Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Tournament predictions by simulation (UPDATED: 2012-04-07)  (Read 17247 times)

blueblimp

• Margrave
  • Respect: +1559
    • View Profile
Tournament predictions by simulation (UPDATED: 2012-04-07)
« on: March 22, 2012, 04:41:05 am »
+6

Update 2012-04-07.

(Edit: Given the revised tournament format, this post is now using the correct tournament structure to predict the chance of advancing to the bracket championship.)

Introduction

Using the same TrueSkill algorithm and parameters that are used to create the leaderboard, I've run some simulations to see who's likely to win their groups. There's no particular reason that this would be accurate (even assuming I didn't make an error), so don't take it too seriously.

Notes
  • Ignorentmen, rspeer, and Tonks77 are missing from the current leaderboard, so they get the default 25 +/- 25 rating--meaning their results are not very predictive at all. If any of you have a name with a reasonable rating on it, I can add that to the simulation to get more interesting results.
  • More than 1% of the time, there is more than a 2-way tie for the winner of some group. Since there isn't a rule for this case, I don't handle it correctly.
  • I randomly sample player skills once before each simulation and hold them fixed throughout the simulation. Hopefully this is a reasonable way to interpret the TrueSkill ratings.

Results

Below are the results from 10,000 simulations. Here's how to read the results. The percentage shows the number of times that player wins their group. "mu" is the mean skill of that player (which is shown on the leaderboard), and "sigma" is the standard deviation of that player's skill (which is one third of the +/- shown on the leaderboard).

Brackets:
  Groups:
    Ranking:
      48%: shark_bait (mu = 50.2, sigma = 3.5)
      17%: dghunter79 (mu = 45.6, sigma = 2.4)
      16%: Titandrake (mu = 45.0, sigma = 3.4)
      14%: O (mu = 44.9, sigma = 2.4)
       2%: antony (mu = 37.8, sigma = 2.8)
       2%: gorgonstar (mu = 38.0, sigma = 2.5)
       1%: ednever (mu = 36.0, sigma = 2.9)
       0%: Insomniac-X (mu = 27.1, sigma = 4.0)

Ranking:
      35%: tlloyd (mu = 48.3, sigma = 2.8)
      20%: perdhapley (mu = 45.9, sigma = 2.1)
      17%: Axxle (mu = 44.7, sigma = 3.7)
      13%: Jorbles (mu = 43.6, sigma = 3.7)
       9%: [MAD] Mergus (mu = 42.1, sigma = 2.8)
       3%: yuma (mu = 37.9, sigma = 3.0)
       2%: Coheed (mu = 38.0, sigma = 2.6)
       1%: Ignorentmen (mu = 25.0, sigma = 8.3)

Ranking:
      42%: NinjaBus (mu = 50.5, sigma = 2.6)
      21%: michaeljb (mu = 46.9, sigma = 3.6)
      12%: mikemike (mu = 44.7, sigma = 3.0)
      11%: A_S00 (mu = 44.5, sigma = 2.8)
       8%: BJ Penn (mu = 43.7, sigma = 2.0)
       6%: mnavratil (mu = 42.5, sigma = 2.9)
       1%: CarpeDeezNuts (mu = 35.5, sigma = 2.5)
       0%: ebEliminator (mu = 27.6, sigma = 3.2)

Ranking:
      76%: RisingJaguar (mu = 55.9, sigma = 3.6)
      13%: greatexpectations (mu = 46.1, sigma = 3.1)
      10%: Mean Mr Mustard (mu = 45.4, sigma = 2.5)
       1%: Brando Commando (mu = 38.1, sigma = 2.9)
       0%: ^_^_^_^ (mu = 33.9, sigma = 3.0)
       0%: rspeer (mu = 25.0, sigma = 8.3)
       0%: Nicki Menagerie (mu = 30.1, sigma = 2.6)
       0%: AHoppy (mu = 14.5, sigma = 3.8)

