Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Errata'd expansions  (Read 1262 times)

mxdata

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1335
    • View Profile
Errata'd expansions
« on: November 22, 2019, 07:06:58 pm »
+2

Is there any word yet on when new editions are going to be released for the expansions containing errata'd cards?  At present, I only own the Intrigue and Seaside expansions, and would like to hold off on buying expansions affected by the new errata until they're actually updated with the errata
They/them

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25671
    • View Profile
Re: Errata'd expansions
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 01:18:41 am »
+1

Is there any word yet on when new editions are going to be released for the expansions containing errata'd cards?  At present, I only own the Intrigue and Seaside expansions, and would like to hold off on buying expansions affected by the new errata until they're actually updated with the errata
Not really. Captain may have already been reprinted; dunno when that will show up at BGG. For the expansions it all comes down to when stock runs out. I am expecting Dark Ages first, because months ago Jay made a move towards fixing up the layout on it. And hey that's the bulk of the errata. But we haven't done the work and I don't know when it will hit stores. Seaside will probably be last, as rulebooks were recently printed without the errata.

mxdata

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1335
    • View Profile
Re: Errata'd expansions
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 01:42:50 pm »

Not really. Captain may have already been reprinted; dunno when that will show up at BGG. For the expansions it all comes down to when stock runs out. I am expecting Dark Ages first, because months ago Jay made a move towards fixing up the layout on it. And hey that's the bulk of the errata. But we haven't done the work and I don't know when it will hit stores. Seaside will probably be last, as rulebooks were recently printed without the errata.
That makes sense, thanks!  So, it sounds like it'll be a little bit of a wait.  No problem, still plenty of other expansions to buy until then :-)
They/them
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.