Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40  All

Author Topic: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)  (Read 104267 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2020, 09:56:10 pm »

Both MiX & Rae are Town. Definitely the towniest exchange I’ve seen in ages.

I’m good at reading MiX.
I’m bad at reading Rae.

Now that I’ve established that, I’m certainly exactly 100% wrong.

Naw, let's glass half full this, you're at least 50% right!

I also really wish we were running a Drunk Mafia tonight (or probably tomorrow night too actually... got plans for the whole day that’ll get me there...)

Day drunk mafia?!? That’s living, dude!

Hey - it’s Beer Week out here in Cali, and Russian River has just released (Friday) the extremely hard to come by Pliney The Younger, AND for the first time ever they’re bottling it... we’re planning on being in line at 6:45am for an 11:00am open... and we expect to be at least 100 patrons back on entry!
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2020, 10:00:12 pm »

And, yes, Shraeye and Galz are both made of awesome.

Rae is my homeslice. MiX is a kid brother who I love but tussle with.

You are, like Rae, very difficult to read for me. You’re both too damn nice, no matter your alignment! (Eevee gets a very notable mention for this category).

I actually used to think you had a tell that depended on how hard you buddied... and there may have been something there at one time... but now you’re just the friendliest always, regardless of alignment!

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2020, 10:02:31 pm »

I’m good at reading MiX.
I’m bad at reading Rae.

I also really wish we were running a Drunk Mafia tonight (or probably tomorrow night too actually... got plans for the whole day that’ll get me there...)

Hey - it’s Beer Week out here in Cali, and Russian River has just released (Friday) the extremely hard to come by Pliney The Younger, AND for the first time ever they’re bottling it... we’re planning on being in line at 6:45am for an 11:00am open... and we expect to be at least 100 patrons back on entry!

(By “we”, I mean Swan, Raptor and Me. Also, Swan isn’t in this game. #MindBoggling)

Mafia Record:

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2020, 10:24:46 pm »

I’m good at reading MiX.
I’m bad at reading Rae.

(By “we”, I mean Swan, Raptor and Me. Also, Swan isn’t in this game. #MindBoggling)

So.Freaking. Jealous.

I hope it’s the best time!!
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2020, 10:31:49 pm »

You are, like Rae, very difficult to read for me. You’re both too damn nice, no matter your alignment! (Eevee gets a very notable mention for this category).

I actually used to think you had a tell that depended on how hard you buddied... and there may have been something there at one time... but now you’re just the friendliest always, regardless of alignment!

Ha! I want everyone to be my friend all the time. Honestly and for realz, so I will buddy anyone who lets me. I have it as my mission to make us all more friendly and fun, and for me to unearth the most charming aspects of everyone. I have no interest in playing aggressive terse games, unless we are doing it in person, because then we can laugh. To that end, when I travel, I will visit you, no matter who you are, if I know where you live, and I will buy you drinks.
#mobilemafia

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 08, 2020, 10:34:19 pm »

I’m good at reading MiX.
I’m bad at reading Rae.

Swan is my analog to your shraeye. He’s the person who I think thinks most like me, or at least says it in a way that makes it click for me. I’m still annoyed he’s not playing. #mindboggling, indeed

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2020, 10:52:08 pm »

Also, the wonders of FB have helped me understand that I would like to be adopted by Glooble and Joth’s dad. My dad died a long time ago, so I’m constantly checking out new ones, and PapaGloth is freaking awesome. 

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 09, 2020, 03:07:14 am »

i will say it's a little intimidating seeing how close-knit a community this has become!
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2020, 06:12:05 am »

Vote: MiX

I dreamed you'd do this. I was right, apparently.

There's a way to read Didds, and if I just live more than a day I might reveal it, because you can't read Didds D1. I've tried that and I ended up vigging her as town. Raerae's too nice? No way. She's nice enough :P

Also, Swan isn’t in this game.

Feels wrong, doesn't it? I want to throw a vote at him for that...

Galzria, what's your read on shraeye?

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 09, 2020, 07:11:49 am »

Townreads on Joseph, Cayvie, MiX.
Light scumreads on LaLight (lack of activity, lazy voting me), Galzria (feels much more active than normal)

WCD can't be read, and BTW WCD I hope you are a nice, lovely person IRL. I would hate to find out that you're boss of a crime syndicate or something, killing people with a cheerful smile.

I don't have the urge to lynch MiX d1 which is a very strange feeling.

Still not changing my vote off cayvie yet despite my townread because I am stubborn

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #185 on: February 09, 2020, 07:36:01 am »

I always find day one hard to get into. Both the wagons that were forming seemed to be on “the usual suspects” for S1 lynches, based is on logic that I didn’t really agree with at the time, so I sheeped a player who seemed townie to try and build a counter wagon.

Galz is giving me scum vibes right now but maybe that’s just an emotional reaction to him coming out of the gate voting for me. Plus everyone else seems to be townreading him, so I’ll bow to that for now.

