs, Swowl, Galzria
MiX (5): Dylan32, LaLightfaust, Robz888, scolapasta, jotheonah
chairs (2): SpaceAnemone, Isis

- So, at this point here is the thing. EFHW has just been sitting there all day. We just had like 8+ town moves town from town votes in a ROW. Skum has Day chat. I don't think EFHW as skum is just sitting back. I also do not think that skum!faust and skum!Robz move together as they have crucially at this time in the day with ALL TOWN WAGONS available. So as of right now. It is SkumPasta

Then.
- WCD votes Joth (Isis) - Town votes Town from Town
- Chairs votes MiX (Joth) - Town votes Town from Town
- Mix votes Joth (Isis) - Town votes Town from Town

... make that 11 in a row. Brings us here:

Vote Count 1.5
jotheonah (4): Swowl, Galzria, WestCoastDidds, MiX
MiX (6): Dylan32, LL/faust, Robz888, scolapasta, jotheonah, chairs {X-1}
chairs (2): SpaceAnemone, Isis

- WCD votes Chairs (Joth) - Town votes Town from Town
- Chairs votes Joth (MiX) - Town votes Town from Town
- Robz votes Chairs (MiX) - Skum votes Town from Town - again, Skum!robz leaving a town wagon with 2 unk players on it. They choose to join Space here... which makes sense actually given only minutes left in the game and all the town players can spaz as we did and lynch any of the potentials and skum is all the happier any which way.

jotheonah (4): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs
MiX (4): Dylan32, LaLight/faust, scolapasta, jotheonah,
chairs (4): SpaceAnemone, Isis, WCD, Robz888

- Space votes Joth (Chairs) - Skum votes Town from Town - Skum!Space distancing from Robz joining the wagon that has all town on it. Town points for EFHW. Skum points for faust and pasta by association.
- WCD moves back to Joth (Chairs) - Town votes Town from Town.
- Scola hammers Joth (MiX) *like 7 seconds left* - UNK hammers Town from Town. This was the number 1 town point thing when it happened. It is no longer that way, from my pov at least. Town wants the lynch to go off, sure. But also, how is this for a narrative? - Skum has day chat and is coordinating. 18 out of the last 25 votes was Town moving from one Town Wagon to another Town Wagon. I think they went from being extremely confident, obviously attempting to get MiX lynched as a preference (makes sense, strong player) and then at the end of the day with moments left... the mix wagon disapates... now less time... the all town wagon on Joth is Swowl/Galz (not willing to lynch mix or chairs), MiX (offline and it was stated), and Chairs (obv not lynching Chairs).... they went from having every option available to them to being caught off guard and realizing the only option they had left was Joth (or to no lynch). There was already Robz and Space on Chairs (they are not gonna risk putting the third on there, especially cuz it wouldn't matter, not enough votes)... and the choice between Joth and MiX is easy because we know 100% certain that they had the votes to move to Joth, but not to MiX.... So Space moves to Joth (makes it 5)... WCD follows (makes it L-1).... and then what... skum is all sitting there with fucking day chat and are just like "sheah man whatever lets let it go no lynch?????" no freekin way. They waited it out as long as they possibly could and then hammered what they could get. Space got on there... Robz couldn't go because of their reads stated on Joth... Scola was the best option.

TLD-effing-R;
Based on Day 1 I can come up with hella reasons why it is NOTTTT LL/Faust.
Based on Day 1 I can come up with some mid range reasons on why it is not EFHW.
Based on Day 1 I can come up with a ton of reasons on why it IS SkumPasta.

real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 22, 2020, 01:50:11 am »

Day 2:

Vote Count 2.1
Isis (1): MiX
MiX (2): Dylan32, SpaceAnemone
SpaceAnemone (2): Robz888, Isis
Robz888 (3): EFHW, chairs, scolapasta
chairs (1): Swowl
Not Voting (2): faust, Galzria

1. obv bussing was a conversation that was had. Robz is on Space, and at this point I have removed Faust from suspicion, so imo we know 100% that there was a skum bussing robz.