Groups:
    Ranking:
      40%: Geronimoo (mu = 51.5, sigma = 3.0)
      36%: Rabid (mu = 50.9, sigma = 2.6)
      11%: lespeutere (mu = 45.6, sigma = 2.4)
       9%: MrEevee (mu = 44.9, sigma = 2.6)
       2%: Dubdubdubdub (mu = 39.1, sigma = 3.9)
       1%: luliin (mu = 37.0, sigma = 3.7)
       0%: Mangsky (mu = 27.0, sigma = 3.0)
       0%: Nucleus (mu = 26.4, sigma = 3.0)

Ranking:
      61%: Fabian (mu = 55.9, sigma = 2.7)
      27%: Brathannes (mu = 51.2, sigma = 2.5)
       5%: StickaRicka (mu = 44.3, sigma = 3.3)
       3%: Lekkit (mu = 42.6, sigma = 2.7)
       3%: JanErik (mu = 41.9, sigma = 3.8)
       1%: ugasoft (mu = 37.1, sigma = 3.7)
       0%: Tonks77 (mu = 25.0, sigma = 8.3)
       0%: ArjanB (mu = 29.4, sigma = 3.5)

Ranking:
      59%: WanderingWinder (mu = 51.3, sigma = 2.8)
      15%: Robz888 (mu = 44.8, sigma = 2.3)
       9%: Mic Qsenoch (mu = 42.6, sigma = 2.6)
       9%: blueblimp (mu = 42.4, sigma = 2.9)
       5%: Masticore (mu = 39.7, sigma = 3.5)
       2%: pops (mu = 37.7, sigma = 3.2)
       1%: zxcvbn2 (mu = 33.5, sigma = 3.5)
       0%: angrybirds (mu = 17.4, sigma = 6.8)

Ranking:
      66%: jonts26 (mu = 54.3, sigma = 3.1)
      14%: DG (mu = 45.2, sigma = 5.2)
       6%: Kirian (mu = 42.7, sigma = 3.6)
       6%: Graystripe77 (mu = 42.5, sigma = 3.6)
       5%: The Real ~~**Young Nick**~~ (mu = 41.6, sigma = 3.7)
       3%: andwilk (mu = 40.6, sigma = 3.6)
       0%: elahrairah13 (mu = 33.4, sigma = 2.7)
       0%: fit1one (mu = 22.5, sigma = 2.9)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:18:48 am by blueblimp »

DStu

• Margrave
  • Respect: +1490
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament predictions by simulation
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:12:37 am »

So just to understand: TS gives you a probability that A wins against B, you used this to sample who is winning, simulated all the matches and repeated this 10.000 times?
Do you still have the average number of points?

edit: Concerning the unknows: On the player pages on cr, it should be possible to find out the day of the last game, and on http://bggdl.square7.ch/leaderboard/leaderboard-2011-11-20.html you should find the leaderboard of this day. If you want you can adjust the variance, I don't know how much it increses per day, but that should be easy to find out...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:16:07 am by DStu »

Tonks77

• Scout
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 06:19:53 am »

I was quite busy over the last week and so did not play any game for the last ~1 week. But I think tonight I will play some games and so I will be back on the leaderboard tomorrow.

One more suggestion: Maybe you can count in the results of the previous games between 2 players in the same group?

rrenaud

• Administrator
  • Uncivilized Barbarian of Statistics
  • Respect: +1197
    • View Profile
    • CouncilRoom
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 09:18:00 am »
+3

To improve the simulation, you should let the trueskill parameters drift during a given simulation. As an underrated player overperforms, you should think you initially underestimated their skill.  Call it the RisingJaguar effect if you want.  This will tend to make the predictions less strong, giving more favor to underdogs and less favor to the top rated players.

Fivethirtyeight does a great job explaining it here, http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/14/how-we-made-our-n-c-a-a-picks/#

Quote from: fivethirtyeight
Suppose that Duke is facing St. Peter’s. What is the likelihood that St. Peter’s upsets Duke?

Actually, it depends on what round they’re playing in. Our model thinks if St. Peter’s played Duke in the first round, it would have only about a 3 percent chance of winning the game, before accounting for any geographic advantage.

But suppose, instead, that Duke and St. Peter’s were on opposite sides of the bracket, and somehow meet in the national championship game. What odds would St. Peter’s have then?