I remember Joseph doing stuff like this in other games as both town and scum, but he is leaning really hard into it this game, which makes me think maybe scum? OTOH, some of it was instigated by early RVS on him, which can make anyone jumpy.

I actually think I want to

Vote: LaLight

Not for inactivity, but for asking who asked about the N0 action, which kinda feels like rolefishing to me.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2020, 08:51:23 am »

i will say it's a little intimidating seeing how close-knit a community this has become!

Ah, but cayvie, you are clearly an OG and beloved by all!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2020, 08:56:04 am »

There's a way to read Didds, and if I just live more than a day I might reveal it, because you can't read Didds D1. I've tried that and I ended up vigging her as town. Raerae's too nice? No way. She's nice enough :P

Ohhhhh.....I’m excited to hear! Other people are better at telling us our tendencies than we are.

Incinerated! I was incinerated! It still hurts my heart.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2020, 08:58:37 am »

WCD can't be read, and BTW WCD I hope you are a nice, lovely person IRL. I would hate to find out that you're boss of a crime syndicate or something, killing people with a cheerful smile.

I am! I’m a college professor so the worst I ever get to do is disappoint students. Which is kind of like being a crime boss, only way less lucrative!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2020, 09:01:58 am »

Ugh....is don’t mean to be small talk distracting. Apologies if I am.

No one seems particularly scummy. I’m fine with my vote at the moment. It’s a bastard game, though, so I’m assuming tonight is going to be wackadoodle and we discover that mail-mi is, in fact, the scummiest one of all.

In my last bastard game there was no town. Could it be this time there is no scum? Is the bud laced with LSD and this is a consensual hallucination?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2020, 09:02:31 am »

Ohhhhh.....I’m excited to hear! Other people are better at telling us our tendencies than we are.

Incinerated! I was incinerated! It still hurts my heart.

Mine too Didds. Mine too...

Ugh....is don’t mean to be small talk distracting. Apologies if I am.

No one seems particularly scummy. I’m fine with my vote at the moment. It’s a bastard game, though, so I’m assuming tonight is going to be wackadoodle and we discover that mail-mi is, in fact, the scummiest one of all.

In my last bastard game there was no town. Could it be this time there is no scum? Is the bud laced with LSD and this is a consensual hallucination?

Where's your vote?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2020, 09:41:14 am »

I’m somewhat sure that I’m voting for pubby.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2020, 10:45:03 am »

I always find day one hard to get into. Both the wagons that were forming seemed to be on “the usual suspects” for S1 lynches, based is on logic that I didn’t really agree with at the time, so I sheeped a player who seemed townie to try and build a counter wagon.

Galz is giving me scum vibes right now but maybe that’s just an emotional reaction to him coming out of the gate voting for me. Plus everyone else seems to be townreading him, so I’ll bow to that for now.

I remember Joseph doing stuff like this in other games as both town and scum, but he is leaning really hard into it this game, which makes me think maybe scum? OTOH, some of it was instigated by early RVS on him, which can make anyone jumpy.

Not for inactivity, but for asking who asked about the N0 action, which kinda feels like rolefishing to me.

i'm happy leaving my vote on Glooble. this post sounds to me like someone who's giving a lot of attention to how the town feels about things before expressing an opinion. wanting to rock the boat just the right amount. careful.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2020, 04:12:01 pm »

Didds speaks truths here.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2020, 04:13:27 pm »

i'm happy leaving my vote on Glooble. this post sounds to me like someone who's giving a lot of attention to how the town feels about things before expressing an opinion. wanting to rock the boat just the right amount. careful.

I'm down with this.

Vote: Glooble

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2020, 05:34:46 pm »

Seems to me like Glooble's trying to read the game and get it going. I'd say he's the towniest out of everyone here (myself and cayvie tied for that), I can't see why you find that scummy instead. That's mostly towards cayvie but I'd like to hear your thoughts too raerae.

She does, I was surprised that cayvie said that and not ari/pubby.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2020, 05:44:25 pm »

We haven't had a VC in forever!

Vote Count 1.MiX

Joseph2302 (2): Awaclus, Joseph2302
shraeye (1): MiX
pubby (3): arishipshape, WestCoastDidds, LaLight
cayvie (1): pubby
Glooble (3): Galzria, cayvie, raerae
LaLight (1): Glooble
Not Voting (1): shraeye

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends at 11:00pm FT on February 12, 2020

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2020, 06:07:35 pm »

Thanks, MiX!

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2020, 06:19:34 pm »

Seems to me like Glooble's trying to read the game and get it going. I'd say he's the towniest out of everyone here (myself and cayvie tied for that), I can't see why you find that scummy instead. That's mostly towards cayvie but I'd like to hear your thoughts too raerae.

She does, I was surprised that cayvie said that and not ari/pubby.

It just doesn't sound genuine. I don't know that I can give you anything more concrete, it just sounds put together instead of real.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2020, 09:04:16 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40  All

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.