Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 70  All

Author Topic: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (GAME OVER)  (Read 190622 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (D3)
« Reply #1125 on: August 10, 2020, 03:30:09 pm »

Everyone seems to be ignoring that we have a guilty result on MiX. Why is that?

There was a framer, and we all experienced D1: It's very likely I was framed.

Not ignoring it- the discussion was that MiX was (if Town) framed.

That being said, I'm down to vote: mix Not because I'm convinced they're Mafia but because I don't want to keep wasting time with the back and forth of are they or aren't they and we can afford the potential mislynch

Why didn't you shoot me then?

We can waste time exiling me, or we can narrow down PoE to 3 players and kill them all.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 10, 2020, 03:33:55 pm »

So, like I said I did some screen shot VCAs with robz colored in during the night. These are taken from my notes, from my pov. So, if you wanna skum bucket me, you are gonna have to look at it pretending I am not green. Sorry - not re doing it.

Pretty much looking for pairing interactions between Space/Robz/X. That seems a little far off normally, but given how far ahead we are... I say we just kind of start with the LCD's as we get at least 2 freebies here...

Vote Count 1.1
popsofctown (3): scolapasta, EFHW, SpaceAnemone
Swowl (3): LaLight, Robz888, chairs
jotheonah (1): MiX
MiX (2): WestCoastDidds, jotheonah
LaLight (1): Dylan32
chairs (1): Galzria
Galzria (1): Swowl
Not Voting (1): popsofctown

Vote Count 1.2
Isis (2): EFHW, SpaceAnemone
Swowl (2): LaLight, Robz888
jotheonah (2): MiX, chairs
MiX (3): WestCoastDidds, jotheonah, Isis
chairs (2): Galzria, scolapasta

Vote Count 1.3 – 1 day out
Swowl (2): LaLight, Robz888,
jotheonah (4): MiX, chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl
chairs (4): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah

- Sooooo, from the start of Day 1, all the way to VC 1.3 (which is like 24 hours out of DL)... Robz and Space just sit happy where they started. Robz is on Swowl for the VLA case and Space is on Isis for I believe the clutter thread stuff.
- Robz decides to move to Chairs. The choices were essentially Chairs/Joth... or maybe Isis. We know why he didn't go to Isis now that we know Space was red. So he goes to Chairs over Joth and is immediately followed by LaLight, putting Chairs at L-1.

chairs (6): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah, Robz, LaLight (x-1)
jotheonah (4): MiX, chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl

- Initially, I thought LL following Robz to chairs could be skummy.. like trying to push that mislynch through before wagons shifted back to skum... but now we look at where it put us above here... and we can see that all the wagons were town... sooo gotta have some town points going LaLight's way bc of association there.
- I would normally look at this and think MiX is skummy because of how everything is placed... however, tbh since they were literally free rolling us at this point... Robz' selection is fairly NAI for other parties. It is almost more likely that he would of joined a skum buddy on a wagon to draw town votes in on either Joth or Chairs to then Day 2 paint up the people on the end of the lynch wagon as buddies that saved the wagon that did not get exiled. Or he was distancing... IDK.

OK pay attention, this is why I don't wanna lynch MiX.
This is how the next sets of votes go down:

-   Dylan votes MiX (LL)
-   Robz unvotes
-   LL votes MiX (Chairs)
-   Joth votes MiX (chairs)
-   Galz votes Joth (chairs)
-   Robz votes MiX (no vote)
-   Joth votes back to chairs (MiX)
-   MiX votes chairs (Joth)
-   Space votes Chairs (Isis)

Isis (1): EFHW
jotheonah (4): , chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl, Galzria
MiX (3): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz
chairs (5): , scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah, MiX, Space

*** So just right here pause for a second. The Skum!MiX/Robz narrative really does not make a lot of sense here... Robz unvotes Town!Chairs... to then what? Wait for by poe what must be TownDylan and TownLL to get on MiX.... then to join them on SkumMiX to create a skum potential wagon when he could of gone back to TownChairs or gone to Town Joth? That doesn't make sense. And to solidify it, keep reading... ***

