Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 70  All

Author Topic: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (GAME OVER)  (Read 190510 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (D3)
« Reply #1100 on: August 10, 2020, 01:06:55 pm »

Get into this in a bit here. I was all ready to gun for space today after diving vca based on robz... so i kinda feel like i wasted time on that. Will re do...
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 10, 2020, 01:09:34 pm »

I can see the reasoning behind:

Vote; EFHW
I can't, can you enlighten me?

Has been lurking and not very involved; wasn't on Robz wagon.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 10, 2020, 01:11:40 pm »

Either Ant or Scarlet would have been able to counter claim Robz. Groot flipped (2 pts), Iron Man claimed (2 pts), scum choice of framer makes Doctor Strange very likely (now confirmed, 3pts), so any 1 point claim and whoever really has that last role could have claimed.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 10, 2020, 01:12:38 pm »

Vote; EFHW

EFHW was most definitely on the Robz wagon, in fact the only non-alignment confirmed person that wasn't on it is me.

Either Ant or Scarlet would have been able to counter claim Robz. Groot flipped (2 pts), Iron Man claimed (2 pts), scum choice of framer makes Doctor Strange very likely (now confirmed, 3pts), so any 1 point claim and whoever really has that last role could have claimed.

This is completely correct.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #1104 on: August 10, 2020, 01:17:22 pm »

MiX and I are permanently scum partners, does that count? Even if we're town it's a thing now

Neat. How does that work? Do we win with scum? Do we get night chat? Ooooh do we get a faction kill?

Wait, wait, I got it. We get a public neighborhood! AKA, this thread.

5 strawpennies to anyone that can tell me why space is town.

I almost had the same reaction, so you're town.

buzz. try again.
also only pushing it because it should be noted.

set up says no duplicates for skum roles.

Is this scum clearing a partner with a townslip they organized, or just town!Swowl?

I'd like multiple opinions, as this was most of my space townread.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 10, 2020, 01:19:58 pm »

Vote; EFHW

EFHW was most definitely on the Robz wagon, in fact the only non-alignment confirmed person that wasn't on it is me.

Was she??  I have in my notes that she was on Galz. Let me go check.

(what do you mean by non-alignment confirmed?)
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Night 0)
« Reply #1106 on: August 10, 2020, 01:21:05 pm »

MiX (2): Isis, SpaceAnemone
Robz888 (6): faust, Swowl, Galzria, EFHW, scolapasta, Dylan32
Swowl (3): MiX, chairs, Robz888

The vote count's right here. If you color it with what we know (chairs being IC) the only person that isn't colored and not on the Robz wagon is me.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Night 0)
« Reply #1107 on: August 10, 2020, 01:23:56 pm »

MiX (2): Isis, SpaceAnemone
Robz888 (6): faust, Swowl, Galzria, EFHW, scolapasta, Dylan32
Swowl (3): MiX, chairs, Robz888

The vote count's right here. If you color it with what we know (chairs being IC) the only person that isn't colored and not on the Robz wagon is me.

OK, yeah, of course. Clearly, I knew that at some point, since she was just before my X-1 vote. It just didn't get into my notes. My bad.

OK, then:
Vote: MiX

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 10, 2020, 01:24:57 pm »

Swowl is probably town because of Robz. Man I suck, because I was reading their interactions exactly oppositely there, since I had Robz trending back to neutral until the claim and Swowl trending towards scum in my reads yesterday, so I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

I reluctantly admit, MiX would have been a pretty likely framer choice if Isis did have a cop result on him... I'd still be willing to exile because of D1 and the fact 2/3 of the major wagons are now conf!town, but probably will be a better use of time to look elsewhere.

I don't think I'm capable of scumreading Space. It's like they live in a permanent blind spot for me. Nice work Space.

Basically, the only read I've been confident in and correct on was town!joth, but that was gut as much as anything I could have defended. So basically, to scola's comment about MiX, if MiX and I figure out the person we agree is least likely to be scum, we will know who it is... haha

ppe 4
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 10, 2020, 01:25:48 pm »

I'm not scum.

Do you think scum didn't bus? What were me/Space doing then? Why was Space voting me?

What's the basis for this vote? Given the scum flips, it should be clear I'm not scum. I just scumread joth and town PRs. Is that so bad?

Swowl is probably town because of Robz. Man I suck, because I was reading their interactions exactly oppositely there, since I had Robz trending back to neutral until the claim and Swowl trending towards scum in my reads yesterday, so I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

I reluctantly admit, MiX would have been a pretty likely framer choice if Isis did have a cop result on him... I'd still be willing to exile because of D1 and the fact 2/3 of the major wagons are now conf!town, but probably will be a better use of time to look elsewhere.

I don't think I'm capable of scumreading Space. It's like they live in a permanent blind spot for me. Nice work Space.

Basically, the only read I've been confident in and correct on was town!joth, but that was gut as much as anything I could have defended. So basically, to scola's comment about MiX, if MiX and I figure out the person we agree is least likely to be scum, we will know who it is... haha

ppe 4

I'm willing to exile faust, he's my top townread, so he's probably the last scum.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: August 10, 2020, 01:32:38 pm »

I'm not scum.

