Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56  All

Author Topic: M125: Poker Mafia! - Game Over - Mafia Wins!  (Read 149836 times)

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
Re: M125: Poker Mafia! - Day 4!
« Reply #1250 on: November 21, 2019, 10:44:53 am »

The more I re-read, the more I don't see how Galz and faust can be scum partners. Even though they're the people I think are scummiest

That's why I landed on Eevee, no matter how hard I try to put them together it just doesn't fit.

Why do you think Eevee is more likely to be scum than LaLight?

I think they're equally likely but I'd rather kill off the non-PR first. I feel like I've got to be wrong about disbelieving one of LL or faust.  But maybe that was the plan, one claim one day, one claim the next, whoever dies the other ends up looking peachy?  I've over-thought the absolute hell out of this game though so I'm not sure that's at all logical.

But if they're both scum why would they pile on Eevee together? Because he got caught? It does buy both of them another day, they lose no powers, assuming Eevee is just a goon, and guarantees one of them makes it to the end? I don't know.  I do think Eevee still being alive is not a point in his favor though.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: November 21, 2019, 10:48:11 am »

I've been suspected every day, why is it a point against me I'm still alive? Last night they killed Raptor, there has really been only two nights any of us could have been killed.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: November 21, 2019, 10:52:26 am »

I've been suspected every day, why is it a point against me I'm still alive? Last night they killed Raptor, there has really been only two nights any of us could have been killed.

You were hammerable today, I don't really care how suspicious you were or weren't the rest of the game.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 21, 2019, 10:54:43 am »

The more I re-read, the more I don't see how Galz and faust can be scum partners. Even though they're the people I think are scummiest

That's why I landed on Eevee, no matter how hard I try to put them together it just doesn't fit.

I think they're equally likely but I'd rather kill off the non-PR first. I feel like I've got to be wrong about disbelieving one of LL or faust.  But maybe that was the plan, one claim one day, one claim the next, whoever dies the other ends up looking peachy?  I've over-thought the absolute hell out of this game though so I'm not sure that's at all logical.

What are your thoughts about LL advocating no-lynch, but also not wanting to claim, when at the time they were the only soft-claimed PR?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 21, 2019, 10:56:47 am »

You were hammerable today, I don't really care how suspicious you were or weren't the rest of the game.

Joseph & Maxford haven’t been online together at the same time.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: November 21, 2019, 11:06:04 am »

What are your thoughts about LL advocating no-lynch, but also not wanting to claim, when at the time they were the only soft-claimed PR?

It's not a small amount of the reason I don't entirely believe his claim. He dropped it like he dropped pushing Eevee. If it's really in town's best interest and he's town then why is he voting right now?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: November 21, 2019, 11:07:03 am »

That's fairly presumptuous but I'll give you they haven't posted together.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: November 21, 2019, 11:10:43 am »

I mean, I’m just pointing out that any argument about a player (not just Eevee) being scummy because they haven’t been hammered in MyLo falls a little short when there are possible pairs of players who have not been online together to facilitate such a thing.

Mafia Record:

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: November 21, 2019, 11:12:06 am »

You've really been checking?
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: November 21, 2019, 11:12:56 am »

I mean, I’m just pointing out that any argument about a player (not just Eevee) being scummy because they haven’t been hammered in MyLo falls a little short when there are possible pairs of players who have not been online together to facilitate such a thing.
I think most other pairs have been online together, so it does seem interesting that Eevee hasn't been hammered. As I pointed out earlier on

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: November 21, 2019, 11:19:17 am »

Vote Count 4.3:

Eevee (3): faust, raerae, LaLight
Maxford (2): Galzria, Eevee
faust (1): Maxford
Galzria (1): Joseph

Not Voting (1):  SpaceAnemone

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Day 4 ends on Friday, November 22nd, at 3:32pm EST. That is in less than 2 days.

Sigh.

Deadline is tomorrow, and I don’t know that we’re going anywhere.