-   Isis votes MiX (Chairs)
-   Galz votes MiX (Joth)
-   Pasta votes MiX (Chairs) (X-1)

jotheonah (3): chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl,
MiX (6): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz , Isis, Galz, Pasta
chairs (3): jotheonah, MiX, Space

-   Isis votes Charis
-   Galz votes Joth (MiX)
-   Joth votes MiX (X-1)
-   MiX votes Isis (Chairs)
-   WCD votes Isis (Joth)

Vote Count 1.4 -- 1.5hrs hour
Isis (3): EFHW, MiX, WestCoastDidds
jotheonah (3): chairs, Swowl, Galzria
MiX (5): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz888, scolapasta, jotheonah
chairs (2): SpaceAnemone, Isis

-   WCD votes Joth (Isis)
-   Chairs votes MiX (Joth)
-   Mix votes Joth (Isis)

Vote Count 1.5
jotheonah (4): Swowl, Galzria, WestCoastDidds, MiX
MiX (6): Dylan32, LaLight, Robz888, scolapasta, jotheonah, chairs {X-1}
chairs (2): SpaceAnemone, Isis

*** Continuing that concept... So throughout ALLLLL of that movement... Robz just busses completely without reason on MiX to the extent that they are ran up to L2, sit there for quite some time, then just allows him to sit at L1. I mean for real, the next votes are WCD leaving Joth, then Chairs leaving MiX, BEFORE Robz leaves MiX. Chairs is the one that gets him out of L-1, not Robz. Furthermore, we were close to DL, plenty of people found MiX skummy and there literally had to be 3 town players NOT on mix (if mix is skum) that could of just hammered mix. Just no way man.***

OK finishing up...

-   WCD votes Chairs (Joth)
-   Chairs votes Joth (MiX)
-   Robz votes Chairs (MiX)

jotheonah (4): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs
MiX (4): Dylan32, LaLight, scolapasta, jotheonah,
chairs (4): SpaceAnemone, Isis, WCD, Robz888

*K so robz goes to chairs with Space. So that could be viewed as trying to dismantle MiX... but I think the leading into it far outweighs MiX potentially being town rather than the end of it meaning MiX is buddy. Also, if MiX is town, Robz moving to chairs with Space creates a glorious for skum 4v4v4 all town wagon situation with like literally minutes left to DL.*

Lastly...

-   Space votes Joth (Chairs)
-   WCD moves back to Joth (Chairs)
-   Scola hammers Joth (MiX) *like 7 seconds left*

Vote Count 1.FINAL
jotheonah (7): Swowl, Galzria, MiX, chairs, SpaceAnemone, WestCoastDidds, scolapasta
MiX (3): Dylan32, LaLight, jotheonah
chairs (2): Isis, Robz88

So all in all this is where I am at.

1. While I can see the case to potentially be made for MiX... I just do not think from Day 1 that Robz would of done what they did and risked what they did if MiX is skum.

2. I used to find Pasta hammer towny. However, now that everything is colored in... not to say I find it skummy, it is just no longer towny. Skum wouldn't want to pass a no lynch up either.

3. EFHW was oddly removed for a lot of this, which is odd for them. However, if memory serves they were VLA or something.

I am not going into "who the skum is" yet, because I wanna do Day 2 first. But I wanted to get this out as an emphasis since all the votes are piling up quickly - If you read anything read the part about not lynching MiX. It is not hard set, but I mean.. it for sure isn't nothing.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 10, 2020, 03:34:32 pm »

We can waste time exiling me, or we can narrow down PoE to 3 players and kill them all.
We're doing that. You're one of them.

The fact that there was a framer has no bearing if you are scum, so unless you can give a positive reason why you are not, this seems like a completely fine exile. You are of course free to offer up your opinions on who the scum is, and we will take them into consideration should you flip town.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 10, 2020, 03:36:21 pm »

where is this result?

Isis opens on Space, then moves to Galz, then finally at VC 2.3 ends up on MiX.

