Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70  All

Author Topic: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (GAME OVER)  (Read 190496 times)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (D3)
« Reply #1150 on: August 10, 2020, 11:13:02 pm »

Why aren't we looking at faust? He's not answering questions about the result he says Isis had, and he's ignoring the framer factor. He was definitely different from usual town!faust yesterday.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 10, 2020, 11:15:01 pm »

I'm buying into Swowl's argument for MiX not being scum. I'm thinking faust or scola right now.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: August 10, 2020, 11:19:58 pm »

Re: Dylan suspecting Galz: I don't see this, either.  He is the reason we exiled Robz.

Yeah I agree that one isn’t that likely. That comment was solely based on wagon position as listed in the final vote count with pretty much no more thought towards it.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: August 10, 2020, 11:20:48 pm »

faust's position on the Robz wagon does argue against his being scum. I'll iso scola and see how that goes.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: August 10, 2020, 11:47:20 pm »

Space Interactions - Day 1:

#81 - Agrees with Swowl about set up concept. Says they will look more into it.
#83 - Random LOL post back at MiX
#129 - Responding to Isis, but referencing their want to "correct scolapasta" on set up stuff.
#131 - votes Galz for being "anti-space". it was RVS if I am not mistaken. But space was skum.
#154 - fairly dense conceptual talk at mix. Regarding a conversation MiX and EFHW were having regarding Space.
#203 - Responds to Robz. Kinda sorta defends Galz to Joth/EFHW
#204 - Tells MiX they are misgendering Isis
#208 - LOL with LaLight

#434 - Reads list. Fun.
Swowl is towny
Dylan is a "solid meh". Specifically calls out "MiX and others" in disagreement with Town Dylan read
EFHW gets a big explanation, ending on Null-Town.
MiX gets a HUGE explanation. They never actually say what the read is, and it is fairly open ended
Scola is like a "quieter Mix". Also pretty big wall. Inferring that  mix/scola = null/skum reads.
** there is no robz on this list! I personally believe it is unlikely that they did not include a partner in their list. so FOS at [dylan, efoo, mis, pasta]**

#437 - triple quote pull responding to MiX

#521 - Iso's Robz, Chairs, LL.
- Town read on Robz, but throws in the nullish scrutiny on difference of reads.
- Chairs read is linked to a lot of interaction with MiX and the non-hammer. That reads to me like a double set up, as at that point, Chairs was the one more likely to be lynched over MiX.
- Leaves LL open, but does say town-ish.

#521 - Votes chairs, but could go to MiX
#627 - Says they should be moving to Joth or MiX
#630 - Pushing MiX not acting normally. Still not voting them though...
#655 - more referencing of MiX, this time in an explanation of Isis play style
#660 - intent to hammer MiX. Never happens.
#665 - response to Galz. Does not find Joth as skummy as MiX. Asks if Galz is sure of Joth read.
#687 - response to Galz. Joth back on the table vs MiX. Doesn't know what to make of MiX VT claim
#699 - close to DL. WCD says they will vote Chairs or Joth. Space goes for Joth.

K. so yeah... VCA would say they could be a MiX partner. But that is a shit load of interaction with MiX. Most of the interaction being "I would lynch MiX over Joth"... then they end up exiling Joth. So yeah, from Day 1 I am torn in regards to MiX. The fact that they had such limited interaction with Robz makes me feel still more Towny on MiX though here.

PPE: Efoo
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: August 11, 2020, 12:49:07 am »

Space Interactions - Day 2:

#752 - weird back peddle on MiX. Says that their choice was EOD 1 between Joth/Chairs given the people around and where they would vote. I mean, that is almost true, hard to know for sure because of the people that were around... but again they open the day on MiX, and then end back there EOD.

#756 - Response to Robz - almost surely planned. Regarding Galzand how they were asking their permission to vote for players end of day 1. That would be a lot of grouping up to have a three way interaction there.

#774 - more back and forth with Robz ... again in defense as to why they did not go to MiX. So that is happening a lot, making me a little more suspicious of MiX.

#804 - Random interaction with LaLight

#821 - "average words per post" response to Dylan.

