Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 70  All

Author Topic: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (GAME OVER)  (Read 190435 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #1000 on: August 07, 2020, 04:26:07 pm »

Vote Count 1.3

Isis (2): EFHW, SpaceAnemone
Swowl (2): LaLight, Robz888,
jotheonah (4): MiX, chairs, WestCoastDidds, Swowl
LaLight (1): Dylan32
chairs (4): Galzria, scolapasta, Isis, jotheonah

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Day 1 lasts until 12:30PM FT on Wednesday, July 29th, 2020. That is in ~24 hours.

Vote: chairs

(from Swowl)

vote: chairs, X-1

(from Swowl)

It's Vote: Swowl and either Robz or LL. Completely dismantling the wagon and putting someone at X-1 when someone's out there, so stubborn that you think he'll hammer so much that you scumread the fuck out of them when they don't, now that's scummy.

More, what other cases do you guys got? Why is uh Galz scummy? Throw them at me now, it's deadline and I wanna crack this game before I die.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (D2)
« Reply #1001 on: August 07, 2020, 04:26:35 pm »

I was really trying to walk that line of "too scummy to get NK'd" and "not scummy enough to get exiled". Sorry I missed the mark.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: August 07, 2020, 04:27:37 pm »

Vote: swowl

Sure I'm down with that.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: August 07, 2020, 04:28:08 pm »

I was really trying to walk that line of "too scummy to get NK'd" and "not scummy enough to get exiled". Sorry I missed the mark.

You were fine, you walked exactly that line for me. Towny enough to not vote for you, scummy enough to not defend you. Also good job dodging the framer, hopefully one of us soaked it.

Vote: swowl

Sure I'm down with that.

Lemme finish my VCA first. What's the current votes?

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Night 0)
« Reply #1004 on: August 07, 2020, 04:32:43 pm »

Vote Count 2.4

Isis (1): MiX
chairs (5): Swowl, SpaceAnemone, Galzria, faust, scolapasta {X-1}
Galzria (3): Robz888, Dylan32, EFHW
MiX (1): Isis
EFHW (1): chairs

Not Voting (0):

With 11 alive it takes 6 to exile.

Day 2 lasts until 12:30AM FT on Saturday, August 8th, 2020 - that's in ~ 12 hours.

Isis has since voted mix, Galz has voted robz, mix and chairs have voted swowl.

I thought we had an extra day since Faust had subbed in but I guess we lost it?

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: August 07, 2020, 04:33:35 pm »

Nvm this is including the extra day.

Hell.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: August 07, 2020, 04:34:01 pm »

Oh scolapasya unvoted

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: August 07, 2020, 04:39:06 pm »

Vote: Robz
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #1008 on: August 07, 2020, 04:53:04 pm »

It's Vote: Swowl and either Robz or LL. Completely dismantling the wagon and putting someone at X-1 when someone's out there, so stubborn that you think he'll hammer so much that you scumread the fuck out of them when they don't, now that's scummy.
Well it's not LaLight and frankly I find it a bit difficult to fault someone for voting for a player that has been deliberately scummy.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M129: Marvel Mafia 2 (Night 0)
« Reply #1009 on: August 07, 2020, 05:09:09 pm »

Vote Count check:

chairs (2): Swowl, SpaceAnemone
MiX (1): Isis
Robz888 (2): Galzria, faust
Swowl (2): MiX, chairs

Not Voting (1): scolapasta

Well... it's a mess.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 07, 2020, 05:11:50 pm »

Need to go to sleep, but it's unclear what the best place for my vote is. Currently thinking it's good where it is, but I'm debating MiX. The other wagons are bad.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: August 07, 2020, 05:20:59 pm »

I'm not voting mix today. If I survive tonight maybe, but given we lost groot probably also not happening

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 07, 2020, 05:22:03 pm »

Need to go to sleep, but it's unclear what the best place for my vote is. Currently thinking it's good where it is, but I'm debating MiX. The other wagons are bad.

Did you say why Swowl's town yet?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 07, 2020, 05:46:53 pm »

I've kept going back and forth on MiX, but I'm back on the MiX is scum side of things.

Vote: MiX

Reasons: Mix was so confident about 3 targets, but didn't hammer. Turns out all three are town* (if we believe chairs' claim). This just work too well into scum!mix trying to pass off as town!mix.

* while the earlier math had some issues, the high percentage that 1/3 randomly would be scum was valid, unless the 3 were purposefully chosen.

For anyone voting me right now, I would like to point out all the times I protected chairs, defended chairs and literally did not hammer a X-1 PR before he claimed. Then come back to me.

Obviously town needs to do a massive reread. When faust gets replaced in and votes for a PR, you know the day's completely scum controlled.

I mean, this is perfect cover.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 07, 2020, 05:51:50 pm »

Reasons: Mix was so confident about 3 targets, but didn't hammer. Turns out all three are town* (if we believe chairs' claim). This just work too well into scum!mix trying to pass off as town!mix.

