Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Mafia Championship Season 7  (Read 11759 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Mafia Championship Season 7
« on: April 06, 2020, 11:49:13 am »

(Invitation forwarded by Lissa from MafiaUniverse)

INVITATION TO THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP (SEASON 7)

Ahoy there! :)

I’m very excited to invite your community to participate in Season 7 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum-based tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their “Champion”.

The tournament first started back in 2013. Since then, 320+ different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

It’s a super fun event that has created many new friendships and close bonds between communities. I hope that you would be interested in taking part :)

1. DO YOU ACCEPT THE INVITATION?

If your community wishes to participate, please confirm your participation to Lissa as soon as you can to ensure yourselves a spot. Currently, the plan is to accommodate 150 communities this season. If there is further interest, additional communities may sign up as substitutes; generally there are some replacements needed both before and during games.

If your community agrees to participate, the deadline for selecting your representative is April 27, but the sooner the better.

The games will take place on Mafia Universe. If it’s okay, I can link directly to the general discussion thread regarding this topic on Mafia Universe.

Important notes
  • You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
  • In addition to electing a representative, you should also name an alternate who will be asked to step in if the first choice needs to back out.
  • Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 500-600 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, there’s a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis.
2. SEASON 7 FORMAT

The tournament structure
  • 150 communities will participate, each sending one representative.
  • QUALIFIERS: 10 Qualifier Games will be played, consisting of 15 players each. I.e. every representative plays in one Qualifier Game. The players themselves vote post-game to determine who is deserving of advancement. 1st and 2nd place will advance to the Semifinal Games.
  • SEMIFINALS: A Jury consisting of finalists from Season 6 will select 25 additional players to advance to the three Semifinal Games. From each game, five players will advance to the Finale Game based on a post-game player vote, just like in the qualifying phase.
  • THE FINALE: The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 7 Champion and a winner’s certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.
This year’s setup: JOAT^2
The setup is called JOAT^2 and features 15 players.

The setup consists of the following:

3x Mafia Goon
2x Town Jack Of All Trades (9x Doctor, 9x Motion Detector, 9x Tracker)
10x Vanilla Townie

Note that the Jacks Of All Trades must use all three actions before repeating an action, i.e. they are rotating. This does not mean they must use the actions in the same order every time.

Relevant mechanics info
- Day start.
- Majority lynch is enabled Day 2+, but majority is not required at any point in order to lynch.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
- No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
- Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (I’ll organize your representative into a game with deadlines that suit their preferences).
- Thread is locked during Night Phases.
- Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, roleblocked, etc. (In this setup, that means they display as an action to the Tracker and the Motion Detector actions.)
- Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction. The mafia faction kill is mandatory.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Each individual player may make a maximum of 150 posts per day phase (this restriction is lifted 2 hours before day end).
- The game will have a host to oversee everything and make sure everyone’s following the code of conduct, but otherwise the game is completely automated (automatic votecounts, thread locks and reveals roles automatically, the bot receives and processes actions, etc.).

3. SEASON 7 TIMELINE

There will be 10 Qualifier Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates ranging from late April to mid-June. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and I’ll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isn’t a problem.

The Semifinal Games will be played in July, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

If you want to get in contact with me ASAP, you can find me on Discord (Lissa#8083).

Kind regards,
Lissa

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Championship Season 7
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 11:52:43 am »

A reason to participate: to whatever extent your life has been made inconvenient by Coronavirus, this will stop being a problem while the game is ongoing because you really don't have the energy to do much else. Now is a perfect time.

I will absolutely not participate myself, though. Anyone else interested?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 09:26:34 pm »

Having done this the first time on behalf of f.ds, I heartily recommend it (to someone else).  It is definitely at a different level of energy than our games.  I would contend they are generally less fun, too.

But still, represent!
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 10:23:36 pm »

Tentatively interested
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 10:22:45 am »

Anyone else who is potentially interested? If not, I think it might not be necesarry to have a poll.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 10:42:37 am »

I say go for it cayvie.

I know I wouldn't give it the attention required
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 11:17:42 am »

I say go for it cayvie.

Seconded
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 03:25:51 pm »

I say go for it cayvie.