#823 - Calls EFHW/MiX/Isis out on bread crumbing concepts regarding WCD.

#829 - Another response to MiX regarding post counts.

#830 - Another response to MiX . This one is about pronoun usage.

#831 - Votes for MiX

#887 - Defends Galz. Specifically the wagon on them.

#931 - Re read of Galz. Open ended. Find them skummy yet not skummy. Not interested in voting there today.

#968 - nothing response to Robz

# 969 - nothing response to Pasta

#974 - Perfers Chairs to Galz. Does not "understand" the case on Dylan

#1018 - Chimes in after the Chairs claim. Says it makes sense as either skum or town... and then randomly adds in that it does not help sort out MiX.
*****This is a thing at this point. I mean there is a shit ton of interaction between the two of them, but it is almost 2 game days at this point of Space finding MiX skummy but not voting for MiX when it comes down to it*****

#1025 - VCA post that narrows the skum field down to Swowl, Galz, MiX.... but remains on Chairs.

#1030 - ANOTHER VCA post that points to them finding MiX skummy. still no mix vote though...

#1033 - another VCA post casting shade on MiX and Swowl. still no vote off chairs...

#1035 - interaction with MiX

#1029 - omg they vote MiX. And also, at a time when they could of voted Galz or Swowl... back to thinking it is not MiX as skum.

OK so I am gonna go read back over the interactions, but at a glance...

MiX - tons of interactions
Robz - Some interaction
Galz - Some interactions

Almost 0 interaction with Swowl, faust/LL, Pasta

Never responds to EFHW? References them twice, but I don't see any actual conversation.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: August 11, 2020, 12:51:00 am »

so they obviously went out of their way to interact with robz a modest amount. I am gonna do the iso on Robz tomorrow morning and see how their shit pans out.... but I am hoping to find a sort of ven diagram of people that fall in the "moderate amount of interaction" section. I feel like skum with day chat could plan that sort of stuff out well.
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (D2)
« Reply #1157 on: August 11, 2020, 01:22:15 am »

So, the result from Isis, check it out.

I think MiX might be openwolfing at this point.  Scumreading me for being a viable exile day 1 rather than townreading me for a lack of participation in the day 1 exile is fitting evidence to his theories instead of fitting his theories to the evidence and it's a pretty trademark scum feature.

His treatment of chairs remains super super weird and it would be bizarre that town!MiX is not more interested in chairs right now.

I think they are partners and he posited a pool of town town bus.

I'm usually cautious about preflip associative theories but there's such a clear pattern here.

I wrote "stark" pattern but decided I didn't want anyone to imagine I was making crumbs lol
A whole bunch of talking about MiX followed by a joke about crumbing. So.

The next 3 posts continue to build a case against MiX.

for both robz and mix but for mix it can be "since you know I am town"
Again a pretty strong display of Isis sayin "I know that MiX is scum".

and she wasn't an investigator so she couldn't sprinkle results in crumbs
A clear suggestion that Isis thinks that results should be crumbed. But to this point she hasn't talked much about anyone except MiX.

If you are good at crumbing there should be a 0% chance of scum figuring out your crumb.  Lots of people are just lazy though.  Airtight crumbs are trivial.

It sounds like MiX is saying Didds wouldn't crumb at all.

It still seems pretty silly and peripheral but maybe you actually have taken interest in such a futile thing.  Do you wanna help me kill MiX? The mod didn't give me a dayvig this time.
Another post mentioning crumbing and MiX at the same time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: August 11, 2020, 01:42:47 am »

OK pay attention, this is why I don't wanna lynch MiX.
This is how the next sets of votes go down:

-   Dylan votes MiX (LL)
-   Robz unvotes
-   LL votes MiX (Chairs)
-   Joth votes MiX (chairs)
-   Galz votes Joth (chairs)
-   Robz votes MiX (no vote)
-   Joth votes back to chairs (MiX)
-   MiX votes chairs (Joth)
-   Space votes Chairs (Isis)

Isis (1): EFHW
jotheonah (4): , chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl, Galzria
MiX (3): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz
chairs (5): , scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah, MiX, Space

