Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Might be a bug, but shouldn't a capitalism'd Storyteller count for 5$  (Read 1066 times)

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile

Just played a game and this occurred and storyteller counted for 1 coin.  If you get like 5 coins from playing a IGG why wouldn't story teller count as 5 if it has a 5 coin amount on it?
"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile
Re: Might be a bug, but shouldn't a capitalism'd Storyteller count for 5$
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 10:42:11 pm »

actually just read the text closer, and i guess it makes sense.  I guess I never read it that close. It only specifies the costs of the 3 coins you play not storyteller.  Tried to delete this thread but it wouldn't let me, I guess others should know this too so whatever.
"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
  • Respect: +1492
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 10:52:07 pm »
+2

There's never any way to get $5 from IGG as far as I know. I think you're confused about what Capitalism does.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 06:02:43 pm »
+2

It only specifies the costs of the 3 coins you play not storyteller. 

Can you explain what you mean by this? None of the cards you mention deal with the cost of the cards you play. It doesn't matter at all how much the treasure you play costs. If you play Storyteller and then play Gold; the gold produces just like it normally does, it doesn't give you . Then you spend the that was produced to draw cards.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 20 queries.