- Chairs votes faust/LL (galz)
- Then chairs goes to Space
- Faust/LL votes chairs (Robz)
- Robz votes Galz (Space)
- Isis votes Galz (Space)
- Dylan votes Galz (MiX)
- Space votes Chairs (MiX)
- Chairs votes Galz (Space)
- Faust votes Robz (chairs)

Vote Count 2.2
Robz888 (3): EFHW, scolapasta, faust
chairs (2): Swowl, SpaceAnemone
Galzria (4): Robz888, Isis, Dylan32, chairs
Not Voting (1): Galzria

1. Sweet. If we didn't know before there was a bus on Robz, we know 100% there is now. Still im at Pasta/EFOO here.

- EFHW unvotes (Robz) - UNK unvotes Skum - meh. that would be skumish points for EFHW except it is so fucking open and clear. I don't actually feel like they would "unvote" after a bus in that spot.
- Isis votes MiX (Galz)- Town votes Town from Town
- Galz votes Chairs (no vote) - Town votes Town
- Chairs votes MiX (Galz) - Town votes Town from Town
- Chairs unvotes (MiX) - Town unvotes Town
- Pasta votes Dylan (Robz) - UNK votes Town from Skum****** The post they do this in they leave it super open on being able to come back to chairs. Makes sense if skum. Space is on chairs, Robz is on Galz... They want to go for another wagon and Pasta wants to get off of Robz.

Vote Count 2.3
Robz888 (1): faust
chairs (3): Swowl, SpaceAnemone, Galzria
Galzria (2): Robz888, Dylan32
MiX (1): Isis
Dylan32 (1): scolapasta
Not Voting (2): EFHW, chairs

- Chairs votes EFHW (no vote) - Town votes UNK from nothing
- EFHW votes Galz (no vote) - UNK votes Town from nothing
- Faust votes chairs (Robz) - UNK votes Town from Skum
- Pasta votes chairs (Dylan) X-1 - UNK votes Town from Town

Vote Count 2.4
chairs (5): Swowl, SpaceAnemone, Galzria, faust, scolapasta {X-1}
Galzria (3): Robz888, Dylan32, EFHW
EFHW (1): chairs

Kay – this is where Chairs claims. They wanted that fucking claim. Like for sure. Even if it gets confirmed as a VT, they wanted that claim. They got didds N1, we are to believe that they copped Isis night 1, the X-1 vote here is just them narrowing the field down more. That being said... same ish goes for faust... except faust is town. And EFHW could of just been not wanting to get involved I guess... But with day chat... I think the plan was to push for the claim and then dismantle to someone else. Let's watch...

So chairs claims...
- Scola unvotes Chairs
- Mix unvotes (Isis)

*** Robz hollers for people to get on the Galz wagon, which is, at the time, the ONLY viable wagon available. So yeah… town points to galz there. Also, that is them dismantling the wagon and pushing for new town ***

- Galz votes Robz (chairs) – Town voting Skum from Town
- Mix votes swowl (unvote) - Town voting Town from nothing
- chairs votes swowl from EFHW - Town voting Town from UNK
- faust votes Robz (chairs) - UNK voting Skum from Town *** Why would skum faust go BACKKKK to Robz there?

chairs (2): Swowl, SpaceAnemone
Robz888 (2): Galzria, faust
Swowl (2): MiX, chairs
Not Voting (1): scolapasta

** So yeah.. Faust on Robz (nope not skum play. First part sure, going back? nope). Space hasn't acted. Scola got off because they have to... but where to go?

- Scola votes mix (no vote) - UNK voting town from nothing
- Swowl unvotes (chairs) - Town unvoting Town
- Space votes MiX (Chairs)- Skum voting Town from Town *** This is perfect. MiX at this point was more likely to be lynched than anyone else. Followed a little bit by Galz. They don't wanna go to Galz because Robz is on Galz. They don't wanna go to MiX because Pasta is on MiX... but the #3 place on MiX is wayyyyy townier than the #4 placement on Galz... So MiX it is.
- Galz votes MiX (Robz) - Town voting Town from Skum
- Swowl votes Robz (nothing) - Town votes Skum from nothing

MiX (4): Isis, scola, Space, Galz
Robz888 (2): faust, Swowl
Swowl (2): MiX, chairs

- When there was an inkling of suspicion I had for faust, this was it. I could see the narrative where faust got stuck on Robz. But then looking back after some more flips, the fact that they RETURNED to Robz after the Chairs claim just makes no sense.