*** So just right here pause for a second. The Skum!MiX/Robz narrative really does not make a lot of sense here... Robz unvotes Town!Chairs... to then what? Wait for by poe what must be TownDylan and TownLL to get on MiX.... then to join them on SkumMiX to create a skum potential wagon when he could of gone back to TownChairs or gone to Town Joth? That doesn't make sense. And to solidify it, keep reading... ***

-   Isis votes MiX (Chairs)
-   Galz votes MiX (Joth)
-   Pasta votes MiX (Chairs) (X-1)

jotheonah (3): chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl,
MiX (6): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz , Isis, Galz, Pasta
chairs (3): jotheonah, MiX, Space

-   Isis votes Charis
-   Galz votes Joth (MiX)
-   Joth votes MiX (X-1)
-   MiX votes Isis (Chairs)
-   WCD votes Isis (Joth)

Vote Count 1.4 -- 1.5hrs hour
Isis (3): EFHW, MiX, WestCoastDidds
jotheonah (3): chairs, Swowl, Galzria
MiX (5): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz888, scolapasta, jotheonah
chairs (2): SpaceAnemone, Isis

-   WCD votes Joth (Isis)
-   Chairs votes MiX (Joth)
-   Mix votes Joth (Isis)

Vote Count 1.5
jotheonah (4): Swowl, Galzria, WestCoastDidds, MiX
MiX (6): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz888, scolapasta, jotheonah, chairs {X-1}
chairs (2): SpaceAnemone, Isis

*** Continuing that concept... So throughout ALLLLL of that movement... Robz just busses completely without reason on MiX to the extent that they are ran up to L2, sit there for quite some time, then just allows him to sit at L1. I mean for real, the next votes are WCD leaving Joth, then Chairs leaving MiX, BEFORE Robz leaves MiX. Chairs is the one that gets him out of L-1, not Robz. Furthermore, we were close to DL, plenty of people found MiX skummy and there literally had to be 3 town players NOT on mix (if mix is skum) that could of just hammered mix. Just no way man.***
So about this argument... I don't think it's strong. Like yes, Robz would bus MiX. Are you suggesting that bussing isn't a thing? I also think scum!MiX is pretty confident in his ability to not get exiled D1, so he's have encouraged bussing on him. And the third vote is not a surprising point for a bus, it's early enough to not look opportunistic.

The fact that Robz stays on MiX isn't indication of anything. If you decided on bussing, of course jumping off when the wagon gains traction is the worst thing you can do. Robz is good enough at this game to know that he needs to stick to his vote in that situation.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: August 11, 2020, 02:11:28 am »

Right. OK, and I am not saying it is not impossible. But like Robz left the chairs wagon... to NOT go to the Joth wagon, which at the time was sitting at (5)... to wait for his skum buddy to be a potential wagon... to then join it?

Bussing is bussing... but that is quite a reach, no?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (D2)
« Reply #1160 on: August 11, 2020, 02:25:23 am »

This is unbelievable
The entirety of the 3 card pool MiX narrowed d1 onto with bullish confidence has been confirmed to be town (excepting the outside chance of a chairs fakeclaim, which is unlikely because his role is confirmable, any genuine vigilantes/IronMen should NOT claim -or- kill and chairs should be forced to perform his vig action night to confirm himself town).
In spite of this, no one is voting MiX
Even MiX is acknowledging MiX is the most sensible exile.  Shockingly the threshhold for what it takes for people to want to exile MiX is so high that the point where MiX thinks MiX deserves to be exiled is under it.

Vote: MiX

yeah also upon looking... there was also this post at eod. they even vote mix again even though they were already on mix.

but like, when it was not going towards mix... why would isis not just claim?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: August 11, 2020, 02:27:16 am »

nvm that's dumb. Chairs had claimed. no reason to think they would not be getting another result at night.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: August 11, 2020, 02:33:36 am »

meh... I still just am having trouble seeing it with all the everything else with MiX. And they would be a prime target for being painted up red.

