Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36  All

Author Topic: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 94351 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #475 on: July 01, 2020, 06:06:41 pm »

Alright, let's do it this way - I'm not going to vote immediately. If I vote for Scola (hammer), day is over. If I vote for ADK, ADK will definitely vote for Scola (hammer), day is over.

So instead, since I've been absent, does anybody want to fire away questions at me?

Let's do something fun - call scum teams:

{ADK, Didds}
{MiX, [Swowl/Yuma]}

This isn't completely arbitrary - it's based loosely on my scumdar upon re-reading, and the pairings based around votes. The people I'm town reading are, in some sort of order: Mcmc, e!, joth, Robz, Mail-Mi. The people that fall kinda null for me are Swowl, Shraeye and Scola (all the S-names!), although Swowl is on the scummier side of neutral. Can't decide if I think he or Yuma is scummier.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 01, 2020, 06:07:22 pm »

Welp.

So, who do you think the other scumteam is?

Well, as I said, am town, VT.

Why doesn't ADK at least wait for galz to finish catching up? even if they get to X-1, no one was going to hammer that immediately, could have vote for me, having us both at X-1 and seen.

I disagree with MiX, I do think this is scummy, trying to hide as self preservation.

They voted for you because it was you vs them. So they might as well hammer potential scum than always town.

PPE: Funny. Wait why am I scum? And why is Didds ADK's partner?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 01, 2020, 06:08:24 pm »

Welp.

Why doesn't ADK at least wait for galz to finish catching up? even if they get to X-1, no one was going to hammer that immediately, could have vote for me, having us both at X-1 and seen.

I disagree with MiX, I do think this is scummy, trying to hide as self preservation.

They voted for you because it was you vs them. So they might as well hammer potential scum than always town.

It was already me vs them, before then. And no one was going to hammer ADK immediately at X-1.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 01, 2020, 06:08:32 pm »

Well, I had hoped this. Didn't seem to be a rush.. didn't expect ADK to hammer you. Blah.

My apologies for not being around earlier everyone. Can't be completely upset at ADK here for "not giving me time", even though he could've - my absence Monday/Yesterday was on me.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2020, 06:10:00 pm »

Maybe now people will realize my meta is I'm not very good at this and my "scummy" moves are just that.

(and that I do post some fluff, because well, why not - I'm not a machine. Well, maybe in Westworld mafia, I will be :) )
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: July 01, 2020, 06:13:03 pm »

Welp.

Didds is ADK's partner because I think she's scummy, and I think ADK is scummy, and I don't think ADK's partner was voting for ADK here.

You're scummy because I was running out of town reads and you always read scummy to me until I have something to really latch on to in believing you to be town. I don't know. I feel like I always scum read you early, and then I either continue to scum read you later when you're actually scum, or switch to town reading you when you're town. Like, the longer the game goes on, the better my read of you gets - but the default is always scummy.

Mafia Record:

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 01, 2020, 06:15:28 pm »

Welp.

It was already me vs them, before then. And no one was going to hammer ADK immediately at X-1.

Yeah well when you make it a 1v1 you self-pres as early as possible to minimize the chances of being...exiled.

The problem was whoever put you at X-1 without ADK being on the wagon.

Maybe now people will realize my meta is I'm not very good at this and my "scummy" moves are just that.

(and that I do post some fluff, because well, why not - I'm not a machine. Well, maybe in Westworld mafia, I will be :) )

Talk about future games!

I don't know what you could've done differently. What I do know is that if you're scum you should be sharing your scumreads :P

PPE: Oh yeah you're one of those "MiX is scum until proven otherwise" people.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 01, 2020, 07:14:57 pm »

pasta - skum calls.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 01, 2020, 07:21:48 pm »

Welp.

I dont see any use in giving reads during twilight. They could be the same or they could be different. But a lot changes once an exile happens.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 01, 2020, 07:22:46 pm »

Ugh. Also did you know that you can stop using emojis by selecting an option below? :)

Cool

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: July 01, 2020, 07:31:02 pm »

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 01, 2020, 07:31:20 pm »

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 01, 2020, 07:32:17 pm »

pasta - skum calls.

huh?

oh, who I think is scum

well, it's still who i've voted for at some point, plus Didds, maybe. But as I've said none of these are so strong that I had / have much confidence in.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 01, 2020, 11:19:21 pm »

Sheesh... now Galz thinks I’m scummy, too?

Especially if Scola is a mis-X, y’all Ned yo get your town pants on straight and figure out what’s what.

Sorry, Scola...if I had been around tonight I’d have unvoted. Leaving the competing wagon to hammer, two days before deadline, is no bueno.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 01, 2020, 11:23:45 pm »

Yeah, mail-mi might be worth a look for the X-1.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 02, 2020, 01:04:19 am »

Yeah, mail-mi might be worth a look for the X-1.