I feel like Raerae & Space have been super townie over the past 24-36 hours, so if either of you are scum, good job.

I honestly don’t get good vibes at all from Faust/LaLight being on Eevee right now. My scum team boxes are down to {Maxford, [faust, Joseph], [Eevee, LaLight]}, and I find LaLight scummier than I do Eevee. If I were to lock in a guess it would be {Maxford, Faust, LaLight}, but I feel like I’m being lazy in selecting Faust over Joseph there.

Nonetheless, I feel like the lynch of Eevee at this point is looking more inevitable than not, so I’ll wait out last thoughts from Space, and then I guess we can gamble it out on Eevee.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: November 21, 2019, 11:20:23 am »

You've really been checking?

By online I mean posting. I’m always appear offline, so the measure I go by is posting.

Mafia Record:

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: November 21, 2019, 11:38:17 am »

I misunderstood. From my perspective, the fact I'm still here should make me suspect my wagon more, right?

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: November 21, 2019, 11:38:44 am »

My scum teams are something like {[Galz, faust], [Eevee, maxford, LL] x2 }

PPE: 2

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: November 21, 2019, 11:39:47 am »

Right now I think myself, Space and raerae are town, others all could be scum. But don't see faust/Galz as a scum team, all other combinations seem possible to me

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: November 21, 2019, 11:41:38 am »

It's not a small amount of the reason I don't entirely believe his claim. He dropped it like he dropped pushing Eevee. If it's really in town's best interest and he's town then why is he voting right now?
I'm finding this kind of suspicious too
He's softclaiming a PR, but that PR can't be useful much if he wants no lynch

And something seems off about it too

Vote: LL

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: November 21, 2019, 11:42:56 am »

If the choice comes down to Eevee and Maxford, I think I'd choose Maxford right now. But I really don't know

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: November 21, 2019, 11:43:58 am »

Town points for Galzria for attempting to track stuff like this. Kudos.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: November 21, 2019, 11:44:26 am »

So you believe faust's soft-claim over LL's? Enough to vote there? Help me have your confidence here.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: November 21, 2019, 11:45:45 am »

Upon LL's initial softclaim, I thought it towny because why would scum even do that. His actions today are confusing, if scum is eager to lynch a townie here for the win, I think LL's behaviour fits that bill the best. From my perspective he was all about the nolynch until votes started piling on town.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: November 21, 2019, 11:48:05 am »

So you believe faust's soft-claim over LL's? Enough to vote there? Help me have your confidence here.
One of them is lying, I'm almost certain. And LL has been less helpful and more confusing, especially today. And the confusion of PR and no lynch seems kind of scummy, as if useful PR, you wouldn't need the no lynch, and vice versa

Also it's L4, which is safe anyway

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: November 21, 2019, 11:48:13 am »

I think faust left himself room to claim whatever he wants tomorrow, which I guess is kinda scummy in itself.

Why are we so sure Space is town? Joseph latest string of posts is making me feel towny on him (for the first time in this game)!

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: November 21, 2019, 11:50:10 am »

I'm fine voting whoever Joseph and Galzria can agree on. If they can't, Galz is my stronger town read.

Very possible I'm wrong on either or even both, but facing a certain loss, a gambling man's got to gamble.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: November 21, 2019, 11:50:36 am »

I think faust left himself room to claim whatever he wants tomorrow, which I guess is kinda scummy in itself.

Why are we so sure Space is town? Joseph latest string of posts is making me feel towny on him (for the first time in this game)!
I'm not 100% sure on Space, but they seem towny in heneral this game. And I think for today we should just try and find a scum. And work it out from there

PPE: 1

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: November 21, 2019, 11:56:13 am »

I'm fine voting whoever Joseph and Galzria can agree on. If they can't, Galz is my stronger town read.

Very possible I'm wrong on either or even both, but facing a certain loss, a gambling man's got to gamble.
So you're assuming you, me and Galz are all town?
Because I'm not assuming that at all
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56  All

Page created in 1.595 seconds with 20 queries.