If Isis was trying to crumb MiX, wouldn't they just open on MiX and sit there to make it super obvious in case of a flip?
real good. That’s how

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 10, 2020, 03:40:47 pm »

The fact that there was a framer has no bearing if you are scum, so unless you can give a positive reason why you are not, this seems like a completely fine exile. You are of course free to offer up your opinions on who the scum is, and we will take them into consideration should you flip town.

Who's the other 2?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 10, 2020, 03:45:47 pm »

but for real mix - who is skum then if it ain't you?
real good. That’s how

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 10, 2020, 03:47:21 pm »

I didn't finish my reread yet. Gut says you/EFHW, but gut has been terribly wrong, so...

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #1132 on: August 10, 2020, 03:47:37 pm »

Wall post incoming.

--snip--

So I learned from last game I should be trusting my gut and not afraid to call out what I think is scummy. Cue massive overcorrection.

Alternatively we could just exile MiX.

:(

Huh. Scum does want to interact with their partners, and a joke like this pointed at MiX specifically isn't going to catch any flak given MiX's meta.

Punishing people for having read the setup seems like next-level bad.

How about for not saying anything else?

Hi hi hi hi!

Joth is being helpful.

Vote: MiX

That's why he's scum.

Vote: MiX

Well uh I think that's actually like x-1 what the hell

Unvote

Oh spare me the faux panicky unvoting when there's little real danger we'd exile MiX.

So Robz helped build the first MiX wagon, but then acts like there was very little chance we'd follow through with it. interesting

Just so I am reading this correctly: It's possible, though extremely unlikely, we have 8 Ant-Mans?

Yep! But then why Framer.

Right, yeah. Just saying, theoretically. Scum choices definitely point to certain PRs, not 8 Ant-Mans (Ant-Men?)

Why should we join you?

I'm so glad you asked!

Because I am getting scum vibes off Galzria. Specifically, this post:

Well uh I think that's actually like x-1 what the hell

Unvote

Oh spare me the faux panicky unvoting when there's little real danger we'd exile MiX.

But also, this.

vote: Chairs

Robz - why did you make this post but not vote for Chairs?

Ok, now I'm having a hard time articulating why this is scummy. Basically, I think it's scummy to jump on someone else's case and then sort of softly egg that person on to back it up with a vote. Like he's impatient to get a wagon going.

I don't agree, I think the question was fine.

I do think Galz is behaving quite like he did last game as scum, mostly in terms of relatively being lurky, but it's kind of early to say so for sure.

And then we're getting into WIFOM territory, but doesn't scum!Galz switch it up and go for overactivity here?

I caught scum already. Why do I need to do more?

The scumteam's joth/pops/chairs by the way. Just exile all of them and win!

Next time I'm in a game and MiX says he's 100% sure about a read early in the game, I'm just going to reply "joth/pops/chairs."

Vote: chairs
I kind of feel like chairs and MiX are both flavored water level scummy, but MiX impresses me with his analysis and kind of is a player I'd want to leave alive.  An active gamestate can be valuable, and sometimes it doesn't even matter if the most active players are town aligned.

A chairs flip is kind of a win/win because MiX seems to be tumbling into some muleish confidence and a bad flip will get him re-assessing.

Ok, this is the kind of post that suggests MiX is a planned cop that night. So I'm putting more confidence in Isis having a guilty result instead of just a scumread.

I guess I need to do a re-read in the next 24 hours to prevent myself from being the deadline panic exile. Stand by for wall posts and airtight cases that will break this game wide open.

I too would prefer a non-joth exile, given that I have a pretty strong town read on joth.

Vote Count 1.2

Swowl (2): LaLight, Robz888
jotheonah (2): MiX, chairs
MiX (3): WestCoastDidds, jotheonah, Isis
chairs (2): Galzria, scolapasta

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Day 1 lasts until 12:30PM FT on Wednesday, July 29th, 2020. That is in ~48 hours.

NOTE: Isis is popsofctown's new name.

As obnoxious and wrong as MiX has been, I don't actually think he's scum, and don't see myself voting there.