Seconded

Thirded
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 01:27:26 pm »

@cayvie, do you commit to doing this? In that case, we could confirm that we accept the invitation.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 02:46:38 pm »

@cayvie, do you commit to doing this? In that case, we could confirm that we accept the invitation.

yep, okay. i'll do this.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 07:08:31 am »

alright, great.

well, I was going to tell Lissa myself but I can't access my account on mafiauniverse right now. Can you head over there (you'll need an account anyway since that's where the game takes place) and send her a PM? (Go here -> click on her name -> private message)

She also has an account on fds but probably has to check a gazillion different websites of all the different communities, so going to mafiauniverse is the nicer way

Lissa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 06:38:33 pm »

alright, great.

well, I was going to tell Lissa myself but I can't access my account on mafiauniverse right now. Can you head over there (you'll need an account anyway since that's where the game takes place) and send her a PM? (Go here -> click on her name -> private message)

She also has an account on fds but probably has to check a gazillion different websites of all the different communities, so going to mafiauniverse is the nicer way

I'll go ahead and send cayvie the information for representatives!

(MU/Discord is definitely a faster way to contact me in general yes since I do have a gazillion different sites to check; I am checking sites that haven't selected a rep regularly but as you can imagine it is a lot, so any further questions/etc should ideally go through one of those)

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2020, 06:41:59 pm »

alright, great.

(MU/Discord is definitely a faster way to contact me in general yes since I do have a gazillion different sites to check; I am checking sites that haven't selected a rep regularly but as you can imagine it is a lot, so any further questions/etc should ideally go through one of those)

cool, i tried earlier but i think maybe my account wasn't verified yet and i couldn't send anyone messages. i was just gonna check back in tonight.

she/her

Lissa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2020, 06:43:07 pm »

alright, great.

cool, i tried earlier but i think maybe my account wasn't verified yet and i couldn't send anyone messages. i was just gonna check back in tonight.

that reminds me I need to do a pass through to give all the new champs accounts so far PM perms, ty

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2020, 07:17:45 pm »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2020, 09:41:41 pm »

I say go for it cayvie.

Seconded

Thirded
Fourthed

And God said to John "Come forth and receive eternal life," but John came fifth and got a toaster.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2020, 10:42:41 pm »

I say go for it cayvie.

Seconded

Thirded
Fourthed

And God said to John "Come forth and receive eternal life," but John came fifth and got a toaster.

Mmmm....toast

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2020, 11:25:49 pm »

i've signed up for a practice game of the system!

she/her

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2020, 02:11:37 am »

link? I'd be interested in speccying.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2020, 02:01:40 pm »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25543-Champs-Practice-Game-JOAT-2

sorry i missed this, it's... quite a read. some excellent play, and some very very bad play. some really, almost inconceivably bad play lol.

she/her

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2020, 02:29:12 pm »

sorry i missed this, it's... quite a read. some excellent play, and some very very bad play. some really, almost inconceivably bad play lol.

Yes... that sounds familiar.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2020, 03:38:19 pm »

Yes... that sounds familiar.

any tips?

she/her

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2020, 04:54:33 pm »

Um... if you feel like yelling at someone, don't? Well, unless you think it will help your faction.

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2020, 09:43:00 pm »

Is it over already?

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2020, 09:45:28 pm »

Is it over already?

The games are 36 hours a day, 12ish hours a night IIRC? So they end very quickly.

Put the link here when the next game starts cayvie! I love reading these.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2020, 10:01:17 pm »

Is it over already?

yeah it's mindbogglingly fast by my standards. i don't normally have to replace out of games because of just one game but well. i'm pretty sure i'll just try to arrange my schedule not to be in any other games when i'm actually champsing.

she/her

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2020, 10:37:09 pm »

When I went to the first one we were invited to, I also found the pace to be insane.  It's just a different style than f.ds -- from what I understand, our relaxed way of playing is the exception, though.

As for advice -- I mean, I was found to be very scummy most of the game, but was never lynched.  I think if you are scum, being under-the-radar is the best bet, as there are always some forceful personalities that just dominate the game. 

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2020, 10:51:18 pm »

[quote author=silverspawn link=topic=20270.msg831081#msg831081
- Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (I’ll organize your representative into a game with deadlines that suit their preferences).
[/quote]
Does this mean that there will be some longer deadline games and you will be able to have a more chilled out experience than some of the previous representatives?