I am going with Vote: EFHW

bed now.
real good. That’s how

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: August 11, 2020, 02:35:51 am »

Right. OK, and I am not saying it is not impossible. But like Robz left the chairs wagon... to NOT go to the Joth wagon, which at the time was sitting at (5)... to wait for his skum buddy to be a potential wagon... to then join it?

Bussing is bussing... but that is quite a reach, no?
I'd have to reread, but I can imagine that sort of thing happening with scum having daychat, maybe it took a bit for MiX to convince Robz to bus, or something like that.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: August 11, 2020, 07:33:38 pm »

Prod dodge? Hey, what happened to everyone? Is everyone busy today?

Do I have to solve the game while having a scum result on me, most likely literally as I'm almost sure Isis copped me? Is that the play?

How about a question: who here would've framed me N1? There were 2 other great targets, so I'd love to hear answers. Hopefully people realize that they would.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: August 11, 2020, 07:38:43 pm »

Do I have to solve the game while having a scum result on me, most likely literally as I'm almost sure Isis copped me? Is that the play?

How about a question: who here would've framed me N1? There were 2 other great targets, so I'd love to hear answers. Hopefully people realize that they would.

homie I have posted wallssss almost purely in your defense. how's about you throw some stuff in the mix.
real good. That’s how

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: August 11, 2020, 07:43:23 pm »

homie I have posted wallssss almost purely in your defense. how's about you throw some stuff in the mix.

You want me to do stuff? Call me when I trust my own reads.

Here's my scum-to-chum list: EFHW, Dylan, scola, Swowl, Galz, faust.

If you want a whole VCA you'll have to wait a day, I didn't do any rereading today so I have nothing to present.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: August 11, 2020, 08:40:17 pm »

EFHW sky rocketed in townieness after reading a bit of D2. #810 and #811 are 2 scumreads on 2 scum, why do this at all? Robz and Space were already attacking each other, why attack each other in such a good position?

I'm pretty sure it's Dylan/faust/Swowl now. Read Space's D2, it's very spew-y, especially when you're in my position and know they were pushing the hell out of me.

Hell, I don't think it's possible anyone other than

Vote: Dylan is scum here. I have a reason to clear everyone else. But I'm most likely wrong.

Throw in scola and EFHW, scola for not doing much overall, and EFHW for going back and townreading Robz, but I really think it's Dylan just lurking to victory.

I'm off, this is my result of reading D2. You can tell where I changed my reads midway through. Also Space's interactions with me (and my interactions with them) at EoD2 are not buddies. I was pushing her repeatedly, even if I wasn't consciously scumreading them.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: August 11, 2020, 08:46:47 pm »

EFHW sky rocketed in townieness after reading a bit of D2. #810 and #811 are 2 scumreads on 2 scum, why do this at all? Robz and Space were already attacking each other, why attack each other in such a good position?

I'm pretty sure it's Dylan/faust/Swowl now. Read Space's D2, it's very spew-y, especially when you're in my position and know they were pushing the hell out of me.

Hell, I don't think it's possible anyone other than

Vote: Dylan is scum here. I have a reason to clear everyone else. But I'm most likely wrong.

Throw in scola and EFHW, scola for not doing much overall, and EFHW for going back and townreading Robz, but I really think it's Dylan just lurking to victory.

I'm off, this is my result of reading D2. You can tell where I changed my reads midway through. Also Space's interactions with me (and my interactions with them) at EoD2 are not buddies. I was pushing her repeatedly, even if I wasn't consciously scumreading them.

Mix: "I'm most likely wrong."
Narrator: "He was."
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: August 11, 2020, 10:32:56 pm »

I have the day 1 voting record ready. Do you want it as a large wall with color coding or in the code box without?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: August 11, 2020, 11:37:15 pm »

Code: [Select]
Vote count at post #30   
   Robz (1): chairs
Not Voting (12): Dylan, MiX, Didds, Space, Swowl, EFHW, joth, scolapasta, Galzria, faust, Isis, Robz

Vote count at post #31   
   Isis (1): MiX
Not Voting (11): Dylan, Didds, Space, Swowl, EFHW, joth, scolapasta, Galzria, faust, Isis, Robz

