Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40  All

Author Topic: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)  (Read 104221 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #950 on: February 28, 2020, 01:05:11 pm »

I can't say anything else untill the game ends.

Which is killing me from the inside!!!
Welp, somebody effed me, and somebody was sneaky.  Joseph was good, knew it

Sorry shraeye. If it helps, I feared your shot.

Would you shoot if scum was lynched today?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 28, 2020, 01:11:42 pm »

!~*#^flavor^#*~!

Vote Count 3.FINAL

shraeye (1): raerae, pubby, MiX
pubby (1): Joseph2302

Not Voting (3): shraeye

With 5 alive it took 3 to lynch.

Shraeye has been killed! He was a Town Vigilante

Night 3 starts now. Actions are due at 12:00AM FT on Sunday, March 1st, and night will end sometime between 1:00AM and 1:00PM on the same day. It may end earlier if everyone agrees.

Thread locked!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 01, 2020, 12:55:30 pm »

?!~*#^flavor^#*~!?

raerae has been killed! She was a 2-shot Bulletproof Redirecting Serial Killer!

MiX has been killed! He was a Mafia Redirector!

Joseph2302 has been endgamed. He was a Town Redirector.

The Mafia team of LaLight, MiX, and pubby win!!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 01, 2020, 12:56:38 pm »

?????? 2-shot bulletproof??? Was raerae shot 3 times?

Good game!!!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)
« Reply #954 on: March 01, 2020, 12:57:12 pm »

Mod QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/bmEWjTdxLUe

I've got church, so I'll say some more stuff about the game afterward. \

?????? 2-shot bulletproof??? Was raerae shot 3 times?

Good game!!!

raerae was shot every night.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: March 01, 2020, 01:13:58 pm »

You didn't write the night actions in the mod QT! That means I'll need to ask everyone for them!

Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aEaBPMbLFbg5

That was a really interesting game, but I think 2-shot bulletproof SK is a lot. We got lucky that raerae was the N1 NK otherwise I don't think she could've lost. I might be underestimating lynching the SK outright, but still.

Awaclus, I'm sorry for lynching you, you're always the low hanging fruit. Ari, I'm sorry for breaking your never-lynched streak. And good job scummies for being great!

I need to see speccy!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 01, 2020, 01:19:51 pm »

You didn't write the night actions in the mod QT! That means I'll need to ask everyone for them!

Scum QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aEaBPMbLFbg5

That was a really interesting game, but I think 2-shot bulletproof SK is a lot. We got lucky that raerae was the N1 NK otherwise I don't think she could've lost. I might be underestimating lynching the SK outright, but still.

Awaclus, I'm sorry for lynching you, you're always the low hanging fruit. Ari, I'm sorry for breaking your never-lynched streak. And good job scummies for being great!

I need to see speccy!
I have a spreadsheet with night actions that I'll share later.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: March 01, 2020, 01:22:58 pm »

Thanks for the game! It was pretty awesome. Pity I was killed though
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: March 01, 2020, 01:34:41 pm »

Damn, I was hoping pubby would take the shot. Last night was the only night I shot, I was on town's team prior to that (my own decision, nothing official).

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 01, 2020, 01:37:15 pm »

Damn, I was hoping pubby would take the shot. Last night was the only night I shot, I was on town's team prior to that (my own decision, nothing official).

pubby did take the shot. I think what happened was he roleblocked your kill. What did you redirect?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: March 01, 2020, 01:38:54 pm »

pubby did take the shot. I think what happened was he roleblocked your kill. What did you redirect?

Oh take the shot as in die, not as in do the NK, nevermind.

You didn't shoot before? Wow, then I think...both Didds and Glooble redirected onto each other. Maybe not because when I calculated that I was assuming you were town, did you lie about redirections?

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 01, 2020, 01:58:01 pm »

Well I killed MiX and LL
Not bad, but shame we lost anyway
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 01, 2020, 02:02:59 pm »

I didn't lie about anything, redirected pubby to MiX last night and shot MiX. My hope was that Joseph and I would end in a tie, shraeye is explaining this is impossible but it's what I was hoping.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 01, 2020, 02:14:57 pm »

I didn't lie about anything, redirected pubby to MiX last night and shot MiX. My hope was that Joseph and I would end in a tie, shraeye is explaining this is impossible but it's what I was hoping.
I also redirected pubby to MiX last night. So double killed then ;)
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 01, 2020, 02:19:43 pm »

Well, doesn't beat triple jailkept.

You win in Joseph and raerae endgame because you kill them.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 01, 2020, 03:21:29 pm »

Well, doesn't beat triple jailkept.

You win in Joseph and raerae endgame because you kill them.

That's exactly what shraeye was explaining. Clearly I couldn't discuss this with him before making my decisions.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 01, 2020, 04:32:21 pm »

Wild! My reads were decent I guess. I think i spent too much effort trying to analyze redirectors and not enough effort looking at the thread
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 01, 2020, 04:57:50 pm »

Wild! My reads were decent I guess. I think i spent too much effort trying to analyze redirectors and not enough effort looking at the thread

I was serious when I said Day 2 was everyone going in circles, there was technically scum in the information mayhem but no liars. It was really good to just hide in plain sight and say "I'm confused!" over and over while town's trying to solve the setup, which is not something you can actually do with the amount of redirectors.

I do like that scum didn't have 2 redirectors, which actually makes it possible for town to get information out of redirections, but town didn't know that, so it could always be a possibility.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 01, 2020, 05:58:53 pm »

I was serious when I said Day 2 was everyone going in circles, there was technically scum in the information mayhem but no liars. It was really good to just hide in plain sight and say "I'm confused!" over and over while town's trying to solve the setup, which is not something you can actually do with the amount of redirectors.

I do like that scum didn't have 2 redirectors, which actually makes it possible for town to get information out of redirections, but town didn't know that, so it could always be a possibility.

Scum did have 2 tho. You and raerae
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 01, 2020, 07:22:21 pm »

Scum did have 2 tho. You and raerae

I was playing for town. I've never been SK (that I remember) so everything I did was to try to get to the end with town. I certainly didn't benefit from siding with scum or trying to target town, I was scum hunting right along with everybody else.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 01, 2020, 07:24:04 pm »

You voted shraeye thinking he was scum?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 01, 2020, 07:39:36 pm »

You voted shraeye thinking he was scum?

Again, not lying, I would have moved to pubby.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 01, 2020, 10:31:43 pm »

Good game  8)

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 01, 2020, 10:36:05 pm »

Speccy?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.