From the standpoint of Bayesian probability, they’d be quite a lot better (about 8 percent rather than 3 percent, our model thinks). This is because Duke and St. Peter’s meeting in the national championship is conditional on something else happening — namely, St. Peter’s winning five consecutive tournament games to get the championship, each as a heavy underdog. If you looked up the power rating for St. Peter’s after these fives games had been played, it would be quite a bit higher than it is now. Duke’s rating might also be a little bit higher. But because Duke would be favorites in most of these games, the effect would not be so profound.

Our model accounts for these conditional probabilities, and as a result, has a somewhat more optimistic view of lower-seeded teams in later rounds. To take an extreme case, it thinks that Princeton is “only” about a 40,000-to-1 underdog to win the tournament, whereas without this adjustment it would have considered them as a 300,000-to-1 underdog. Alternatively, it thinks that a No. 9 seed, Illinois, has an 0.7 percent chance to win the tournament, rather than 0.4 percent without this adjustment.

rrenaud

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CouncilRoom
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 09:22:48 am »

And also, great job, even if you don't change anything :)

DStu

• Margrave
  • Respect: +1490
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 09:23:38 am »

I'm not sure that this is the same.
In your example, the "real world" gives some new input. Somebody might be better than he his rated, and thus the reality corrects you by letting him win. It might have been luck, you can't tell, but it also might have been skill.
In the simulations, nobody wins because he has more skill than he was accounted for, everything is just luck by design.

rrenaud

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CouncilRoom
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:35:38 am »

That's okay, I am sure that this is the same ;).

You are trying to simulate the real world.  Just like people thought RJ was a lot better than his rating gave him credit for once he reached the semis, or St. Peter's when it (hypothetically) reaches the NCAA finals, the quality of the simulation results would be improved by accounting for the conditional probabilities*.

*This assumes the initial trueskills are accurate, if indeed they are too clumped and apriori understate the probability of higher rated players winning, then this will make that effect worse.  Of course, there is a symetry, if they are too spread, this will help.

Fabian

• 2012 Swedish Champion
  • Respect: +542
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 09:43:24 am »

rrenaud, I don't understand how conditional probabilities can come into play if we assume the initial trueskills are accurate. If the skill level estimate is correct, why would there be a need to adjust it?

rrenaud

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CouncilRoom
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 10:20:39 am »

The ratings can accurate and still have some uncertainty in them.

Just like I think the leaderboard two days ago is going to be a pretty good predictor of tomorrow's performance (it's accurate), I'd still rather use yesterday's leaderboard (it's probably more accurate.)

Fabian

• 2012 Swedish Champion
  • Respect: +542
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 10:30:04 am »

Ok then we're using accurate in different ways I guess. Thanks.

rrenaud

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CouncilRoom
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 10:31:11 am »

Also, another way of thinking about this:

What is the chance that someone good enough to make it to the finals of this tournament is going to be good enough to win it?

Well, probably, pretty high.

What is the chance that a level 10 can win the tournament?  Pretty damn low!

But what is the chance that a level 10 who made it to the finals can win the tournament?  It's not all that bad.  Sure, they probably aren't as good as a level 42 who is in the finals, but man, there is (almost) no way that they are really a level 10, after all, they made it to the finals!  You just told me you think someone who is good enough to make it to the finals could very well win it.

Insomniac

• Jester
  • Respect: +392
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 11:18:34 am »
+3

I've decided that now that I've seen I have a 0% chance of winning, I'm gonna win the tournament. Before I wasn't motivated but now, now I'm an underdog. And never underestimate the power of the underdog.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Geronimoo

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +868
    • View Profile
    • Geronimoo's Dominion Simulator
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 11:21:57 am »

I've noticed some people play a lot better in these tournaments than when you play them in a random auto-match.

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 11:23:52 am »
+1

I never ever thought I'd see 538 quoted here on f.ds.  We don't even have a politics flamewar forum!  But I always forget Nate does other predictions too.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

blueblimp

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 11:34:00 am »

So just to understand: TS gives you a probability that A wins against B, you used this to sample who is winning, simulated all the matches and repeated this 10.000 times?
Do you still have the average number of points?

edit: Concerning the unknows: On the player pages on cr, it should be possible to find out the day of the last game, and on http://bggdl.square7.ch/leaderboard/leaderboard-2011-11-20.html you should find the leaderboard of this day. If you want you can adjust the variance, I don't know how much it increses per day, but that should be easy to find out...