Swowl would probably be my first choice, still.

What is the chairs case?

Don't want to lynch isis.

This looks bad for MiX.

I prefer MiX to Joth, so Vote: MiX

On the other hand.

I can't remember who observed that it's impossible to lynch MiX, but they were apparently correct.

In terms of exile preference, mine is MiX > chairs > joth. It feels like those are the only three choices right now.

I would love a swowl exile.

A random exile of one of the lurkier people—WCD, LL, Space—would also be essentially fine with me.

I would prefer not to lynch pops, Galz , scola, Dylan, or joth today.

I think we need to way the fact that chairs is less likely to be a town PR (because of no claim) against the fact he is also less likely to be scum (for the same reason). That’s why I’m not super thrilled about his exile. It feels very uninspired and “safe” in the not actually good for town sort of way.

MiX is more likely to be scum, and also has more interactions, and has proven very very difficult to exile. And if MiX does flip scum, we are well on our way, because probably partners refused to bus.

I guess what I mean is intent to hammer, assuming my VC is right.

PPE: 1. Huh.. anyone townie online and have comments on that claim?

intent to hammer mix

I don't believe MiX is scum, and I think we should be exiling Joth instead.

I definitely didn't find Joth as scummy as MiX in my re-read just now.

Do you feel sure that scum!Joth would go after MiX as much as he did for the failed Chairs-hammer, even though MiX was already heavily scumreading Joth?

Wait, Space, what are you doing? You prefer MiX to joth but you're voting for chairs? We could have enough for MiX if you switched there.

Ok, so that's most of D1. I think space had the chance and intent to hammer mix but didn't. Scum!Robz pushed scum!Space to switch to MiX.  Man, I don't know, because nobody had a strong townread on MiX D1, so defending him wasn't really an option. That's all the time I've got for now. to be continued.

ppe several
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 10, 2020, 04:27:09 pm »

where is this result?

If Isis was trying to crumb MiX, wouldn't they just open on MiX and sit there to make it super obvious in case of a flip?
Isis has a couple of posts talking about crumbing and how it's easy to do without scum noticing. What you describe would be extremely noticable.

I'll pull some quotes when I have the time.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 10, 2020, 04:29:51 pm »

Who's the other 2?
Galzria and EFHW, probably.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 10, 2020, 04:56:18 pm »

where is this result?

Isis has a couple of posts talking about crumbing and how it's easy to do without scum noticing. What you describe would be extremely noticable.

I'll pull some quotes when I have the time.

hmm actually  I do remember them saying that. you can pull, but point is taken.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 10, 2020, 04:59:09 pm »

I didn't finish my reread yet. Gut says you/EFHW, but gut has been terribly wrong, so...

confused on how I make that list. How do you explain my end of day yesterday. Why would I pass on you/Galz and instead start the wagon back up on RobZ?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 10, 2020, 05:38:58 pm »

Day 2 I will make shorter...

This is the height of the Chairs wagon right before they claimed:

Vote Count 2.4
Isis (1): MiX
chairs (5): Swowl, SpaceAnemone, Galzria, faust, scolapasta {X-1}
Galzria (3): Robz888, Dylan32, EFHW
MiX (1): Isis
EFHW (1): chairs

OK so we have (discluding myself) 3 unknowns and 1 skum on Chairs - [galz, faust, pasta]. I do not neccessarily think that is a great pool as the chairs work was doing itself and Space was already on there. But ok, note it.

- Pasta and MiX unvote altogether after the claim.
- ** Robz makes a super hard push for Galz, which was the only other suitable wagon at the time. So yeah... as Robz was not at risk, don't really see why Robz would be doing that if Galz is skum. Followed up by Galz going for Robz. Add in the fact that Galz ended up on Robz, all of which happened when it didn't need to... just not seeing Galz here as skum.**
- Mix does a Swowl-Robz-Swowl switch up in 3 back to back to back posts. Dunno what that entails.
- Chairs goes Swowl
- Faust joins Galz on Robz. and he stays there. I guessssss he could of got stuck. But I am leaning more on the town end of things there.

