Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2P Tournament, 5/2/2020, 1PM, Cincinnati OH  (Read 1880 times)

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
2P Tournament, 5/2/2020, 1PM, Cincinnati OH
« on: February 08, 2020, 12:58:42 pm »
+1

EDIT AGAIN: THIS TOURNAMENT ISN'T HAPPENING BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS. Sorry about that, I'll make another thread for whatever the next tournament is.

EDIT: THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS. IT IS NO LONGER ON MARCH 28. Hopefully by May things will have cleared up, but as the event gets closer we may have to postpone further.

This event will be part of Mullinspiele, a board gaming convention in Cincinnati, OH - www.mullinspiele.com -- You'll have to register for the event on their website in order to attend. Walk-ins are fine but this tournament can only accept up to 32 players and those who have pre-registered will have priority.

Any cancellation of the event due to public health concern or otherwise will result in a full refund.

This tournament will consist of two-player games. I should be able to get promo cards to hand out. Prizes will be given to the top finishers in the tournament in the form of premium raffle tickets for the convention. Entry into this tournament is free with admission to the convention.

All expansions and promo cards may be used, I won't be using any of the removed cards from Base or Intrigue, though. All kingdoms used in the finals will be designed and playtested by me and a couple of helpers who are not playing in the tournament.

The winner of the tournament will have the opportunity to play a "trophy match" against me, the Dominion world champion for 2017. You may pick any kingdom you like and you may go first; if you win, you get to hold on to the Scout trophy (pictured) until the next tournament. If you lose, you still get the standard first-place prize for winning this tournament.

I anticipate we'll be done by 9PM, and if you are eliminated early on in the tournament you could be done earlier -- everyone who enters is guaranteed at least four games in the tournament.

Facebook event
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 10:02:18 pm by AdamH »
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

AdamH

• Margrave
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Re: 2P Tournament, 3/28/2020, 1PM, Cincinnati OH
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 12:58:51 pm »

Regardless of the exact release date, I won't be using any cards from the Menagerie expansion for this tournament.

AdamH

• Margrave
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Re: 2P Tournament, 5/2/2020, 1PM, Cincinnati OH
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 11:30:14 pm »

THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. IT WILL NO LONGER BE ON MARCH 28.

The tentative date is now May 2, 2020, it will be part of Mullinspiele, a convention in West Chester, OH -- www.mullinspiele.com -- Check the Facebook event (link in the OP) for updates and more details as I have them.

AdamH

• Margrave
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Re: 2P Tournament, 5/2/2020, 1PM, Cincinnati OH
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 10:00:49 pm »

Mullinspiele has been postponed indefinitely. Not sure when I'll be able to host a tournament again, but I'll make another thread when that time comes.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.