Vote count at post #36   
   Swowl (1): Isis
Not Voting (10): Dylan, Didds, Space, Swowl, EFHW, joth, scolapasta, Galzria, faust, Robz

Vote count at post #43   
   joth (1): faust
Not Voting (9): Dylan, Didds, Space, Swowl, EFHW, joth, scolapasta, Galzria, Robz

Vote count at post #46   
   joth (2): faust, MiX
Not Voting (9): Dylan, Didds, Space, Swowl, EFHW, joth, scolapasta, Galzria, Robz

Vote count at post #48   
   MiX (1): Didds
Not Voting (8): Dylan, Space, Swowl, EFHW, joth, scolapasta, Galzria, Robz

Vote count at post #51   
   MiX (2): Didds, joth
Not Voting (7): Dylan, Space, Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta, Galzria, Robz

Vote count at post #53   
   MiX (3): Didds, joth, Robz
Not Voting (6): Dylan, Space, Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta, Galzria

Vote count at post #54   
   MiX (4): Didds, joth, Robz, chairs
Not Voting (6): Dylan, Space, Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta, Galzria

Vote count at post #55   
Not Voting (7): Dylan, Space, Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta, Galzria, chairs

Vote count at post #66   
   faust (1): Dylan
Not Voting (6): Space, Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta, Galzria, chairs

Vote count at post #68   
   joth (3): faust, MiX, chairs
Not Voting (5): Space, Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta, Galzria

Vote count at post #79   
   chairs (1): Space
Not Voting (4): Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta, Galzria

Vote count at post #106   
   chairs (1): Space
   Space (1): Galzria
Not Voting (3): Swowl, EFHW, scolapasta

Vote count at post #109   
   chairs (2): Space, Galzria

Vote count at post #127   
   Robz (1): Isis

Vote count at post #128   
   Robz (2): Isis, Swowl
Not Voting (2): EFHW, scolapasta

Vote count at post #132   
   chairs (1): Galzria
   Galzria (1): Space

Vote count at post #137   
   MiX (2): Didds, Robz
   Galzria (2): Space, joth

Vote count at post #201   
   Galzria (3): Space, joth, scolapasta
Not Voting (1): EFHW

Vote count at post #222   
   Isis (1): scolapasta
Not Voting (1): EFHW

Vote count at post #223   
   Isis (2): scolapasta, EFHW

Vote count at post #241   
   Galzria (3): Space, joth, Swowl
   Isis (2): scolapasta, EFHW

Vote count at post #245   
   Galzria (2): joth, Swowl
   Isis (3): scolapasta, EFHW, Space

Vote count at post #246   
   joth (2): MiX, chairs
   Swowl (1): faust

Vote count at post #257   
   joth (1): MiX
   Isis (4): scolapasta, EFHW, Space, chairs

Vote count at post #258   
   Isis (4): scolapasta, EFHW, Space, chairs
   Swowl (2): faust, Robz

Vote count at post #263   
   Swowl (3): faust, Robz, chairs

Vote count at post #264   
   Galzria (1): Swowl
   Swowl (4): faust, Robz, chairs, joth

Vote count at post #267   

Vote count at post #325   
   Isis (2): EFHW, Space
Not Voting (1): scolapasta

Vote count at post #354   

Vote count at post #367   
   MiX (3): Didds, joth, Isis

Vote count at post #407   
   MiX (3): Didds, joth, Isis
   chairs (2): Galzria, scolapasta

Vote count at post #411   
   chairs (3): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis

Vote count at post #431   
Not Voting (1): Swowl

Vote count at post #440   
   joth (3): MiX, chairs, Didds
   MiX (1): joth

Vote count at post #441   
   joth (3): MiX, chairs, Didds
   Swowl (3): faust, Robz, joth

Vote count at post #446   
   joth (4): MiX, chairs, Didds, Swowl
   Swowl (3): faust, Robz, joth

Vote count at post #456   
   chairs (4): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, joth

Vote count at post #461   
   chairs (5): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, joth, Robz

Vote count at post #464   
   chairs (6): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, joth, Robz, faust