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2020, 10:51:49 pm »

Quote from: silverspawn link=topic=20270.msg831081#msg831081
Does this mean that there will be some longer deadline games and you will be able to have a more chilled out experience than some of the previous representatives?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2020, 11:16:40 pm »

no. 48 hour days is the longest option.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2020, 11:17:34 pm »

no. 48 hour days is the longest option.

don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining.

i actually kinda got into it by day 3 or 4. it just was like, WHOA, at first.

she/her

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2020, 05:07:12 am »

Note that this was just a practice game, not the real deal. (Dn if anyone got that wrong, just making sure.)

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2020, 09:37:06 am »

Does that still mean all the players are also representatives in the champs?
Like, the town pr who faked a result?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 09:11:50 pm by ashersky »

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2020, 10:42:24 am »

No spoilers! I'm still reading it. These games are quick, but huge.

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2020, 10:45:14 am »

My bad.

@mods feel free to edit my post to include spoilers.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2020, 01:45:45 pm »

not quite. (they allowed anyone to sign up, but representatives had priority, so i think there were still 4-5 nonreps in the game). uh, but he is.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2020, 02:07:06 am »

it's been announced that i'll be playing in game 2, starting Monday, May 4. it has 72 hour days and 24 hour nights.

she/her

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2020, 11:32:29 am »

it's been announced that i'll be playing in game 2, starting Monday, May 4. it has 72 hour days and 24 hour nights.
cool. Don't forget to post a link!!!

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2020, 11:48:57 pm »

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2020, 12:24:03 am »

Nine NINE!

Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Thingyman

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2020, 12:23:26 pm »

Hi guys

cayvie's game has started: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25771-Season-7-Game-2-Brooklyn-Nine-Nine-vs-Fire-Department-The-Mafia-Championship

Game 2 - May 4 (72/24 phases, 12 PM EST EOD)
@Armin94 (GreyWolf Promised Wolves)
@Captan_Lunch (No Goblins Allowed)   
@cayvie (Dominion Strategy)
@El Quintron (DSLReports)   
@Ephemera (PokeBeach)
@Exalt (SSCU Trench Wars Forums)   
@Icy Tea (Bay 12 Games)
@Jamezbeast (Discord Mafia!)
@Justplayingitcool (Neoseeker - Wrestling)
@Kary (Smashboards)
@Keith (PokeCommunity)   
@Nano4 (Reborn Evolved)
@Rhand (MTG Salvation)
@Rysler (HogwartsWerewolves)
@TheWabbit (Town of Salem)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ

2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Mafia Championship Podcast
For the first time ever, there will be a Mafia Championship podcast.

The first episode goes live on Twitch at Sunday 4 PM Eastern. It will feature 3-4 former winners.

It will go live here, if you are interested: https://www.twitch.tv/mrthingyman/

Where do I get more info?
Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25499-Season-7-General-Information

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes a list of the 165 participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2020, 10:19:20 pm »

Go cayvie!

Here's to hoping for our best finish yet!

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2020, 05:22:25 am »

Go cayvie!

well, my game's over!!

she/her

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2020, 05:26:58 am »

Go cayvie!

well, my game's over!!
congrats on the big win!! I wasn't following terribly closely, but I feel like you've a shot at making the next round!

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2020, 05:38:00 am »

Go cayvie!

well, my game's over!!
congrats on the big win!! I wasn't following terribly closely, but I feel like you've a shot at making the next round!

i mean it was a perfect scum victory and i was the open wolf so i really really hope so!!

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2020, 08:04:51 am »

Cayvie, you did great!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2020, 08:06:11 am »

I especially liked the way you got yourself out of a pickle yesterday by talking about feeling frustrated!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2020, 08:08:14 am »

Although I have to say, I had suspected you were scum earlier, but that was when I knew for sure. Still, masterful!

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2020, 08:13:23 am »

Good game cayvie, I had to skim halfway through (I was reading slower than the game pace) but I liked your play.

If you told me you were scum before Day 4, I would've banged my head against the wall, because that was impossible. It's really unfortunate 0Ix was MIA all D4, they could've lived otherwise. Still, your performance D4 and D5 was spectacular, open wolfing is hard, and you nailed it perfectly. Good associations as well, even when I knew you were scum, I didn't know who else was, in fact I scumread 2 town because of you. Really good game. Now I kinda wish the f.ds rep is scum in all games.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2020, 08:25:54 am »

What is “the open wolf”?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2020, 08:31:58 am »

What is “the open wolf”?