Do you think scum didn't bus? What were me/Space doing then? Why was Space voting me?

What's the basis for this vote? Given the scum flips, it should be clear I'm not scum. I just scumread joth and town PRs. Is that so bad?

ppe 4

I'm willing to exile faust, he's my top townread, so he's probably the last scum.

(re: bold) I think that just means you need to recalibrate your scum-dar.

I mean, faust is a townread here too, but probably not someone I'd consider today being the first person on the Robz wagon. Unless of course he decided to come in and hard bus as a sub to pull off the win... Man that would be a great play...

But really, I think the scum is probably in {scola, EFHW, galz}, based on wagon position. Rereads will hopefully sort that out. Although I did have a subtle scumread on Galz over some of the Robz stuff, so those convos definitely need to be reread in light of the flip.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: August 10, 2020, 01:37:01 pm »

I'm not scum.

ppe 4

Honestly, part of it is stubbornness. The other part is (and I hesitate to say) respect.

I wanted to exile you D1, it did not happen. I had 2nd thoughts, but then was convinced to exile you D2, again did not happen. Again second (third?) thoughts. Maybe you are town, but you are a good enough player to play a super town game, with "bad" reads and be scum.

It definitely could be wrong. But I'm really not sure where else to go right now. And if it is wrong, at least you're not the potential IC.

I'm willing to consider others, faust among them. But don't have what I feel is as compelling a case on anyone else.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 10, 2020, 02:00:16 pm »

Scola, you haven't been scum previously on here, correct?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 10, 2020, 02:06:11 pm »

Correct.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 10, 2020, 02:09:17 pm »

Galzria has interacted a lot with Robz. Would scum partners do this, having daychat?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: August 10, 2020, 02:15:00 pm »

Vote: Space for being anti-funny

Meh, Vote: Galz for being anti-space... when am I ever successfully pro-funny? Ask Didds or LL whether they remember me being humorous in person...

Ellipsis are scummy, and an indication Space wasn't ready for that vote. Thus Galzria is town.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 10, 2020, 02:16:33 pm »

Vote: Space for being anti-funny

Meh, Vote: Galz for being anti-space... when am I ever successfully pro-funny? Ask Didds or LL whether they remember me being humorous in person...

Ellipsis are scummy, and an indication Space wasn't ready for that vote. Thus Galzria is town.

We're back to RVS, then?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: August 10, 2020, 02:17:36 pm »

Correct.

Making sure I follow the rules about currently running games: in all past game that have ended, I have not yet been scum. :)

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 10, 2020, 02:47:30 pm »

Correct.

Making sure I follow the rules about currently running games: in all past game that have ended, I have not yet been scum. :)

Yes, "excluding ongoing games" is the normal assumption for questions like that.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 10, 2020, 02:50:35 pm »

I'm not scum.

ppe 4

Honestly, part of it is stubbornness. The other part is (and I hesitate to say) respect.

I wanted to exile you D1, it did not happen. I had 2nd thoughts, but then was convinced to exile you D2, again did not happen. Again second (third?) thoughts. Maybe you are town, but you are a good enough player to play a super town game, with "bad" reads and be scum.

It definitely could be wrong. But I'm really not sure where else to go right now. And if it is wrong, at least you're not the potential IC.

I'm willing to consider others, faust among them. But don't have what I feel is as compelling a case on anyone else.

This almost feels like new scum trying to follow through on their earlier fake reads, particularly on what they thought would be a decently easy misexile to get through. New scum probably doesn't feel super confident trying to drive town through and just sort of tries to coast through, pointing FoS at others with some eye towards consistency to not get caught flipflopping for no reason.

Vote: scola pending my planned rereads.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 10, 2020, 02:51:27 pm »

Everyone seems to be ignoring that we have a guilty result on MiX. Why is that?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 10, 2020, 02:54:05 pm »

Not ignoring it- the discussion was that MiX was (if Town) framed.

That being said, I'm down to vote: mix Not because I'm convinced they're Mafia but because I don't want to keep wasting time with the back and forth of are they or aren't they and we can afford the potential mislynch

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 10, 2020, 02:57:10 pm »

Yeah, if people are are willing to go for that, I will join, but I know D1 if I was cop, MiX is who I would have wanted to check, and so to me MiX would have been a very logical framer choice. I'll tell you what. Now that Robz is red, I'll go reread MiX right now to see if my read there holds up, and if so, I'll vote there.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 10, 2020, 03:12:29 pm »

I mean, to reiterate, I am not convinced MiX is Mafia. I'm convinced that offering Mafia the chance to fiddle fart around for any more Days or even days about whether MiX is Mafia is so anti-Town that it is in Town's best interest to exile MiX simply to reduce this angle of attack

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 10, 2020, 03:21:38 pm »

I mean, to reiterate, I am not convinced MiX is Mafia. I'm convinced that offering Mafia the chance to fiddle fart around for any more Days or even days about whether MiX is Mafia is so anti-Town that it is in Town's best interest to exile MiX simply to reduce this angle of attack

This is similar to what I was trying to say above (where Dylan decided calling me out as novice scum).
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 70  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.