Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40  All

Author Topic: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)  (Read 103348 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #400 on: February 15, 2020, 07:38:13 am »

Redirector claims: Didds, cayvie, Joseph

Non-redirector claims: LaLight

No claims: MiX, shraeye, raerae, ari, pubby, Glooble

Just to be organized.

It's also possible that one of the redirector claims is lying, in which case cayvie would be most likely (as they claimed last)

Cayvie claimed redirector when they claimed to have asked mail-mi about redirector interactions, if anything you'd be lying. There's also no point on making an organized list assuming everyone lied: these are claims, not flips.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 15, 2020, 08:12:02 am »

Redirector claims: Didds, cayvie, Joseph

Non-redirector claims: LaLight

No claims: MiX, shraeye, raerae, ari, pubby, Glooble

Just to be organized.

It's also possible that one of the redirector claims is lying, in which case cayvie would be most likely (as they claimed last)

lol if you can read day2 and think i'm fakeclaiming, that's impressive mental gymnastics.

vote: joseph
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 15, 2020, 09:16:51 am »

Alright...here is something weird. Awaclus was a town redirector. I am a town redirector as well. If there are more of us, the night actions are pinging around like pinballs. Weird enough to be bastard?

Please don't claim out of the blue...you've lost because of this once, remember?

Anyway, mass redirectors is not what I expected, but this still says that everyone has a night action probably, which was my own read on the setup. This is independent of my own personal PR.

I appreciate that you said please.

I’m out of town this weekend with friends I haven’t seen a couple of years so lots of VLA. I wanted to provide this information sooner rather  than later because I suspected that we might be playing pinball and someone with more knowledge than me can figure that ish out and we can win. LL and cayvie are on the case, so I think it’s been helpful.

But I really do appreciate the “please”.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 15, 2020, 09:33:13 am »

i feel like a town fulla redirectors is a great time to partial claim

because if we can just get *one* lucky redirection that makes scum kill scum, then that's basically game over.

if there's one town redirector, i suspect the utility of that role is offset by the amount of confusion it causes. but more redirectors add more utility than they do confusion. so it's good to know we have multiple redirectors running about, making shooting a dicey prospect for mafiosi
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 15, 2020, 09:41:31 am »

oh, and if we get to a point where we have like 3 confirmed town redirectors teaming up, we can totally endgame the scum early by trapping them in a shootloop.

like if we have 3 redirectors alive and we're sure that the last scum is player A, B, or C, then we make player A target B, player B target C, and player C target A. gg.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 15, 2020, 09:42:26 am »

(cue bastard mod laughing bc scumkills are strongman)

she/her

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 15, 2020, 09:47:06 am »

Hey folks, cayvie made the kill. Unless somebody redirected cayvie this is a thing I know to be true.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 15, 2020, 09:52:52 am »

oh, and if we get to a point where we have like 3 confirmed town redirectors teaming up, we can totally endgame the scum early by trapping them in a shootloop.

like if we have 3 redirectors alive and we're sure that the last scum is player A, B, or C, then we make player A target B, player B target C, and player C target A. gg.

actually, here's a better version of this plan that plays around a scum redirector.

assume town redirectors X, Y, Z and potential scum candidates A, B, and C.

players XYZ publicly claim "i'm targeting A", "i'm targeting B" and "i'm targeting C" before nightfall. and then at night, X can give orders of "make A target B" OR "make A target C"; it doesn't matter, as long as the target is within the set of ABC.

this prevents, say, scum redirector A and scum redirector B from knowing which one should shoot and which one should redirect in order to have a shot escape the shootloop.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 15, 2020, 09:53:35 am »

Hey folks, cayvie made the kill. Unless somebody redirected cayvie this is a thing I know to be true.

i redirected you, raerae. i made you target arishipshape. those were my targets. idk what your role or result is, but that's what i did.

she/her

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 15, 2020, 09:57:26 am »

i redirected you, raerae. i made you target arishipshape. those were my targets. idk what your role or result is, but that's what i did.

what happens first?
also you can lie
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 15, 2020, 10:00:29 am »

what happens first?
also you can lie

of course i can lie.

but i suspected from raerae's first post today that she was going to announce an incriminating result on me. either as a mistake of redirection, or as a scum plan.

so i went ahead with my claim as quickly as possible, in order to bring in as much corroboration to my story as possible, in the form of knowing how mail-mi is ruling multiple stacking redirections.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 15, 2020, 10:03:11 am »

frankly, i'm curious what possible role you have that this pair of sentences makes sense for.

what role could both

A. tell you i definitely killed galz

and

B. be vulnerable to my action being redirected?

she/her

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 15, 2020, 10:04:10 am »

what happens first?
also you can lie

of course i can lie.

but i suspected from raerae's first post today that she was going to announce an incriminating result on me. either as a mistake of redirection, or as a scum plan.

so i went ahead with my claim as quickly as possible, in order to bring in as much corroboration to my story as possible, in the form of knowing how mail-mi is ruling multiple stacking redirections.

why dod you think raerae will do that?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 15, 2020, 10:05:58 am »

what happens first?
also you can lie

of course i can lie.

why dod you think raerae will do that?

her first post of the day was a vote for me with no explanation or context.

she/her

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 15, 2020, 10:10:44 am »

If that's true, why'd you pick the two of us?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 15, 2020, 10:13:02 am »

If that's true, why'd you pick the two of us?

i picked my top 2 living scumreads besides glooble, who i still thought was potentially masons with MiX

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 15, 2020, 10:14:42 am »

i've fullclaimed about everything i have at this point. your turn raerae, what's this result you've got on me?

she/her

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 15, 2020, 10:16:44 am »

doesn't this all mean if everyone's telling the truth, that ari killed Galz?

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 15, 2020, 10:17:08 am »

huh?

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 15, 2020, 10:17:52 am »

oh, please don't clarify until raerae claims.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 15, 2020, 10:20:19 am »

(i suspect that raerae and ari are both scum, and raerae is trying to think of a claim that doesn't just incriminate ari immediately now)

she/her

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 15, 2020, 10:28:38 am »

Or my kid woke up and I had to go attend to him. I'm logging off for a bit.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 15, 2020, 10:30:08 am »

Or my kid woke up and I had to go attend to him. I'm logging off for a bit.

cool :)

im takin a shower.

she/her

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 15, 2020, 10:30:39 am »

The plot thickens.

Vote: ari

Sorry about that Didds, I'm just being cautious.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 15, 2020, 10:31:45 am »

If we're mostly redirectors then I would assume that all of us have targeting roles, that some of us are vigs, that investigative roles are garbage in this game, and that scum has abilities to counter redirection.

BTW either cayvie or raerae is scum.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 20 queries.