I think it's getting caught doing obvious!scum actions and acting like you're still town. Although I think cayvie would know better, I never understood it 100%.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2020, 01:34:35 pm »

yeah it's MU lingo for a style of wolf play where you don't try to go under the radar at all. where you just try to take up thread space and waste town's time and energy thinking about pointless things.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/20826-18-A-Practical-Guide-to-Open-Wolfing-%28by-Mantichora%29

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2020, 10:30:33 pm »

there's gonna be a twitch stream tomorrow where thingyman interviews 4 players from my game and they talk about it! (i declined but i'll be in twitch chat)

https://www.twitch.tv/mrthingyman

time will be 4-6 pm EST (forums time)

she/her

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2020, 10:31:44 pm »

there's gonna be a twitch stream tomorrow where thingyman interviews 4 players from my game and they talk about it! (i declined but i'll be in twitch chat)

Which players?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2020, 12:35:15 am »

Which players?

rhand/wabbit/exalt/justplayingitcool i believe

she/her

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2020, 04:27:41 pm »

nice! 3rd place! Practically a shoe-in for jury selection, right? 

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2020, 11:41:44 pm »

nice! 3rd place! Practically a shoe-in for jury selection, right? 

i fucking hope so man i played my lil pidgey wings off and im not sure what else they could possibly be looking for

she/her

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2020, 05:21:04 pm »

You're awesome!

Rhand

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2020, 01:09:18 pm »

You were the best partner I ever had Cayvie! I'm sure they'll pick you.
Come play mafia at mtgsalvation!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2020, 02:31:24 pm »

You were the best partner I ever had Cayvie! I'm sure they'll pick you.

Rhand, it’s awesome that you’ve inned to one of our games! Welcome!

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2020, 07:32:31 pm »

I was selected to advance!!

she/her

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2020, 07:41:18 pm »

Yaaaaaaaay! Congratulations!

When's the next game then? And don't forget to link it here  :P

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2020, 08:10:15 pm »

lol they're still announcing the advancees

i just happened to be the first one announced

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2020, 10:35:55 pm »

lol they're still announcing the advancees

i just happened to be the first one announced

Hooray for you and all that mighty pidgey flapping!

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2020, 06:59:40 pm »

Congratulations! Your pidgey has evolved into a pidgeotto!
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2020, 09:10:38 pm »

if you're gonna read one qualifier from this year's champs, read game six https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/26004-Season-7-Game-6-The-Mafia-Archives-The-Mafia-Championship

like just marvel at the efficacy of that town, i think there's a lot to learn from close reading that game. for people who were curious about the efficacy Towncoring as a strategy, i think this is a really convincing case study.

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2020, 10:36:18 pm »

if you're gonna read one qualifier from this year's champs, read game six https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/26004-Season-7-Game-6-The-Mafia-Archives-The-Mafia-Championship

like just marvel at the efficacy of that town, i think there's a lot to learn from close reading that game. for people who were curious about the efficacy Towncoring as a strategy, i think this is a really convincing case study.

Thanks Cayvie! A well spent Sunday....

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2020, 01:04:48 am »

schedule has been announced! I am in semifinal 2 (as is Rhand), which will start August 10.

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2020, 10:29:15 am »

schedule has been announced! I am in semifinal 2 (as is Rhand), which will start August 10.

I hope you’re on the same team again!

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2020, 10:05:55 pm »

she/her

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2020, 11:09:44 am »

good luck!

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2020, 06:38:02 pm »

game's over. we won handily! i inspired town from beyond the grave
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:03:24 pm by gkrieg13 »

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2020, 06:38:36 pm »

i guess i meant to spoil that above post  :-X :-X :-X

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2020, 08:19:33 pm »

Congratulations Cayvie!!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2020, 08:39:45 pm »

Radish’s song for you is adorbs!

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2020, 08:44:37 pm »

lol yeah, there's been a taylor swift theme in these semifnals

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2020, 08:55:33 am »

lol yeah, there's been a taylor swift theme in these semifnals

I’m totally here for that. My inner 17-year old girl is strong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 19 queries.