Oh no I didn't hammer the PR, I must be scum. What is with this logic? Can no one accept that I don't like hammering? Is this just impossible to understand? I'm reading EoD1, and this is brought up against now. Seriously scola, think about it.

* while the earlier math had some issues, the high percentage that 1/3 randomly would be scum was valid, unless the 3 were purposefully chosen.

I would've definitely picked scum as well. I don't like heat when I'm scum.

For anyone voting me right now, I would like to point out all the times I protected chairs, defended chairs and literally did not hammer a X-1 PR before he claimed. Then come back to me.

Obviously town needs to do a massive reread. When faust gets replaced in and votes for a PR, you know the day's completely scum controlled.

I mean, this is perfect cover.

Cover for what? What does this even mean?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 07, 2020, 06:05:36 pm »

Unvote
Still on VLA this weekend.
I know DL is today - gonna catch up in an hour or so.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 07, 2020, 06:23:18 pm »

Oh no I didn't hammer the PR, I must be scum. What is with this logic? Can no one accept that I don't like hammering? Is this just impossible to understand? I'm reading EoD1, and this is brought up against now. Seriously scola, think about it.

It's this kind of statement ^^ "I didn't hammer the PR"  that worries me. Of course town wouldn't choose to hammer a PR. But we didn't know that at the time, so phrasing like this just feels so "leading the witness". EOD1 chairs was a decent case (which you supported) and if anything, a VT because they didn't claim when they had the chance.

In fact, thinking about it, that would be a perfect (and more plausible than "I'm afraid to hammer one of my top three suspects) reason for scum!Mix not to hammer there, no? Wouldn't scum rather hammer a PR than a VT?

Re: deadline - I should be around later tonight.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 07, 2020, 06:25:14 pm »

It's this kind of statement ^^ "I didn't hammer the PR"  that worries me. Of course town wouldn't choose to hammer a PR. But we didn't know that at the time, so phrasing like this just feels so "leading the witness". EOD1 chairs was a decent case (which you supported) and if anything, a VT because they didn't claim when they had the chance.

In fact, thinking about it, that would be a perfect (and more plausible than "I'm afraid to hammer one of my top three suspects) reason for scum!Mix not to hammer there, no? Wouldn't scum rather hammer a PR than a VT?

I wasn't around between his lack of claim and Robz's unvote. Your timeline is unfounded.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: August 07, 2020, 06:31:28 pm »

Catching up now. Chairs claiming a PR sounds about right because either he's scum wanting a way out, or he's a PR who's been playing it scummily. That's not helping though... it doesn't even explain MiX's weird behaviour.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 07, 2020, 06:33:04 pm »

This should be a current vote count:

Chairs (1): SpaceAnemone
MiX (2): Isis, scolapasta
Robz888 (2): Galzria, faust
Swowl (2): MiX, Chairs
Not Voting (1): Swowl

I'll see what the rest of the wagon history tells me if I colour Chairs a provisional green shade.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: August 07, 2020, 06:33:53 pm »

Catching up now. Chairs claiming a PR sounds about right because either he's scum wanting a way out, or he's a PR who's been playing it scummily. That's not helping though... it doesn't even explain MiX's weird behaviour.

For me it does backwards: I've been weird cause I've been wrong. And I've been wrong cause I've been weird...uh...yeah...hmm...

Can I point out M130 and say my reads aren't what they used to be?

I'll see what the rest of the wagon history tells me if I colour Chairs a provisional green shade.

Did you color Isis?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 07, 2020, 06:36:38 pm »

Did you color Isis?

Nope.. what did I miss??

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 07, 2020, 06:37:28 pm »

Did you color Isis?

Nope.. what did I miss??

Chairs' cop result on Isis came green.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 07, 2020, 06:46:11 pm »

I wasn't around between his lack of claim and Robz's unvote. Your timeline is unfounded.

Ok, sigh, you're making me go look at the tapes:

You posted at (forum times):
14:26, 14:39, 14:45, 14:49, 15:17, 15:29

chairs posts at 16:05
Robz unvotes at 16:33

So, yeah, you could've easily have gone to bed...

EXCEPT, you then posted again at 16:58, 17:01, 17:03, 17:05, 17:08, you get the picture.

It's as if you chose to conveniently be away when you could've hammered.

Look, I'm not saying this is a slam dunk, but it's a better vote than what else is out there.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 07, 2020, 06:49:36 pm »

Yes it's almost like I had things to do.

You can't just go for good votes. Look where that got us, chairs is outed. Vote for scum instead.

If you're scumreading me for waiting for chairs to claim then you're just grasping at straws. Just admit it! Just scumread me for things I actually did or said, instead of not hammering. Like...do you have any idea how annoying this is? It was CORRECT to not hammer. I did the MECHANICALLY correct thing to do as well. I also did the PERSONAL thing, and I did the TOWNY thing to do which is not rush to an exile. And you vote me for it?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 70  All

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 20 queries.