chairs (2): Swowl, SpaceAnemone
MiX (1): Isis
Robz888 (2): Galzria, faust
Swowl (2): MiX, chairs
Not Voting (1): scolapasta

-   Scola votes mix (no vote)
-   Swowl unvotes
-   Space votes MiX (Chairs)
-   Galz votes MiX
-   Swowl Votes Robz

MiX (4): Isis, scola, Space, Galz
Robz888 (2):  faust, Swowl
Swowl (2): MiX, chairs

- so like... where did people go right? Galz and faust both go to robz, which makes me award town points there. Pasta unvotes for the time being, then goes to MiX... then leaves mix for Robz at L-1... so yeah some town points for pasta there.
- All that has me thinking that skum was... again, remembering that they were doing quite well at this point as it was before both of the flips... but I think they were just sitting happy. So that has me looking at [MiX, Dylan, Efoo].

- Robz votes Swowl
- Galz returns to Robz
- Efoo votes Robz
- Scola puts Robz at L-1
- Dylan hammers Robz

Vote Count 2.FINAL
MiX (2): Isis, SpaceAnemone
Robz888 (6): faust, Swowl, Galzria, EFHW, scolapasta, Dylan32
Swowl (3): MiX, chairs, Robz888

- So I honestly do not know what to think of any of the moves, everyone on the list above there would be comfortable at the time bussing for credit. The strongest opinion I have is town on Dylan. After the claim, if they were skum buddy they just... did not need to do that.
- Galz was previously trying to push Robz, and then returned, so they would be second for town points.
-  faust chose Robz first off from the chairs wagon to move to... which would be weird given the option at the time. They could of gone to me, or to mix.. but they chose robz.
- Pasta and EFOO were on the other wagons and came to Robz. Efoo could of gone to mix after galz left or to Swowl instead of Robz... so meh, towny I guess. Pasta really only had one option by the time it got to them - move to swowl. So I guess still town points, but also that could be a credit vote.
- and then ofc looking at it I see why people are suspicious of MiX here. Which, tbf, ignoring day 1 interactions and only looking at day 2... yeah I can see why.

I need to do the isos and then ill get a vote down.
real good. That’s how

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 10, 2020, 07:31:33 pm »

Ok skimming those vote histories, one thing stuck out to me that makes me way more confident in my scola vote.
Allow me to list all the times scola isn't seen on the largest (or tied for largest) wagon:
  • There is one snapshot where scola unvoted before hammering Robz.
  • Vote count 1.2.

That is all. Jumping around anywhere an exile can happen much?
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 10, 2020, 07:53:13 pm »

Did Scum!Scola need to put Robz to L-1, or was there an alternate viable choice at the time of his vote?

This is generally the point/reason I had him in my town read list. Scum had daychat and coordination - with Robz at L-2, do they believe that the inevitable is upon them and it’s time to bus? That vote is the vote that forced the claim from Robz.

Do you think that was the scum!chat play? “Vote me to L-1, I’ll claim & the wagon will disperse to Galz, Swowl or MiX”?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: August 10, 2020, 07:56:35 pm »

Did Scum!Scola need to put Robz to L-1, or was there an alternate viable choice at the time of his vote?

This is generally the point/reason I had him in my town read list. Scum had daychat and coordination - with Robz at L-2, do they believe that the inevitable is upon them and it’s time to bus? That vote is the vote that forced the claim from Robz.

Do you think that was the scum!chat play? “Vote me to L-1, I’ll claim & the wagon will disperse to Galz, Swowl or MiX”?

