Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 180738 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 7)
« Reply #1925 on: August 20, 2020, 10:17:33 am »

I'd ask that we hold off on the hammer. We have time.

I spent last night rereading D1. I was planning on continuing that tonight / this weekend.

What were you looking for?

If you wanna do stuff, we can wait, but I don't think we can do much considering last scum could just be a traitor.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: August 20, 2020, 10:18:42 am »

Okay... as long as you can promise me that you are actually doing an open minded read and not just tunneling your all scum host theory. :) Is that fair?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: August 20, 2020, 10:48:37 am »

Please don't hammer yet, I have a few things to say.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 20, 2020, 10:49:42 am »

Okay... as long as you can promise me that you are actually doing an open minded read and not just tunneling your all scum host theory. :) Is that fair?

Ha! That's fair. Of course, I am definitely looking for evidence for my theory, but am trying also find evidence against it.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 20, 2020, 11:00:58 am »

Unvote

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 20, 2020, 11:37:58 am »

I hate how inevitable my exile feels. I bet this is how faust felt yesterday, knowing that there was nothing he could do about the exile.

Here's what I'm worried about: a joth/LL/scola team. I think it's the most likely option right now (knowing that I'm town). It makes sense with scola being blocked and everything. Joth could easily have told traitor!LL that scola is his partner last night.

Wait, hm. I guess that doesn't make any sense, because if LL rezzes joth, then they control 50% of town and they win (probably). So never mind, ignore that scenario.

Anyway, I know that scola has been blocked and there have been no NKs. I think that's better evidence than anything that's been brought against me.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: August 20, 2020, 11:41:42 am »

Vote: mail-mi

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: August 20, 2020, 11:56:50 am »

I hate how inevitable my exile feels. I bet this is how faust felt yesterday, knowing that there was nothing he could do about the exile.

Here's what I'm worried about: a joth/LL/scola team. I think it's the most likely option right now (knowing that I'm town). It makes sense with scola being blocked and everything. Joth could easily have told traitor!LL that scola is his partner last night.

Wait, hm. I guess that doesn't make any sense, because if LL rezzes joth, then they control 50% of town and they win (probably). So never mind, ignore that scenario.

Anyway, I know that scola has been blocked and there have been no NKs. I think that's better evidence than anything that's been brought against me.

You know, if I weren't me - I'd agree with this logic. In fact I think I did agree back when we exiled ADK.

I think the main reason not to exile me is that I currently be massacred by joth. But honestly, between that or exiling mail-mi, I think I'd prefer we exile me.

Then when the game is not over, it'll be clear I'm not scum* and someone can rezz me. and maybe joth can't get rezzed, so that doesn't have to be as much of a concern.

* either because another NK happens; or no NK happens which would should no NK could be from a different cause than my getting blocked.

All that said, I'd still like to continue my reread.

LL, could you unvote right now? After I will add something else.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 20, 2020, 11:58:55 am »

Unvote

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 20, 2020, 12:00:09 pm »

Unvote

Sorry, I have a huge ruckus for this and probably the next day
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: August 20, 2020, 12:05:29 pm »

You know, if I weren't me - I'd agree with this logic. In fact I think I did agree back when we exiled ADK.

I think the main reason not to exile me is that I currently be massacred by joth. But honestly, between that or exiling mail-mi, I think I'd prefer we exile me.

Then when the game is not over, it'll be clear I'm not scum* and someone can rezz me. and maybe joth can't get rezzed, so that doesn't have to be as much of a concern.

* either because another NK happens; or no NK happens which would should no NK could be from a different cause than my getting blocked.

Classic scumslip right there.

At least, I've been able to find scum by watching them say "Your arguments are good, and I agree-except I'm town" several times. Don't remember any specific examples, but I know I've been caught the same way too.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: August 20, 2020, 12:22:10 pm »

MiX, do you only have one shot?

Yams, can you reload shots or give shots to hosts?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: August 20, 2020, 12:23:03 pm »

If we really want to entertain Scola/LL/Joth...Mix can shoot Scola and we exile LL, yeah?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 20, 2020, 12:23:32 pm »

Unfortunately not. :(

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: August 20, 2020, 12:24:10 pm »

If we really want to entertain Scola/LL/Joth...Mix can shoot Scola and we exile LL, yeah?

I mean... we could? I was trying to make that argument, but then there's no reason for LL to not rez joth. Then they have 50% and (most likely) win.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: August 20, 2020, 12:25:54 pm »

Yeah, I figured that out right after I posted

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: August 20, 2020, 12:26:04 pm »

Unfortunately not. :(

Sheesh! Perhaps cake would be a good consolation prize. But IRL cake.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: August 20, 2020, 12:27:12 pm »

Classic scumslip right there.

At least, I've been able to find scum by watching them say "Your arguments are good, and I agree-except I'm town" several times. Don't remember any specific examples, but I know I've been caught the same way too.

Sure, or it could just be NAI, because the "I've been blocked" and no NKs does make sense.

There was a recent game where someone made a good argument against me and I said the same type of thing... and was exiled as town.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: August 20, 2020, 12:28:26 pm »

So, my other thought - MiX why did you unvote and then revote mail-mi after he posted #1937?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: August 20, 2020, 12:29:25 pm »

Okay...trying to think through LL.

If rezzes Joth, Joth massacres himself, me, and MiX.... that leaves LL, yams, and Scola so they lose because LL gets exiled.

So, it’s smarter to NOT fix Joth, tell everyone that he didn’t so get gets the towncred.

That works, yeah? But it makes Scola town.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: August 20, 2020, 12:44:05 pm »

there is a point where getting towncred isn't necessary any more. scum does what scum does. I would rez joth, he would massacre and I would hope to lynch mail-mi or something.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: August 20, 2020, 12:45:43 pm »

there is a point where getting towncred isn't necessary any more. scum does what scum does. I would rez joth, he would massacre and I would hope to lynch mail-mi or something.

No, I think WCD is onto something. If you get the towncred from not rezzing joth, then lynch me or scola, then rez joth tomorrow and get him to massacre everyone before he and you can be lynched, then scum has 50% and (probably) wins.

We also can't forget that you're the most likely of all of us to be 3rd party.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: August 20, 2020, 12:55:13 pm »

No, I think WCD is onto something. If you get the towncred from not rezzing joth, then lynch me or scola, then rez joth tomorrow and get him to massacre everyone before he and you can be lynched, then scum has 50% and (probably) wins.

We also can't forget that you're the most likely of all of us to be 3rd party.

can you please answer, what is the point of me being 3rd party without killing actions?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: August 20, 2020, 12:56:14 pm »

Still thinking through LL

If his play was towncred... if yams gets exiled, assume no NK...The tomorrow it’s Joth, MiX, WCD, Scola, and LL.
Joth massacres himself, MiX, and me. That leaves Scola and LL. Scum wins.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: August 20, 2020, 12:58:37 pm »

(I know that’s what you said yams, I just had to work through it)
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.