Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33  All

Author Topic: RMM55: iZombie Mafia (Game over, Town and Fillmore-Graves win)  (Read 83240 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: RMM55: iZombie Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #700 on: January 19, 2020, 02:33:43 am »

Oh, I didn't even realize the deadline was yesterday.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 19, 2020, 05:53:03 am »

Day 3 Final Vote Count

2.71828.....(1): Archetype
Galzria (1): Awaclus
EFHW (5): WestCoastDidds, DatSwan, popsofctown, 2.71828....., SpaceAnemone
SpaceAnemone (1): EFHW

Not Voting (1): Galzria

With 9 alive, it took 5 to lynch. Sorry about the delay.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 19, 2020, 06:18:42 am »

"Breaking news: The head of the energy drink company Max Rager has been arrested under the suspicion of being responsible for several manic episodes That resulted in deaths. A spokesperson of the company called the charges ridiculous and said 'We will not stop providing our customer the ability to live life to the max.'"

EFHW has been lynched! They were Vaughn Du Clarke, the Mafia Triggered Vanilla Broadcasting Zombie Cop Roleblocker, and they were human.

Nigt 3 begins now and lasts until January 21, 2020, 06:30:00 am. Night actions dues within 36 hours.

Thread locked!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 06:20:15 am by faust »

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: iZombie Mafia (Night 3)
« Reply #703 on: January 21, 2020, 12:42:50 am »

I won't be able to start the game in time. I will extend Night 3 until January 21, 2020, 12:00:00 pm. You may submit night actions until January 21, 2020, 11:00:00 am.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: iZombie Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #704 on: January 21, 2020, 12:21:30 pm »

Would you look at all this mess? Who is supposed to take care of all this?

SpaceAnemone went Romero. They were Dale Bozzio, the Town-aligned Zombie Day 4 Suicidal Asceticising Seraph Knight, and they were a zombie.

Awaclus has been killed! They were Mr. Boss, the Mafia Ninjaiser Zombie-only Strong-Willed, and they were human!

EFHW's brain has been eaten! The threshold for successfully eating a brain is now 2 (previously 1).

Day 4 begins!

Vote Count 4.0

Not Voting (6): WestCoastDidds, DatSwan, 2.71828....., Archetype, popsofctown, Galzria

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Day 4 ends on January 28, 2020, 12:30:00 pm.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 01:33:58 pm by faust »

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: January 21, 2020, 12:28:19 pm »

EFHW is still in the player and voting count.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 21, 2020, 12:49:26 pm »

So, likely 1 or 2 mafia left right? I’m guessing only 1 since it seems the Romero deaths have been disproportionately affecting town and so 4 would be pretty rough. There could be a survivor or some other 3rd party too I guess.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 21, 2020, 12:56:07 pm »

Cha cha cha!

Good going, whomever killed Awaclus!

No one ate EFHW's brain? So whatever zombies we have are that much closer to going Romero, yeah? 

classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 21, 2020, 01:15:18 pm »

The mafia must have some way of stopping people from eating brains, it seems to keep happening that not as many brains are eaten overnight as should make sense.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 21, 2020, 01:33:03 pm »

EFHW is still in the player and voting count.

Sorry, fixed.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 21, 2020, 01:34:30 pm »

EFHW's brain was in fact eaten. I added this to the Day start post.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 21, 2020, 01:37:24 pm »

Thanks, faust!!

classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 21, 2020, 02:12:24 pm »

Generally I would suggest no-lynch for parity, but given potential Zombie deaths that’s probably not best.

Given what I believe now to be a Town advantage (as compared to yesterday when we had 0 scum deaths...) I’m going to publicize my targets now. I don’t *think* it’ll matter to anybody, but I doubt it’ll hurt anyway:

N0 I targeted Didds
N1 I targeted Joth (2.718)
N2 I targeted Space
N3 I targeted Awaclus

Please note that as I have two living customers my effective lynch number is 5, not 4 - meaning everybody would need to vote for me.

Also note that as the game continues, if I have any customers alive at all, then at 4 players alive or fewer I’m unlynchable.

There was speculation about my alignment yesterday potentially being a Survivor or Third-Party. Sadly not (sadly as in, I think Survivor would’ve been a good fit for this role, and I likely, maybe, could’ve won with it). I am Town, but there’s one more facet to my role that MAY make lynching me worthwhile here:

I’m a temporary Vanilla-izer. If I’m lynched, the following night all of my customers will be VT’d for the night.

Right now my living customers are Didds & 2.718. If I’m lynched, they will both be VT during N4.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 21, 2020, 02:23:51 pm »

I'm guessing you're interested in that play because you think it could incriminate 2.7 or Didds Roleblocker style.  Depending on the mod though, vanillizer can have no effect on capability to use factional nightkill (converting the mafia roleblocker rolecop to a mafia goon doesn't keep the mafia goon from doing a nightkill because mafia goons can do nightkills).  That would be what I'm more used to seeing.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 21, 2020, 03:28:10 pm »

That lynch/night sequence worked out really well.

observation: pops performed a D1 dayvig.  Someone killed Awaclus (as opposed to Awaclus going romero)

Either we have 2 town vigs or there is a third party here.  I think this means there are probably 2 more scum left.  One mafia and one 3rd party.

Also, I think this makes it more likely that pops is in fact town and the person who killed Awaclus is 3rd party.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 21, 2020, 05:26:34 pm »

Actually had the time to sit down at a computer and reread and try to figure this out.