Yes, that's how it works. In fact, TS additionally gives a probability of tying, and I use that too. I didn't track the average number of points in that run, unfortunately. I'll re-run the simulation later today (incorporating the most recent historical leaderboard data I can find).

I was quite busy over the last week and so did not play any game for the last ~1 week. But I think tonight I will play some games and so I will be back on the leaderboard tomorrow.

One more suggestion: Maybe you can count in the results of the previous games between 2 players in the same group?

Using additional information (like head-to-head records) in the simulation would require a lot more modelling effort. I'll consider it though.

One serious modelling omission is that I didn't have any way to account for the effect of first-player advantage. This is significant enough that it's the first thing I'd try to correct.

To improve the simulation, you should let the trueskill parameters drift during a given simulation. As an underrated player overperforms, you should think you initially underestimated their skill.  Call it the RisingJaguar effect if you want.  This will tend to make the predictions less strong, giving more favor to underdogs and less favor to the top rated players.

Fivethirtyeight does a great job explaining it here, http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/14/how-we-made-our-n-c-a-a-picks/#

Quote from: fivethirtyeight
Suppose that Duke is facing St. Peter’s. What is the likelihood that St. Peter’s upsets Duke?

Actually, it depends on what round they’re playing in. Our model thinks if St. Peter’s played Duke in the first round, it would have only about a 3 percent chance of winning the game, before accounting for any geographic advantage.

But suppose, instead, that Duke and St. Peter’s were on opposite sides of the bracket, and somehow meet in the national championship game. What odds would St. Peter’s have then?

From the standpoint of Bayesian probability, they’d be quite a lot better (about 8 percent rather than 3 percent, our model thinks). This is because Duke and St. Peter’s meeting in the national championship is conditional on something else happening — namely, St. Peter’s winning five consecutive tournament games to get the championship, each as a heavy underdog. If you looked up the power rating for St. Peter’s after these fives games had been played, it would be quite a bit higher than it is now. Duke’s rating might also be a little bit higher. But because Duke would be favorites in most of these games, the effect would not be so profound.

Our model accounts for these conditional probabilities, and as a result, has a somewhat more optimistic view of lower-seeded teams in later rounds. To take an extreme case, it thinks that Princeton is “only” about a 40,000-to-1 underdog to win the tournament, whereas without this adjustment it would have considered them as a 300,000-to-1 underdog. Alternatively, it thinks that a No. 9 seed, Illinois, has an 0.7 percent chance to win the tournament, rather than 0.4 percent without this adjustment.

I believe this is already accounted for in the TrueSkill model. There are two reasons the simulation could be wrong about the player's true skill (under the TrueSkill model):
  • Uncertainty: The mean skill on the leaderboard was not a good estimate of the player's true skill, due to not enough (recent) data.
  • Drift: The player's true skill changes during the course of the tournament.

Uncertainty is accounted for at the beginning of each simulation, by taking the player's TrueSkill rating and using it to randomly select a true skill. This allows for dark horses--the "RisingJaguar effect". It shouldn't be necessary to account for this further, unless we doubt the accuracy of the leaderboard's model.

I ignore drift in the simulation. My justification is that it seems unlikely that a player's skill will significantly increase or decrease during the relatively short duration of the tournament. Besides, I don't trust the Isotropic drift model very much. That said, I'll consider implementing drift.

Digression about 538's model...

In 538's case, their simulation assumes that a pre-calculated power rank gives the true skill. That means their model does not have uncertainty built in, so they have to account for this somehow. I disagree with their method for accounting for uncertainty, because rather than perturbing the initial true skill, they are updating the true skill based on samples generated using that true skill, which is odd.

To see why this weird, imagine a team goes on a win streak. If I observe this, I would revise my belief about the team's skill, as I likely underrated them. However, I don't think that the team's true skill actually improved because of the win streak--I was simply wrong about their true skill before the streak, and their true skill could drift in any direction over the course of the streak. What 538's model does is assume that wins make teams better and losses make teams worse, which is a form of the hot-hand fallacy.