If that is in fact the scum!chat that occurred, it’s irony is the greatest thing I’ve read on these forums in a long time - this would’ve come shortly after we all berated Robz for suggesting people leave their votes on Chairs (or at least, for showing “surprise” at the unvotes). To then get quickhammered himself... 🤣
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 10, 2020, 08:41:50 pm »

If that is in fact the scum!chat that occurred, it’s irony is the greatest thing I’ve read on these forums in a long time - this would’ve come shortly after we all berated Robz for suggesting people leave their votes on Chairs (or at least, for showing “surprise” at the unvotes). To then get quickhammered himself... 🤣

Ha! That would be pretty ironic if that were how it had gone. Sadly, I have to inform you that it's not. I went back and looked at the times of posts:

I voted X-1 at 11:49:15
Robz claimed at 11:49:26 (11 seconds!)
Robz posted again at 11:50:02
Dylan posted at 11:50:48
Dylan hammer at 11:51:14

So either scumapasta and Robz coordinated this in daychat, had Robz claim seconds later, but then waited 2 minutes to do anything about it (i.e. why didn't Robz direct scumapasta to immediately unvote?)

OR

Robz was watching closely, waiting for someone to X-1, claimed, and was thinking I would unvote, based on the fact that I had also previously unvoted after chairs claimed.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 10, 2020, 08:56:24 pm »

Ok skimming those vote histories, one thing stuck out to me that makes me way more confident in my scola vote.
Allow me to list all the times scola isn't seen on the largest (or tied for largest) wagon:
  • Vote count 1.2.

Um, I can go back and look at the vote counts if you need me to, but my memory of most of these cases is I was an early voter on what eventually became wagons. (Notable exceptions I remember are near DL votes of joth (hammer) and Robz (X-1). And X-1 vs chairs, which I backed off of, as soon as he claimed).

Also, no idea what this means: There is one snapshot where scola unvoted before hammering Robz, as neither hammered Robz (which you should know) nor unvoted around then.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 10, 2020, 10:05:09 pm »

• Vote count 1.2.

Um, I can go back and look at the vote counts if you need me to, but my memory of most of these cases is I was an early voter on what eventually became wagons. (Notable exceptions I remember are near DL votes of joth (hammer) and Robz (X-1). And X-1 vs chairs, which I backed off of, as soon as he claimed).

Also, no idea what this means: There is one snapshot where scola unvoted before hammering Robz, as neither hammered Robz (which you should know) nor unvoted around then.

In those snapshots, you unvoted from the wagon you were on before voting Robz, which I quickhammered very soon after, thus not giving you enough time to avoid Robz being hammered. Was trying to get a thought out quickly before leaving my computer.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 10, 2020, 10:40:11 pm »

Re: scola seeing the reasoning for voting me: I don't see the reasoning.  I'm the one who pushed Robz for much of yesterday. 

I'm pleased to see my plan to exile Space would have been appropriate. I think MiX is looking bad here, because of backing off Robz and pushing Isis (and joth). I do want to hear why faust thought Isis had a result, though, and why he believes that result.

Lots of posts still to catch up on.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 10, 2020, 10:46:20 pm »

Re: Dylan suspecting Galz: I don't see this, either.  He is the reason we exiled Robz.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 10, 2020, 10:55:23 pm »

Re: Dylan suspecting Galz: I don't see this, either.  He is the reason we exiled Robz.

chopped liver over here.
real good. That’s how

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: August 10, 2020, 10:59:31 pm »

Re: scola seeing the reasoning for voting me: I don't see the reasoning.  I'm the one who pushed Robz for much of yesterday. 

I'm pleased to see my plan to exile Space would have been appropriate. I think MiX is looking bad here, because of backing off Robz and pushing Isis (and joth). I do want to hear why faust thought Isis had a result, though, and why he believes that result.

Lots of posts still to catch up on.

chopped liver over here.

Are scum incapable of bussing? If so, then sure, I'm scum, for pushing and backing off Robz early D2 and doing nothing else the rest of the day. But that's not what scum does.

I suppose the person that is most likely scum, assuming scum wasn't bussing, is scola. I don't remember them pushing Robz ever, and the X-1 was basically necessary at the time.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 10, 2020, 11:09:17 pm »

chopped liver over here.
I hadn't gotten to your post saying the same thing yet.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 10, 2020, 11:10:33 pm »

chopped liver over here.
I hadn't gotten to your post saying the same thing yet.
Oh, sorry, not to downplay your role as initiator.  Galz got the momentum going, so that stood out to me.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 70  All

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 20 queries.