Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36  All

Author Topic: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 94328 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: M128: Dragonborn Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #225 on: June 29, 2020, 01:53:58 pm »

You guys moved away from Didds on your own, how is it a reason to vote her?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2020, 01:55:20 pm »

I still think didds is scummy. Also my e vote was a policy vote.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2020, 01:56:10 pm »

I still think didds is scummy. Also my e vote was a policy vote.

Oh you were on her already I see.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2020, 02:08:08 pm »

I can't decide if Didds is scummy. Is she always this defensive when a couple of people vote for her?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2020, 02:08:41 pm »

I can't decide if Didds is scummy. Is she always this defensive when a couple of people vote for her?

Yep.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 29, 2020, 02:14:48 pm »

It's not the defensiveness that is getting on me. It's that she forced a return to her chatty friendly meta after people found her scummy for scumhunting (which, again, is not scummy)
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 29, 2020, 02:17:11 pm »

It's not the defensiveness that is getting on me. It's that she forced a return to her chatty friendly meta after people found her scummy for scumhunting (which, again, is not scummy)

Oh, good gravy! Being myself is scummy? And I forced it?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2020, 02:18:48 pm »

Well, uh, you guys forced her. Early pushes on Didds are anti-town as it makes her defend herself.

Instead, what people should've done is take the opportunity and push scola to see if he cracks. Turns out he's just away so that won't work, but pushing Didds doesn't tell us anything either.

Who's scum?

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 29, 2020, 02:20:43 pm »

Yeah, only un-friendly, cynical, calculating people are townie
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2020, 02:21:15 pm »

I was late! I was trying to catch up! I’m usually early so feel no compunction whatsoever about chatting everyone up.

Like, how are the animals? And how are you?

Specifically, this quote. "Oh no, they're reading me scummy, I better do something Didds! How are the animals?" is how I read that.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2020, 02:21:40 pm »

Well, uh, you guys forced her.

Not me!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 29, 2020, 02:22:06 pm »

Well, uh, you guys forced her. Early pushes on Didds are anti-town as it makes her defend herself.

Instead, what people should've done is take the opportunity and push scola to see if he cracks. Turns out he's just away so that won't work, but pushing Didds doesn't tell us anything either.

Who's scum?

Scola, Yuma, and yams

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 29, 2020, 02:22:32 pm »

Wow.

And you're the fourth one? I can accept that.

Which ones aren't your partners?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2020, 02:22:44 pm »

Who's scum?

Scola, Yuma, and yams

Ah, so those who scumread you are scum?

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2020, 02:23:01 pm »

Not me!

No, you are the very picture of town

I feel another mail-mi mislynch driven by me coming on...
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2020, 02:24:09 pm »

Not me!

No, you are the very picture of town

I'm saying I didn't force didds back into her chatty self, I only started scumreading her after she was "forced" back into her meta.

Wouldn't be a game of mafia without it.  :D

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2020, 02:24:37 pm »

No don't, I will fight those until the bitter end. I saw the train wreck from a mile away...

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2020, 02:28:45 pm »

I was late! I was trying to catch up! I’m usually early so feel no compunction whatsoever about chatting everyone up.

Specifically, this quote. "Oh no, they're reading me scummy, I better do something Didds! How are the animals?" is how I read that.

Oh, yeah...that is so dramatically different than any of my other posts.

Like this hard edged entry

Hi hi hi hi!

I’m sorry I’m so late to the party! Especially since I have missed you all so much!

Mcmc.....hi, friend! Congratulations on the new arrival. I’m so happy for you! And I’m glad you’re back!!

Mix and Swowl, I specifically joined this game because being in NO games together is just wrong. Same with Joth. Bereft! I was bereft!

Yams, scola, ADK, galzy, Yuma....hi! I hope that you are all doing well! (Yams is a nickname for mail-mi. I use it often)

Shraeye! It’s been a minute. I hope the semester ended well. Is there time in the summer for math?

Robs, I hardly know you, buy as one of the OGs you just be made of awesome. So, hi!

Or this foot to the fire burner

Good morning!

I’m super envious of the Swozria Tahoe trip. The lack of ability to go to fun places has been tough. We’re playing board games today with debatepro’s bestie, who is our only regular guest. I think it’s gonna be Scythe, but maybe Carnival of Monsters.

Right now, scola is at the top of my exile list. Feels like it might be a scummy start for him.

For my askersky ability, I’ll claim shameless appeal to emotion. Oh, wait....

Perhaps my message to ADK about the animals is because I care about the freaking animals and about ADK, and I want to be friends with y’all and this is how I do it.

I have no idea why this game is so duderific, but I’m definitely having a hard time navigating it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2020, 02:29:46 pm »

Oh, yeah...that is so dramatically different than any of my other posts.

Like this hard edged entry

Hi hi hi hi!

I’m sorry I’m so late to the party! Especially since I have missed you all so much!

Mcmc.....hi, friend! Congratulations on the new arrival. I’m so happy for you! And I’m glad you’re back!!

Mix and Swowl, I specifically joined this game because being in NO games together is just wrong. Same with Joth. Bereft! I was bereft!

Yams, scola, ADK, galzy, Yuma....hi! I hope that you are all doing well! (Yams is a nickname for mail-mi. I use it often)

Shraeye! It’s been a minute. I hope the semester ended well. Is there time in the summer for math?

Robs, I hardly know you, buy as one of the OGs you just be made of awesome. So, hi!

Or this foot to the fire burner

Good morning!

I’m super envious of the Swozria Tahoe trip. The lack of ability to go to fun places has been tough. We’re playing board games today with debatepro’s bestie, who is our only regular guest. I think it’s gonna be Scythe, but maybe Carnival of Monsters.

Right now, scola is at the top of my exile list. Feels like it might be a scummy start for him.

For my askersky ability, I’ll claim shameless appeal to emotion. Oh, wait....

Perhaps my message to ADK about the animals is because I care about the freaking animals and about ADK, and I want to be friends with y’all and this is how I do it.

I have no idea why this game is so duderific, but I’m definitely having a hard time navigating it.

Both of those posts came before people started calling you out and voting for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2020, 02:29:52 pm »

Vote Count 1.3

mcmcsalot (2): jotheonah, Robz888
Robz888 (3): scolapasta, Swowl, yuma
scolapasta (2): MiX, A Drowned Kernel
A Drowned Kernel (1): mcmcsalot
2.71828..... (2): shraeye, mail-mi
mail-mi (1): 2.71828.....

Not Voting (2): Galzria, WestCoastDidds

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Day 1 lasts until 11:00am FT on July 3, 2020.

Wait, no one is voting for Didds? All this hullaballoo and no votes?

This also sticks out to me. Vote: Scolapasta for being a prime offender on this front.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2020, 02:30:53 pm »

I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2020, 02:31:59 pm »

Both of those posts came before people started calling you out and voting for you.

Exactly, so Didds didn't "go back" to posting like this. She just...posts like this.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2020, 02:32:56 pm »

(P.S. Didds, I love how friendly you are and I don't want the chatty fun to stop, btw.  :)  Just think this particular instance is scummy in the context of this game)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2020, 02:33:41 pm »

Exactly, so Didds didn't "go back" to posting like this. She just...posts like this.

What's getting me is the "Like," part of the post, which immediately follows the "I'm sorry I was scumhunting!" part of the post.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2020, 02:34:12 pm »

What's getting me is the "Like," part of the post, which immediately follows the "I'm sorry I was scumhunting!" part of the post.

Like she's saying "See! I'm still myself, look at this question I'm asking ADK!"

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 20 queries.