Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Matching problems?  (Read 1076 times)

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile
Matching problems?
« on: December 26, 2019, 04:55:41 pm »

It seems in the last 4-5 days that it is taking forever to find a match even with super broad parameters (like -10 to +10 my rating)  It also seems to roughly coincide with the issues with the certificates and their fix.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I guess it could be that there are a lot less pagans here than Jerry Fallwell would think and that everyone is taking The world's most over-rated carpenter's birthday (like for real, even X-tians don't know one freaking thing he made) off from all these demonic sinful games because it is even more heathenistic than D & D! But it just feels like something is off as I see a lot of names listed in the also searching box that I often play and I am sure they are inside of my searching parameters. I guess it's possible they all blocked me, but then my bet is I wouldn't even see their names listed? 

"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2982
    • View Profile
Re: Matching problems?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 05:15:12 pm »
+2

Did you check whether your subscription ran out?

Ingix

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Ingix
  • Respect: +424
    • View Profile
Re: Matching problems?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 05:34:26 pm »
+1

What Watno wrote. Since informing of subscriptions running out is non-existent, many players 'discover' that when they want to match and have "wait for expansions" selected and it now takes much longer.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.