Effectively, what 538's skill updating does is to introduce a form of skill drift that is caused by game results. I wouldn't be surprised if this does a decent job at accounting for skill drift, despite the questionable choice of causation. I doubt it would do a good job at accounting for initial uncertainty, though. The reason is that, under this system, teams would tend to perform very close to their power rank in their first-round series. This ignores the dark horse effect of a low seed upsetting a high seed in the first round.

Edit: To be clear, despite this criticism, 538's predictions for the NCAA are sure to be far more accurate than my predictions for IsoDom. The reason is that they tuned a model for the purpose of predicting game outcomes, whereas I'm just using TrueSkill with Isotropic parameters, and TrueSkill only has game outcome prediction as an indirect goal. That, plus Nate Silver is incomparably better at statistics than I am.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:38:58 pm by blueblimp »

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +676
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 01:15:30 pm »

I must be missing something here... You've simulated this 10,000 times to conclude that the people higher up on the Isotropic leaderboard are more likely to win their groups than the people lower down? I don't really understand why the 10,000 simulations were needed...

blueblimp

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 01:23:05 pm »
+3

I must be missing something here... You've simulated this 10,000 times to conclude that the people higher up on the Isotropic leaderboard are more likely to win their groups than the people lower down? I don't really understand why the 10,000 simulations were needed...

Well, one thing is that the leaderboard doesn't tell you the chance of each player making it out of the group. It's somewhat interesting to me that I apparently have a 9% chance to advance from my group (under the assumptions of the simulation).

It seems to me that you're objecting to the idea of simulating game/sport tournament results in general... which is fair enough, but in that case I don't understand your confusion.

rrenaud

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • CouncilRoom
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 02:49:55 pm »

I'll try to trick your guys intuition into believing the right answer.  Consider the case of an incoming contender with no previous data.  You just have that wide, mu = 25, big sigma^2 initial distribution for the players skill.

Do you still want to ignore the information of her getting into round X when making predictions about him getting into round X + 1?

At least for this case, you agree that taking the intermediate tournament results into account will help your prediction, right?

blueblimp

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 03:04:19 pm »

I'll try to trick your guys intuition into believing the right answer.  Consider the case of an incoming contender with no previous data.  You just have that wide, mu = 25, big sigma^2 initial distribution for the players skill.

Do you still want to ignore the information of her getting into round X when making predictions about him getting into round X + 1?

At least for this case, you agree that taking the intermediate tournament results into account will help your prediction, right?

It depends what you mean by "intermediate tournament results". Using real intermediate tournament results will help, yes, because they give us more information about the true skill of the player. Using fake intermediate tournament results will not help at all, because the only information contained in there is information we already have.

The key is that there are really two sources of randomness here:
  • Our uncertainty about the true skill of the player.
  • The luck involved in performance in individual games (some combination of things like shuffle luck, off days, etc.).
It seems to me that the most reasonable way to deal with this is as follows:
  • At the beginning of the simulation, from each player's mean skill mu and standard deviation sigma, generate a true skill s for that player. This simulates our uncertainty about the world as it exists now.
  • In each game, using the true skills s we generated and using the fixed standard deviation parameter beta=25, generate performance values t to determine the result of the game. This simulates our uncertainty about the future.

Then there are two scenarios for how a low-rated player might beat a high-rated player in an early round:
  • The first scenario is that the low-rated player was actually better than we thought. In other words, in this simulation, mu was an underestimate of our generated value s. In this case, we don't need to update s after the series, because it is already large (and that's why the player won the series).
  • The second scenario is that the low-rated player got good shuffle luck, the high-rated player had an off day, or similar situations. In other words, the performance values of the low-rated player during the series happened to be high, or the performance values of the high-rated player during the series happened to be low. In this case, we shouldn't update s after the series, because there's no reason to think these factors will influence later games.