Dead Zombies
shraeye - Lynched D2 - Zombie - Ravi Chakrabarti, the Town-aligned Semi-Hidden Jack of all Trades Triggered Zombie Curer
SpaceAnemone - Gone Romero N3 - Zombie - Town-aligned Zombie Day 4 Suicidal Asceticising Seraph Knight
Glooble - Gone Romero N2 - Zombie - Town-aligned Zombiefying Doctor 2-shot Inventor Neighbor

Dead Humans
MiX - DayVig Killed D1 - Human - Town-aligned Human Targeted Backup Zombie Semi-Random Vigilante-Neighborizer - Brains Eaten N1
LaLight - Lynched D1 - Human - Town Flavor Cop/(Anti-Loyal Loud) Watcher-Tracker - Brains Eaten N2
A Drowned Kernel - Killed N1 - Human - Town-aligned Human Strong-Willed Zombie Collector Even-Night Jailkeeper (Loyal Self-Vanillaising) Double Hated-iser Neighbor - Brains Eaten N2
EFHW - Lynched D3 - Human - Mafia Triggered Vanilla Broadcasting Zombie Cop Roleblocker - Brains Eaten N3
Awaclus - Killed N3 - Human - Mafia Ninjaiser Zombie-only Strong-Willed - Brains Available

Alive Players
WestCoastDidds - Opens a QT with anyone who targets her but does not have an action that can target anyone.  D1 neighborhood with Galzria, confirms that Galzria told her about the voting mechanic for his role. D3 QT with Swan.
DatSwan - unspecified targeting of WCD N2. No other claims
jotheonah/2.7 - Targeted Glooble with Zombie Cure N2. I can confirm that he did this.  It also didn't work. No other claims
Archetype - Death Miller/miller - Shares same alignment as shraeye in investigation and in death. No other claims
popsofctown - DayVigOne shot seems very likely, although the second time pops "shot" they used the wrong syntax. No other claims.
Galzria - Targets a player each night.  If any player he has targeted is on his wagon then he is loved. If he gets lynched on D4 (and only D4) anyone he has targeted will be vanilla-ized. N0 - Didds, N1 - joth/e, N2 - Space, N3 - Awaclus.

Couple things I noticed:
Zombies Remaining:
 - 2 brains were eaten N2, which means that there are at least 2 zombies remaining and I would guess that (at least) one of them is scum since the other two mafia were human
 - 1 brain was eaten N3, which means one of those two zombies will go Romero unless they eat a brain tonight

Interesting Thought:
Which means that there is a very real possibility that we have (at least?) two more deaths tonight.  Especially if we have a SK and mafia and someone go Romero.  Although no NK on N2 then the NK for N3 killing scum is very interesting. 

Claims:
 - I believe WCD and Galzria's claims.  I think that WCD has played townie and has a townie claim and is basically town.  Galzria's claim to be loved and then have a vanilla-izer (why only on D4?) is very interesting and seems less townie, but still townie.  I don't think it is worth lynching Galzria just to vanilla-ize WCD and myself especially with a potential 2 deaths tonight. Except the whole thing that if Galzria is scum and telling the truth and survives until tomorrow he is likely un-lynchable
 - I want to know about DatSwan's role
 - I have more to claim and think that doing a mass-claim for everyone left is good
 - I am suspicious of pops being a 3rd party with their day-kill
 - I am trying to understand what shraeye's flip means in light of Archetype's claim.  I really hadn't read thoroughly yesterday or I feel like I would have been more suspicious. Does archetype flip town now even if they are scum?

Reads
don't want to lynch: WCD, Galzria
unconvinced: pops
Would lynch: Archetype, Datswan
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 21, 2020, 05:36:20 pm »

Actually, pops - did you have a Daykill and a Nightkill? 

Or-----did pops have a Daykill/UB role where pops received the power of the person they killed.  Because Mix flipped with vigilante in their role.

And it wouldn't make sense to have a town dayvig, town vigilante, and then another town vig on top of that.  There has to be scum sprinkled in there.  But if it was a pure SK then they would have had more than just one NK, and the general lack of NKs makes that seem not quite right.

If pops inherited the vigilante shot after killing MiX.  That seems like a role a third-party might have.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 21, 2020, 05:41:33 pm »

The more I type the more I am convincing myself that pops is scum.

I feel like Galz/WCD have been the most open-book reads and are townie.

DatSwan targeted WCD with something N2 and they shared a qt D3.  I assume that Swan shared their role with WCD? Which might be part of why they haven't really said anything about their role.   That and they haven't been asked.

I am actually comfortable if Swan did share their role with WCD and WCD says they don't need to claim, Swan doesn't claim their role.

Which is slowly drawing the box around Archetype and pops as the two remaining scum.  I would think Archetype is the mafia and pops is 3rd party?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 21, 2020, 05:44:30 pm »

Things I want to know:

pops - Did you kill Awaclus last night?

WCD/Swan - did you discuss Swan's role yesterday?
 - If yes, WCD - should Swan claim?  Do you think they are town?

Archetype - Can you confirm exactly what shraeye's flip means in relation to your role

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 21, 2020, 05:52:55 pm »

Nah I didn't kill Awaclus

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: January 21, 2020, 06:06:04 pm »

There go those theories. Unless you are lying

But I am more and more pointed in the direction of archetype

Between the role, being off-wagon, and my gut....

Vote: archetype

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 21, 2020, 06:07:21 pm »

Off wagon on what exactly? The two town lynches I opposed? Or does that only count when talking about scum?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 21, 2020, 06:07:50 pm »

Ah, perhaps I wasn’t clear:

My passive Vanilla-izer ability is triggered on ANY night after I’m lynched, not just D4.

Mafia Record:

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 21, 2020, 06:07:55 pm »

And nothing changes about how I’ll flip since shraeye was town too

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 21, 2020, 06:10:09 pm »

Off wagon on what exactly? The two town lynches I opposed? Or does that only count when talking about scum?

Only bored that count are ones after I subbed in
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.