Vote count at post #474   
   chairs (6): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, joth, Robz, faust
   MiX (1): Dylan

Vote count at post #476   
   chairs (5): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, joth, faust
   MiX (1): Dylan
Not Voting (1): Robz

Vote count at post #481   
   chairs (4): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, joth
   MiX (2): Dylan, faust

Vote count at post #482   
   MiX (3): Dylan, faust, joth

Vote count at post #492   
   joth (5): MiX, chairs, Didds, Swowl, Galzria
   chairs (2): scolapasta, Isis

Vote count at post #494   
   chairs (2): scolapasta, Isis
   MiX (4): Dylan, faust, joth, Robz

Vote count at post #511   
   chairs (3): scolapasta, Isis, joth
   MiX (3): Dylan, faust, Robz

Vote count at post #512   
   joth (4): chairs, Didds, Swowl, Galzria
   chairs (4): scolapasta, Isis, joth, MiX

Vote count at post #523   
   chairs (5): scolapasta, Isis, joth, MiX, Space

Vote count at post #535   
   chairs (4): scolapasta, joth, MiX, Space
   MiX (4): Dylan, faust, Robz, Isis

Vote count at post #541   
   joth (3): chairs, Didds, Swowl
   chairs (4): scolapasta, joth, MiX, Space
   MiX (5): Dylan, faust, Robz, Isis, Galzria

Vote count at post #546   
   chairs (3): joth, MiX, Space
   MiX (6): Dylan, faust, Robz, Isis, Galzria, scolapasta

Vote count at post #563   
   chairs (4): joth, MiX, Space, Isis
   MiX (5): Dylan, faust, Robz, Galzria, scolapasta

Vote count at post #574   
   chairs (4): joth, MiX, Space, Isis
   MiX (4): Dylan, faust, Robz, scolapasta

Vote count at post #591   
   chairs (3): MiX, Space, Isis
   MiX (5): Dylan, faust, Robz, scolapasta, joth

Vote count at post #612   
   chairs (2): Space, Isis
   Isis (2): EFHW, MiX

Vote count at post #613   
   joth (3): chairs, Swowl, Galzria
   Isis (3): EFHW, MiX, Didds

Vote count at post #648   
   joth (4): chairs, Swowl, Galzria, Didds

Vote count at post #653   
   joth (3): Swowl, Galzria, Didds
   MiX (6): Dylan, faust, Robz, scolapasta, joth, chairs

Vote count at post #658   
   joth (4): Swowl, Galzria, Didds, MiX

Vote count at post #674   
   joth (3): Swowl, Galzria, MiX
   chairs (3): Space, Isis, Didds

Vote count at post #678   
   joth (4): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs
   chairs (3): Space, Isis, Didds

Vote count at post #681   
   joth (4): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs
   chairs (4): Space, Isis, Didds, Robz
   MiX (4): Dylan, faust, scolapasta, joth

Vote count at post #700   
   joth (5): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs, Space
   chairs (3): Isis, Didds, Robz

Vote count at post #703   
   joth (6): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs, Space, Didds
   chairs (2): Isis, Robz

Vote count at post #713   
   joth (7): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs, Space, Didds, scolapasta
   chairs (2): Isis, Robz

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: August 12, 2020, 12:07:16 am »

Nice.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: August 12, 2020, 03:59:56 am »

Pfft, I'm too lazy to comb trough these, if you want to convince me why don't you point out the specific interactions that scumpartners with daychat would not have?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: August 12, 2020, 04:30:26 am »

Pfft, I'm too lazy to comb trough these, if you want to convince me why don't you point out the specific interactions that scumpartners with daychat would not have?

How would I know what those are? When do I even play in setups with daychat? I have no idea how that changes scum's behavior.

I can tell you good old fashioned things scum don't say to each other, but not related to there being daychat or not.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: August 12, 2020, 05:36:32 am »

How would I know what those are? When do I even play in setups with daychat? I have no idea how that changes scum's behavior.

I can tell you good old fashioned things scum don't say to each other, but not related to there being daychat or not.
Can you though?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70  All

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 20 queries.