Either way, we don't update s based on game results. (We might choose to update s based on some model of skill drift, but that's a different issue.)

blueblimp

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 03:45:59 pm »

Here's another way of putting it (from a friend):
In a simulation, we choose reality. In real life, we don't know reality, so we have a belief, which might be wrong. But the parameter we choose in a simulation can't be wrong, because it's reality, within the context of the simulation.

blueblimp

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 06:49:15 pm »
+1

Now that I realize I was mistaken about the tournament structure, here are the results if we are just interested in how likely it is for each player to reach the 4-player series in their group. (I'm not confident enough to simulate the outcomes of 4-player games, since I think for most players, their ratings are mostly based on their 2-player performance.)

Brackets:
  Groups:
    Ranking:
      91% (avg pts 60): shark_bait
      77% (avg pts 55): dghunter79
      74% (avg pts 54): O
      72% (avg pts 54): Titandrake
      31% (avg pts 46): gorgonstar
      29% (avg pts 45): antony
      23% (avg pts 44): ednever
       2% (avg pts 31): Insomniac-X

Ranking:
      87% (avg pts 58): tlloyd
      76% (avg pts 55): perdhapley
      64% (avg pts 53): Axxle
      63% (avg pts 52): Jorbles
      51% (avg pts 50): [MAD] Mergus
      28% (avg pts 45): yuma
      27% (avg pts 45): Coheed
       5% (avg pts 30): Ignorentmen

Ranking:
      90% (avg pts 59): NinjaBus
      71% (avg pts 54): michaeljb
      68% (avg pts 53): mikemike
      62% (avg pts 52): A_S00
      49% (avg pts 50): BJ Penn
      48% (avg pts 49): mnavratil
      11% (avg pts 41): CarpeDeezNuts
       1% (avg pts 30): ebEliminator

Ranking:
      99% (avg pts 68): RisingJaguar
      86% (avg pts 58): greatexpectations
      83% (avg pts 57): Mean Mr Mustard
      65% (avg pts 53): rspeer
      44% (avg pts 49): Brando Commando
      17% (avg pts 43): ^_^_^_^
       6% (avg pts 38): Nicki Menagerie
       0% (avg pts 22): AHoppy

Groups:
    Ranking:
      95% (avg pts 62): Geronimoo
      92% (avg pts 61): Rabid
      81% (avg pts 56): lespeutere
      73% (avg pts 54): MrEevee
      29% (avg pts 46): Dubdubdubdub
      28% (avg pts 46): luliin
       1% (avg pts 32): Nucleus
       1% (avg pts 31): Mangsky

Ranking:
      98% (avg pts 65): Fabian
      92% (avg pts 59): Brathannes
      61% (avg pts 50): StickaRicka
      53% (avg pts 49): Lekkit
      46% (avg pts 48): JanErik
      28% (avg pts 44): Tonks77
      20% (avg pts 42): ugasoft
       2% (avg pts 32): ArjanB

Ranking:
      96% (avg pts 63): WanderingWinder
      75% (avg pts 55): Robz888
      66% (avg pts 53): blueblimp
      65% (avg pts 53): Mic Qsenoch
      44% (avg pts 49): Masticore
      33% (avg pts 47): pops
      21% (avg pts 44): zxcvbn2
       0% (avg pts 22): angrybirds

Ranking:
      98% (avg pts 66): jonts26
      73% (avg pts 54): DG
      55% (avg pts 50): The Real ~~**Young Nick**~~
      53% (avg pts 50): Kirian
      52% (avg pts 49): Graystripe77
      51% (avg pts 49): andwilk
      17% (avg pts 42): elahrairah13
       0% (avg pts 28): fit1one

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:38 pm »

So basically Fit1one is screwed?
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

RisingJaguar

• Minion
  • Respect: +184
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 08:10:05 pm »
+1

I could get used to this so called RisingJaguar Effect. 

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4384
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 08:11:52 pm »
+1

Don't think you'll enjoy it ever again... Well, maybe right after the isotropic replacement is put in place, we all will

Kirian

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 08:45:27 pm »
+5

Don't think you'll enjoy it ever again... Well, maybe right after the isotropic replacement is put in place, we all will

He might not get to enjoy it directly, but it's kinda nice to end up with it named after him.  Dark horse low seed wins his division, then two months later is riding the top of the leaderboard?  I think the RJ Effect works.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.