Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 179318 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1000 on: July 28, 2020, 04:17:04 pm »

I have no idea what abilities are on my list until i guess them

oh em gee... sorry your power is convoluted. I get it now - I think. I withdraw that one, and also the third party comment. I read your list of 7 thing as in you had a list and you were hunting for the abilities. Not like, you need to match them up. mb

i have a list of numbers 1-7 :)
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: July 28, 2020, 04:27:10 pm »

I have no idea what abilities are on my list until i guess them

oh em gee... sorry your power is convoluted. I get it now - I think. I withdraw that one, and also the third party comment. I read your list of 7 thing as in you had a list and you were hunting for the abilities. Not like, you need to match them up. mb

i have a list of numbers 1-7 :)

yeah I think I get it now.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: July 28, 2020, 05:10:44 pm »

I uphold Swowl's third-party comment.

What other power do you have LL?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: July 28, 2020, 05:32:40 pm »

I uphold Swowl's third-party comment.

What other power do you have LL?

The one where I save a host and gain an additional guess

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 28, 2020, 05:32:51 pm »

as long as they're alive

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: July 28, 2020, 06:53:38 pm »

What happens if you guess all of them right?.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: July 28, 2020, 06:55:29 pm »

I'm still trying to think things through in my head. I'm not 100% convinced that joth is not scum, but I'm convinced enough that we can save it for tomorrow. I can see the case on awaclus, and am willing to vote there.

Do we know if Awa is host or human?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: July 28, 2020, 07:03:25 pm »

I'm still trying to think things through in my head. I'm not 100% convinced that joth is not scum, but I'm convinced enough that we can save it for tomorrow. I can see the case on awaclus, and am willing to vote there.

He claimed to be human.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1008 on: July 28, 2020, 07:07:02 pm »

For what purpose does this matter?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: July 28, 2020, 07:08:00 pm »

Exiling hosts is temporary, so it's less important to do so.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1010 on: July 28, 2020, 07:08:59 pm »

Exiling hosts is temporary, so it's less important to do so.

Is this why mail-mi was asking the question?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 28, 2020, 07:10:50 pm »

Given that he asked that after considering voting for you, maybe.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: July 28, 2020, 07:11:22 pm »

MiX is right. We get more info if you're human, but we also won't be able to revive you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1013 on: July 28, 2020, 07:12:32 pm »

The thing is, I'm not a human. I'm a host. My passive ability is that I count as a human for all intents and purposes except for the town win con while I'm Living.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 28, 2020, 07:14:24 pm »

The thing is, I'm not a human. I'm a host. My passive ability is that I count as a human for all intents and purposes except for the town win con while I'm Living.

Are you Bernard?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 28, 2020, 07:15:00 pm »

That's sneaky. You should've told us that earlier, it would've been nice for me to shoot you to prove it.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1016 on: July 28, 2020, 07:16:39 pm »

Are you Bernard?

Yes.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1017 on: July 28, 2020, 07:18:38 pm »

That's sneaky. You should've told us that earlier, it would've been nice for me to shoot you to prove it.

It looked like the consensus was against claiming human/host plus I wanted to keep my passive ability a secret for as long as possible, because it doesn't seem to be a very impressive ability so I was hoping scum would play around me potentially having something actually useful.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: July 28, 2020, 07:23:45 pm »

Does anyone know the host/human status of mail-mi, LL or scola? I'm collecting the claims and I don't have those 3. Did they claim?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: July 28, 2020, 07:33:43 pm »

Does anyone know the host/human status of mail-mi, LL or scola? I'm collecting the claims and I don't have those 3. Did they claim?

I haven't claimed.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: July 28, 2020, 07:34:51 pm »

So if you get exiled, your alignment flips? and you don't have maintenance? (I guess we still don't know if all hosts do, do we?)
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1021 on: July 28, 2020, 07:40:02 pm »

So if you get exiled, your alignment flips? and you don't have maintenance? (I guess we still don't know if all hosts do, do we?)

I do not have maintenance and my alignment will not flip since I'm not Living after I've been exiled.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 28, 2020, 07:41:49 pm »

I do not have maintenance and my alignment will not flip since I'm not Living after I've been exiled.

I'd call that another (fairly important) exception.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1023 on: July 28, 2020, 07:45:14 pm »

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 28, 2020, 07:47:21 pm »

OK, I'll give you benefit of the doubt there. I read that "while" as only modifying the "except for town win con", which made sense to me that you wouldn't modify it while dead, since you can't be rezzed.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.