Then it pops off. They get caught off guard again.

- Robz votes Swowl (Galz)
- Galz votes Robz (MiX)
*** Just those two votes puts them in a shitty spot. That is -1 on Galz (2 total) and -1 on MiX (3 total) and makes Robz of 3 total and Swowl of 3 total.
- EFHW votes Robz (Galz)
*** 0% chance of a bus off of galz where Robz can go back to from EFOO there. But it does put it here:

Galzria (1): Dylan32,
MiX (3): Isis, scola, Space,
Robz888 (4): faust, Swowl, Galz, EFHW
Swowl (3): MiX, chairs, Robz888

- Then we have the SW claim play. They have the result on Isis. They got the claim out of Chairs. They are gonna assume that chairs will pop off (and they have to assume based on % chance that chairs helps them more often then town... they were wrong.. but that is result oriented)... so..

- Pasta puts Robz at L-1 to set up for the SW play. They technically get what they want. They had to assume Dylan was SW at the point of Dylan hammering there. They were probably hoping for a CC, but it is honestly just as good from their pov. They were flying high. Whatever... they may lose robz... that (at the time) was one down, two up and they know every role except for mine (which doesn't matter because they gonna spend the next two nights killing the PRs they know already)... I was a problem for the day after tomorrow if they had not found me yet. Also mad town points for Pasta (not really, just that is what the plan was on their end).

TLDR; Again... I can come up with shit at a stretch for faust... there is a middle ground again on EFHW... but the narrative points to Pasta again.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 22, 2020, 01:50:27 am »

Not doing Day 3 really. 2 skum were dead, it caught the third way off guard.
They are never getting chairs through.
Dylan had just hammered skum.

They look at VCA. MiX is the only one off. When they made the kill choice it was simply to kill the OP Town PR (isis) and even then they did not know that Space would wake up dead.

So Day 2 - peek at VCA. What is the best way to hide? Get rid of MiX. Easy case, lots of suspicion, very potential mis lynch... and when they are gone VCA is essentially useless you are fucking crazy person that has nothing better to do than sit in their house and try to math it out to a borderline unhealthy level of commitment. Ahem... but whatever, they go for MiX... Clear choice.

This is the MiX wagon, and it NEVER changes (until Galz hammer ofc): MiX (4): faust, scolapasta, chairs, Dylan

*This would be the other reason I was suspect of faust. Just the disbelief in their ability to consider that MiX was framed and/or the fact that with Me and Galz off of MiX... I just assumed their attention would swing to EFHW and Pasta. Whatever - more than one mistake has been made this game... by a lot (sorry again)... and their previous actions exonerate them anyways.

All of that... plus what I have already stated about Pasta and the early game math stuff followed up with them being the one that solved the Dylan thing after Dylan was lynched.

However to add to that... Pasta 100% correctly nailed on the head exactly what my player tell was. My player tell was exactly the Soza game referenced where ash was going No-NK and they flipped a paranoia case on me like 5 remaining in a spot very similar to this where I was clearly town.

Which is a huge other point to potential scum - that point being self awareness. Go look at the similarities. It is was whatever the last game Ash played was.

1. Messed up the math on purpose because it was the plan.
2. Made a rook skum mistake and went for TPs when they identified the issue post dylan lynch.
3. Replicating a previous game meta to make me believe they are town (good job by the way, like for real on that one... I just don't buy it. But I did at first). 
4. Hammered Day 1 not because they were town panic mode... it was bc they were skum panic mode and it was the only way to get a lynch off.
5. L-1 on day 2 was for legit cred to follow up the hammer day 1 because at the time they had already found all of the PRs in the game they cared about and were so far ahead (because no way to know about space) it would be well worth it.

I could be wrong, and ultimately I will never get to be a factor in the choice anyways. So, I will expedite the process.

Vote: No Exile

GL
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 22, 2020, 01:57:21 am »

also regardless of the outcome - super sorry to town I fucked up on the claim bit. we def should be in a way better spot now than we are.
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70  All

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.