Dominion > Dominion Articles

Funny Megaturn Combo

(1/2) > >>

WhiteRabbit1981:
Just would have won a game with it, but my opponent resigned.

LOAN
BRIDGE
VILLAGE GREEN

Start 4/3, get a Bridge and a Loan. From now on, do not get any more treasure. Buy Village Greens and Bridges alternately while you loan away all the copper.
semi-final turn: Play a loan. It will go through the entire deck, discarding all the village greens for next-turn play.
Final turn: play all the bridges. Profit.

Its a bit too slow, i think it will loose to big money. A secound trasher would help.
I can imagine it could also work with other diggers than loan (Rebuild, Hunting Party) if you have a way to get rid of the coppers.

LaLight:
sounds awesome. I think you can do this faster with rebuild and another trasher that can kill Estates

WhiteRabbit1981:
maybe you dont even need a trasher with rebuild. Tell Rebuild to ignore Estates, and it will rush through your deck.
you have to get rid of the coppers, tho. The Semi-Final Village Green turn wont do much if you draw 7 coppers and no bridges next turn.

majiponi:
Maybe Remodel or kind of something helps you remove Estates and gain Village Greens.

Honkeyfresh:
Any + coin caintrip like Market, peddler, even wishing well, could really help this hum and get up to speed a little faster without screwing up the loan/ VG interaction. Artificer could actually make for a very nasty combo with the VG discard angle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version