Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40  All

Author Topic: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (MAFIA WIN!)  (Read 104398 times)

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (3+ spots left!)
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2020, 02:56:40 pm »

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 11:26:28 pm »

/in

heck with it

Hi, stranger!!

hey :) it's weird to leave this place for seven years and come back and see so many names i recognize

kinda funny, i remember your first game as like one of the worst games i ever played, but i just went back and re-read it and i played fine.

i legit haven't played mafia since i left this place, so im really kind of curious what it'll be like

im certainly in a better place mental health wise, so i doubt i'll get so unhealthily invested like i used to. i just hope there's enough life left in this forum to support a few games
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 12:07:41 am »

/in

heck with it

Hi, stranger!!

hey :) it's weird to leave this place for seven years and come back and see so many names i recognize

kinda funny, i remember your first game as like one of the worst games i ever played, but i just went back and re-read it and i played fine.

i legit haven't played mafia since i left this place, so im really kind of curious what it'll be like

im certainly in a better place mental health wise, so i doubt i'll get so unhealthily invested like i used to. i just hope there's enough life left in this forum to support a few games

shraeye and I are semi-recently returned as well, you aren't alone there. There's plenty of life left here, some new blood even! I think we've slowed down a bit due to holidays, illness, general life stuff but I expect it'll pick up again soon. One nice thing about the forum maturing is that there's rarely concurrent games being run so it's harder to overinvest yourself, pretty sure we've all been a little guilty of that once or twice. I'm very happy you're back!!

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2020, 08:27:26 pm »

/in

Hi, fellows. Apologies for the hiatus and for sucking in my first few games of mafia. Hopefully I'll be better now. Aaaaand if I'm not it seems hard to mess up "strategy" for this setup what with the total lack of information! Hooray!
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2020, 08:32:31 pm »

/in

Hi, fellows. Apologies for the hiatus and for sucking in my first few games of mafia. Hopefully I'll be better now. Aaaaand if I'm not it seems hard to mess up "strategy" for this setup what with the total lack of information! Hooray!

Welcome back! I missed you. And this has less expectations for your performance, so you'll be fine. But you were fine before, so don't worry about it.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2020, 10:36:24 pm »

Wooo looks like this game is getting close to start
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2020, 01:15:14 am »

/in

Welcome back!

1 more!!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2020, 09:04:40 am »

/in

Hi!!  Welcome back!

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (1 SPOT LEFT!)
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2020, 10:30:18 am »

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2020, 10:34:35 am »

i'm sorry y'all, /out

i didn't really want my first game since obama's first term to be BM, and now there's another option

no hard feelings i hope <3

she/her

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2020, 02:18:43 pm »

i'm sorry y'all, /out

i didn't really want my first game since obama's first term to be BM, and now there's another option

No hard feelings at all!

However, I can adjust the game to work with 12 if you join back in...
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2020, 10:39:20 pm »

i'm sorry y'all, /out

No hard feelings at all!

However, I can adjust the game to work with 12 if you join back in...

all right f/ine

looks like the other game isn't even the next rmm in line so

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2020, 10:40:04 pm »

just make sure my posting restriction is better than everyone else's

she/her

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2020, 10:51:49 am »

Sweet! I'll.start this later today.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2020, 02:41:37 pm »

ooh. I'll show up in the mod qt. assuming you still want my assistance.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2020, 12:22:51 am »

ooh. I'll show up in the mod qt. assuming you still want my assistance.
definitely.

PMs are going out now! Please /confirm in your personal QT. Night zero will start after all confirmations.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: BM29: Bud Idea Mafia (Closed, PMs going out NOW!)
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2020, 12:49:58 am »

Notice that Town's and Mafia's win conditions are in the opening post as of now (I may or may not have forgotten to put them in the PMs)

Thread locked except for tags!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2020, 02:52:35 pm »

Just wainting on 2 confirmations then N0 can start.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2020, 09:54:33 pm »

All confirmations are in!

Night 0 starts now and ends at 10:00PM Forum time on February 5th.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2020, 01:02:25 pm »

As clarification, no night actions may be performed N0.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2020, 11:00:56 pm »

flavor

Day 1 start!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2020, 11:04:23 pm »

Vote Count 1.0

Not Voting (12): Glooble, MiX, Awaclus, WestCoastDidds, LaLight, raerae, shraeye, Joseph2302, Galzria, pubby, cayvie, arishipshape

With 12 aive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends at 11:00pm FT on February 12, 2020

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2020, 11:19:58 pm »

It's aive!

she/her

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2020, 11:33:05 pm »

But it's still closed, right?  I solemnly swear not to post about the game

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2020, 11:57:48 pm »

woops

Thread unlocked!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 40  All

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.