Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Way of the Mouse + Way of the Horse  (Read 1726 times)

Gubump

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
Way of the Mouse + Way of the Horse
« on: March 26, 2020, 09:48:03 pm »
+5

Way of the Mouse + Way of the Horse = All Action cards are Labs.
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
  • Respect: +2017
    • View Profile
Re: Way of the Mouse + Way of the Horse
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 09:52:58 pm »

Death Cart is a bit silly in this scenario.

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 10:47:23 pm »

can u have 2 ways at the same time? I've not yet seen that
"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 11:08:13 pm »
+2

You can, in the same way you can have more than 2 Events or Projects or Landmarks. But the recommendation is only 2 landscape cards total, and only 1 Way total. I believe online follows this recommendation, so you can't have 2 Events there.

This combo can happen within the recommendation with Mouse + Experiment though.

Or, you could have Mouse with Experiment AND Way of the Horse! When you play that Experiment, think carefully about whether or not you want to use Way of the Horse instead.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:09:37 pm by GendoIkari »
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

mxdata

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1335
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 11:57:30 pm »
+2

You can, in the same way you can have more than 2 Events or Projects or Landmarks. But the recommendation is only 2 landscape cards total, and only 1 Way total. I believe online follows this recommendation, so you can't have 2 Events there.

Or, you could have Mouse with Experiment AND Way of the Horse! When you play that Experiment, think carefully about whether or not you want to use Way of the Horse instead.

You can have 2 Ways in the online implementation as well, just by selecting the option in the select cards screen.  It even lets you choose to have up to 4 ways
They/them

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 04:41:53 pm »

You can have 2 Ways in the online implementation as well, just by selecting the option in the select cards screen.  It even lets you choose to have up to 4 ways

Only up to 4 though? I feel like if you have the option to ignore recommendations; you should be able to go all-out with any legal setup.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

mxdata

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1335
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 05:03:48 pm »

Only up to 4 though? I feel like if you have the option to ignore recommendations; you should be able to go all-out with any legal setup.

Four is the maximum number of landscapes of any kind that the server allows
They/them

Ingix

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Ingix
  • Respect: +424
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 05:04:11 pm »
+2

For screen real estate reasons, Dominion Online only supports up to 4 kingdom landscapes (Events+Landmarks+Projects+Ways).
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.