Someone has to be exiled. I reread you and found you scummy, ergo I had the desire to exile you.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 02, 2020, 01:38:39 am »

Thread Locked.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 02, 2020, 01:47:02 am »

Vote Count 1.final

scolapasta (7): WestCoastDidds, mcmcsalot, jotheonah, 2.71828....., Robz888, mail-mi, A Drowned Kernel
A Drowned Kernel (5): Swowl, MiX, yuma, shraeye, scolapasta
Not Voting (1): Galzria

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 02, 2020, 01:50:42 am »

After hearing the captain's orders to find and deal with the Dragonborn infiltrators, the town erupted into chaos.

mcmcsalot has been gone for so long, maybe he came back to destroy our town!

No no, Robz is the real culprit! How else is he able to build campfires that burn so hot?!

You idiot, that's Swowl and Galz that build campfires, and they just soak the wood in oil before lighting it, anyway.

oh, right...

Captain, we've found one of them for sure!

Scolapasta has been exiled. They were a Vanilla Townie.

Night 1 starts now and ends in 48 hours, July, the 4th, at 2 am or a bit later, because it's Saturday morning for me. But not much later.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #494 on: July 04, 2020, 05:14:45 am »

The dawn of a new day arised upon the village. Villagers started to wake up, emerged from their houses to their fields, shops, and other village business. Nothing was out of an ordinary, until...

LaLight was a shy and romantic fellow. He was a bard: every morning he aimed to wake up as early as possible to go to the highest hill of the village. He was seeking inspiration there, as there was a person in the village, whom LaLight was planning to propose. And for that, perfectionists as he was, he needed a flawless song. Something that would melt even the iciest heart.

Ironically, this very morning, at the top of the hill, there was a frozen figure not even the best LaLight's song could do anything for.

mail-mi was frozen. He was a Vanilla Townie.

But, as sad as it was, this was not the only tragedy to happen tonight.

Robz was a highwayman. Well, former highwayman. He was arrested in the big city and exiled to the nearby village. But can the robbers ever be former?

This night Robz was walking at night, looking for the adrenaline that many times made his heart burned. He didn't want to rob anyone per se, he was just reliving those vivid moments: dark night, a full moon, almost inaudible rustling of the leaves, the figure of a stranger on a crossroads...
Wait. There was a stranger on a crossroads! Robz, unknown even to himself, started approaching the figure. He didn't really plan what to do next, it was the excitement of not-yet-committed crime. But then, the consiousness returned to him. "What am I even doing? I am no more like that!" thought Robz.

He called the stranger. "Hey! It's pretty dark, please be careful out there! There're some sorts of people that can attack you this time of night!"

The stranger turned to Robz, and his heart felt sinking. The eyes of a person were not even red, just the word "red" can't describe the fieriness, the rage, the...

"Dragon" exhaled Robz just before his very soul burned in the eyes of a Red Dragonborn.

Robz888 was burned. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Day 2 starts now!

Vote count 2.0

Not voting (10): WestCoastDidds, mcmcsalot, jotheonah, 2.71828....., A Drowned Kernel, Swowl, MiX, yuma, shraeye, Galzria

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to exile. Day 2 ends Saturday, 11th of July, at 5am FT.

Thread unlocked! And happy independence day to my fellow Americans! :)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 04, 2020, 05:23:59 am »

Harumph.

Interesting.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 04, 2020, 05:24:46 am »

Both scum teams chose to kill on-wagon.

I don't know what it means, but it must mean something
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 04, 2020, 05:26:19 am »

Probably means they were both on wagon.

Vote: ADK

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 04, 2020, 05:27:42 am »

Alright, let's do it this way - I'm not going to vote immediately. If I vote for Scola (hammer), day is over. If I vote for ADK, ADK will definitely vote for Scola (hammer), day is over.

So instead, since I've been absent, does anybody want to fire away questions at me?

Let's do something fun - call scum teams:

{ADK, Didds}
{MiX, [Swowl/Yuma]}

This isn't completely arbitrary - it's based loosely on my scumdar upon re-reading, and the pairings based around votes. The people I'm town reading are, in some sort of order: Mcmc, e!, joth, Robz, Mail-Mi. The people that fall kinda null for me are Swowl, Shraeye and Scola (all the S-names!), although Swowl is on the scummier side of neutral. Can't decide if I think he or Yuma is scummier.

I like this post from Galzria post-hammer looking back with the flips we have.

Lean town on Galzria

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 04, 2020, 05:28:13 am »

Probably means they were both on wagon.

Also, yeah.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36  All

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 20 queries.